Author

Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now - page 211. (Read 499723 times)

legendary
Activity: 2698
Merit: 1177
Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse
I have all my coins on bittrex. I'm ready for V2  Grin
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
There is no reason for this coin not to trade at 100K sat in a few months. The game graphics starting to look pretty nice looking forward to play this one.

Imagine if some day sony wants it to become a ps4 game Tongue
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Pfff....50 percent gains is not what im in for....

Bitcoin is going up....if you are holding other coins that are selling for the same amount its irrelevant. Unless that is you want to sell your c2 and hold btc...and if thats the case than im sure someone on this thread (42 coin fever) will gladly empty your bag.

They just like an old lady, whine and moan. They don't have the intention to unload it at theoretical estimate price.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1415
Ahhhhhh.....why no fuck crab cakes......ahhhhh
What is status with Mintpal?

I have almost 1 million NC2 that are locked up there, PLUS by having my $$ tied up in NC2 I've *(and everyone else) lost out on the 50%+ rise in BTC over the last two weeks, a subject I've discovered
no one is talking about in this forum.

Make no mistake, this means you have LOST money while this coin is in limbo and Bitcoin has been soaring upwards without you!

Lucky you. Have a mil C2 but lock in Mintpal, going nowhere. It will be ready for you to access when ready. Much better than my situation, only to stare at the SSD drives when return to me by knowing all my investments in it but no way to get it out.
I love to exchange the position with you...and guarantee wouldn't whine.

lol
legendary
Pfff....50 percent gains is not what im in for....

Bitcoin is going up....if you are holding other coins that are selling for the same amount its irrelevant. Unless that is you want to sell your c2 and hold btc...and if thats the case than im sure someone on this thread (42 coin fever) will gladly empty your bag.

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

I have almost 1 million NC2 that are locked up there, PLUS by having my $$ tied up in NC2 I've *(and everyone else) lost out on the 50%+ rise in BTC over the last two weeks, a subject I've discovered

Make no mistake, this means you have LOST money while this coin is in limbo and Bitcoin has been soaring upwards without you!

and why is that??

Maybe it is like we gain money -- bitcoin price is up and new coin price will be up too... so. ...

I think I did earn few bucks while waiting Smiley

Instead of losing...
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

Sweet. 

I actually check back to ure thread every once in awhile and throw up a little in my mouth each time

My kinda guy..you got the right attitude !!! Grin
legendary
Sweet. 

I actually check back to ure thread every once in awhile and throw up a little in my mouth each time
Hey mugwampbro.....werent u creating a coin?  Hows that coming along.....

Yep !! But it is on hold til I get back from Alaska in July. Got a great programmer already commited... "Kalisto"...(yep, are one and only Coin2.0 dev.) 100% POS, and lots of new, never before seen/done features.
legendary
In all seriousness I cant stop laughing......I very anger, why no fuck crab cakes
legendary
Smiley I see people are very quiet today Smiley perhaps trolls have enough or trolling and those who wait - just wait in patient Smiley

Tomorrow new week will start! And this will be the week of new coin Smiley I hope till the end of the week everything will be working just fine Smiley

And we will be have our coin again! Smiley

This will be good Smiley

this will be great! Smiley Next week same time we will be perhaps sitting and watching new C2 charts Smiley

Ahh Smiley Can't wait for it!
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
Smiley I see people are very quiet today Smiley perhaps trolls have enough or trolling and those who wait - just wait in patient Smiley

Tomorrow new week will start! And this will be the week of new coin Smiley I hope till the end of the week everything will be working just fine Smiley

This will be good Smiley
legendary

Activity: 210
Be careful what you say. His first name is Clint.
Who would that be? We should celebrate within community 1st
legendary
Lolololo.....why no fuck crab cakes...lollol

Fuck dj no play village people...cyam...cyam..
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
I bet it's King and Zyronx. King will tell the priest to fuck off and zyronx will be his/her own wedding photographer.

King will get the numbers of 3 bridesmaids before the end of proceedings and Venmo will turn up in a bikini and high heels with a rifle over his shoulder.

eastward will be sat in the corner continuously mumbling 'I very anger. why no fuck crab cakes?' over and over again.

Lol, so good

It could be game scenario at some point
Jump to: