Author

Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now - page 225. (Read 499723 times)

Activity: 361
Merit: 250
@nrigo It really worked, all my C2 coins have just returned to my wallet. Thanks FredDag!
Activity: 603
Merit: 500
PLEASE STOP YOUR COIN2 DEPOSIT TO EXCHANGES !

WE HAVE A NETWORK SECURITY PROBLEM.

The transactions are not confirmed anymore.

Wait for further instructions.

HERE IS A WAY TO CANCEL YOUR UNCONFIRMED TRANSACTIONS AND TO RESTORE YOUR WALLET BALANCE:

For anyone wanting to reclaim "coins sent, but still with 0 confirmations", without re-downloading the blockchain...
This should recover unconfirmed sent coins back into the available balance (on windows)...

1. Open the C2.0 wallet.... Help > Debug Window > Console > 'repairwallet' >> Recovered amount will be displayed in output.
2. Close the C2.0 wallet...
3. Open the c2.0 wallet with "-rescan" parameter *
4. The recovered coins should now be included in the available balance.

* Shortcut Example
"C:\Coin2.0\coin2.0-qt.exe" -rescan

* CMD Example
cd c:\Coin2.0
coin2.0-qt.exe -rescan

Edit To Add:

As far as I know, this should work on any QT wallet.  

Thank you FredDag, it worked fine for me and for others people.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
OK community this is a solution from kalisto
open your wallet-> click help->debug window->console->type setgenerate true->press enter

This will use your cpu to secure the network and allow confirmations again. Don't question please, just do it.

I send my coins from local wallet QT to bittrex,I have done setgenerate true,but 2 hours passed,no confirmation,I am still waiting......
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Darn it. Pretty confuse. So, how do I recall the coin sent to Mintpal?

and why you did sent to mintpal when was clearly told : NXT-E and BITTREX Smiley

Whenever I send coins I use smallest amount possible first to check if transfer to exchange works properly.
If I get confirmations and see deposit in balance later on I can make sure deposits are working.
I never send big amounts to exchanges on first transfer  Wink

Very good way to stay secure and stay with coins Smiley

I must say I had only few k of C2.0 but I sent them all at once to NXT-E and everything went very smoothly.

I sent a couple of NC2 about a week ago and got confirmations almost instantly (last week).
Then I tried to send some coins today, still have 0 confirmations on bittrex even though I can see transaction in pending state.
Therefore I can say: "Do not send coins to exchange yet until Devs tell you to or confirmations are visible (even in this case Im not sure
about the security of the network itself!)
Activity: 361
Sent all my coins on Bittrex more than 8 hours ago but still pending with 0 confirmations. I even re-download the whole blockchain but nothing happens still the same.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

and why you did sent to mintpal when was clearly told : NXT-E and BITTREX Smiley

Whenever I send coins I use smallest amount possible first to check if transfer to exchange works properly.
If I get confirmations and see deposit in balance later on I can make sure deposits are working.

Very good way to stay secure and stay with coins Smiley

I must say I had only few k of C2.0 but I sent them all at once to NXT-E and everything went very smoothly.

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

Activity: 535
Merit: 260
Just put my wallet on and it has synced fine first time and a couple of transactions from yesterday have come through.

There is one missing though. I don't think this problem has affected everyone.

I've done setgenerate and will leave my comp on all day while awaiting further instructions.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
More than twice in the coin, dev, the original 1000 w is now still in you there, ha, just for the money
Activity: 535
Merit: 260
My coin is at mintpal. So I have to withdraw my coins to my wallet, then deposit to bittrex?

Oh FFS

Activity: 174
My coin is at mintpal. So I have to withdraw my coins to my wallet, then deposit to bittrex?

Let's do nothing until any Member of the Coin2 board says so or do at your own risk.

Last information was setgenerate true and before that --> EVERYBODY STOP DOING ANYTHING  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

no! leave them there at mintpal!

Activity: 322
open your wallet-> click help->debug window->console->type setgenerate true->press enter

This will use your cpu to secure the network and allow confirmations again. Don't question please, just do it.

Started setgenerate true, my CPU is burning http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXEdq3UnnFE

Anyways it seems like no confirmations are going through or we do not have enough ppl setgenerate  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

Everyone stop doing anything with your coins until we get the blockchain issue resolved, how many times do i gotta repeat myself

Hope to hear good news soon King.

I hope the end of the week is not the final for transfer if everyone should stop doing anything now  Grin
Activity: 252
Everyone stop doing anything with your coins until we get the blockchain issue resolved, how many times do i gotta repeat myself

Hope to hear good news soon King.
Activity: 182
Hey FredDag,

I did what you instruct. seems works.
200130.xxx coins show up

Merci.

Now what...should I try to re-send to Bittrex to see if the coins still spendable? Then what happen to coins sent to Bittrex hours ago? KIng?
I still have one more wallet with much less coins in it to take care of, please let me know when ready. dinumo(at)aim(dot)com  Thank in advance
Darn...last thing I want is being accuse of double spend my wallet or gone to zero ...haha!

Going to sleep now
Jump to: