Author

Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now - page 221. (Read 499723 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
hey King Arbin, any ideas why a deposit to bittrex has no confirmations an hour and a half later?

Cause the network is kinda gone to hell atm.. just wait, i have received word from the exchanges that they have your unconfirmed so things will still be ok during the conversion, but just do like FredDag was saying and try to rescan your blockchain or redownload it. We are gonna have to manually convert peoples coins by having them send their wallet.dats to us AFTER everyone has the new wallet so they have a new address to tell us where to send their coins.
legendary
Merit: 1001
why this coin is always under attack?  Huh Huh

we are awesome! that is why we keep getting attacked all the time!  Seems like just keeping the coin safe is a crazy game itself. Wink

Activity: 223
Merit: 100
hey King Arbin, any ideas why a deposit to bittrex has no confirmations an hour and a half later?
legendary

The community could give you an answer, but possibly because we are working on a game that could make us as big as bitcoin??
Activity: 382
Merit: 261
legendary

take over your inventories at tonite  

question.. what do you mean by this part just to be sure.. and an update on the new wallet for you guys, we are in the stages of compiling it and everyone shut the hell up about joel.. lol maybe he dont post because we do the posting, kalisto is the coder and you hardly ever see him posting, how come no one wants to ask about him?

What is his favorite color?

Kalistos favorite color is penis pink!

How should I know, lol..
legendary

question.. what do you mean by this part just to be sure.. and an update on the new wallet for you guys, we are in the stages of compiling it and everyone shut the hell up about joel.. lol maybe he dont post because we do the posting, kalisto is the coder and you hardly ever see him posting, how come no one wants to ask about him?

i agree Kalisto is awesome! There are more on the team the just Joel.  Many people that are working hard to make this right.  Give them all some praise.

Good words King!

legendary
Activity: 1288

Yeah, patience is very rare quality nowadays!  Grin
Activity: 766
Merit: 509

What is his favorite color?
legendary

sent mine to bittrex 20 minutes ago and don't have one yet.
legendary
Did anyone get confirmed transactions sending coins to Bittrex?
Perhaps a notification of the mandatory wallet changeover on C2's website would be a good idea...   Huh
legendary
It would be nice if joel say hi in this hard moments

what do you want?  For Joel to come over to you, hold your hand, kiss your forehead, or give you a hug?! Wink   

I know I could use a hug right now! LOL! Wink

I

STFU, who asked you anything?

you did Smiley  LOL!  I gave you a good answer! just a friendly joke. lighten up Smiley 

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1415
150000 sats. Im down, when can I buy them?
Activity: 126
This coin is dead.
Leave here and start searching new coin, guys.
Good luck.

Please sell me your coins. I can even exchange them to other coins I have. It is one time offer! Don't let it go!  Grin

I have 150k to sell at 25600 satoshis each if you're interested

Really, so cheap?   Grin

Only kidding make that 150000 satoshis per coin Wink
Activity: 181
One more thing. Let's do the math. Why would  a Dev run by knowing once the gaming and other projects ready by Fall 2014, could as high as 0.25 worth per coin?

Will hold a meeting arrange take over your inventories at tonite American Eastern Standard Time (EST) 7:00 pm at IRC. All are welcome..  

I would love to join Im busy with another project tonight. It would be nice if someone could summarize the topics and interesting informations of the meeting and
post it here.

Thank you all very much for the effort and support  Smiley
Activity: 182
legendary
One more thing. Let's do the math. Why would  a Dev run by knowing once the gaming and other projects ready by Fall 2014, could as high as 0.25 worth per coin?

Will hold a meeting arrange take over your inventories at tonite American Eastern Standard Time (EST) 7:00 pm at IRC. All are welcome.

I would like to be in! One thing... IRC channel?

Is the link right?

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/?nick=n3lz|?#Coin2
legendary
This coin is dead.
Leave here and start searching new coin, guys.
Good luck.

Please sell me your coins. I can even exchange them to other coins I have. It is one time offer! Don't let it go!  Grin

I have 150k to sell at 25600 satoshis each if you're interested

Really, so cheap?   Grin
Jump to: