Author

Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now - page 208. (Read 499723 times)

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1415
BetterThanCoin2Coin.....lol. kalisto careful or you might end up screaming 'why no fuck coin2 go up'
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
CS Student - BC Logo Guy
Whatever C2 intend to do, don't change it's logo.
Especially right after the incident. it will create a psychological subconscious non confident image rather attractive luring attention focal point.
Retaining old image send a much effective stronger message of being united, commitments and strength..

I think re-branding to a more modern and professional logo is very beneficial.
Activity: 436
Team efficiency is too low, such a long time yet to solve the problem

Another blow-in with nothing positive to contribute.

Welcome to my 'Ignore' list.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Oh I'm sorry that I spent a week and a half in the hospital(Being the only one with formal programming skills) Yes it was bound to take a while.
I have spent the last 4 days working on the coin around the clock(21-22 hour days) I also have a 2 year old that requires my attention.

If you don't like the timeframe to make sure that this coin AND community is secure, make your own coin. Call it BetterThanCoin2.
Activity: 364
Stand up , Stand up , Stand up !
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Whatever C2 intend to do, don't change it's logo.
Especially right after the incident. it will create a psychological subconscious non confident image rather attractive luring attention focal point.
Retaining old image send a much effective stronger message of being united, commitments and strength..
Activity: 182
Before I leave for a day or Two, anyone willing to unload his C2 to secure price fell below 100 Satoshi. act now by using forum messenger PM me.
Once C2 re-launch and exchange stated will be too late.  
I'll honor our agreed fixed price, as an old man always keep my pledge, even C2 fall below 2 digits when exchange re-open. That's right, you'll be secure yours.  Grin

I kind of feel like a kid again before christmas

Exactly....

I'm looking forward to to buying some NC2 at a discount from all those weak hands.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1415
I kind of feel like a kid again before christmas
guys thanks for the super extra patience with us... were almost there!!! :-)

Sent you a PM. I'm in IRC.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

What you are saying is making me thrill Smiley

it is like the final countdown!

I believe I will wake up tomorrow and 1st thing what I will do is install a wallet Cheesy I hope so Smiley

But - take your time! Better to wait few hours more than had another attack in a future.

Kind regards!
Activity: 618
Merit: 500
Go Bitcoin
legendary
Wow! What a silence!

I cannot believe it Smiley

Where are everyone?? Smiley Waiting with your finger crossed? Smiley

I am checking in here from an hour to an hour Smiley and I cannot believe that nobody says anything Smiley

I know it will be very loud when coin will be officially announced Smiley

legendary

Also I am gonna go ahead and point out anywhere you see the C2 logo in that room we will be selling as advertising space eventually

Changing a logo will be not a problem Smiley I must say  you guys are making me so curious about the new coin!!

Smiley Pressure is growing very fast! Smiley

What's goin' to be!! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
any news of the game?

is ever worked on?

Game development is still running on!
I am working on stages ... I just add some touch ups to another stage Smiley

rest of the team is working hard on scripting and other features -- so... every game need a time to develop .. isn't?

Really Very Nice.

Also I am gonna go ahead and point out anywhere you see the C2 logo in that room we will be selling as advertising space eventually
Activity: 238
any news of the game?

is ever worked on?

Game development is still running on!
I am working on stages ... I just add some touch ups to another stage Smiley

rest of the team is working hard on scripting and other features -- so... every game need a time to develop .. isn't?

Really Very Nice.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
I will have the new wallet on Github shortly(This Evening)
 -Kalisto

But is not for windows versions?  Huh

OF Course its for windows!  More people use windows more  then any other operating system.

Activity: 181
Are mintpal supporting the changeover too? Half my coins are frozen there and the other half are in my local wallet and i cant send them anywhere for redemption.

Can we please have a definitive post, in plain english, detailing whats going to happen to coins in each circumstance?

I think there isn't a final solution for it at this point of time. Don't you worry, there are more supporters still having NC2 in local wallets (including myself)
and we do not have any information what's going to happen with them for right now... Therefore let's just relax, Devs will handle it and for sure let us know as soon as
they have a solution for this issue  Wink
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Are mintpal supporting the changeover too? Half my coins are frozen there and the other half are in my local wallet and i cant send them anywhere for redemption.

Can we please have a definitive post, in plain english, detailing whats going to happen to coins in each circumstance?
Activity: 382
Merit: 261
I will have the new wallet on Github shortly(This Evening)
 -Kalisto

But is not for windows versions?  Huh
Jump to: