Author

Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now - page 305. (Read 499723 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I wish I had 2btc right now. I would eat those 200k.  Then you would have to buy back in higher. Do these stupid tactics really work?

This is obvious that it works. Many say that trolling doesn't influence the price, but I monitored it countless times with other coins.

PLEASE EVERYONE, WHO SEE THE POSTS LIKE SPEKKOPER LEFT, DON'T GET INFLUENCED WITHOUT ANY VALUABLE FACTS THAT ARE GIVEN!!!

Well if these posts can shake off a couple weak hands off the boat, i dont mind them. but its a simple strategy to get more coins cheapers as simple as that.

Exactly let the dumpers dump Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
I wish I had 2btc right now. I would eat those 200k.  Then you would have to buy back in higher. Do these stupid tactics really work?

This is obvious that it works. Many say that trolling doesn't influence the price, but I monitored it countless times with other coins.

PLEASE EVERYONE, WHO SEE THE POSTS LIKE SPEKKOPER LEFT, DON'T GET INFLUENCED WITHOUT ANY VALUABLE FACTS THAT ARE GIVEN!!!

Well if these posts can shake off a couple weak hands off the boat, i dont mind them. but its a simple strategy to get more coins cheapers as simple as that.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1415
Oops someone ate the 200k....good try but you better get back in sooner than later...
legendary
Activity: 1288

www.gamebet.gg
The market is still trying to find new floors, a lot of people bought at 1000 sat + so it shouldnt fall too much.

I think the devs should concentrate on doing their own multipool, hascow is pointless since all they do is buy directly from the sell walls and there is no buy walls being put in place thats why you see these weak hands dumping thinking the coin is going down to a few hundred sat.

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1415
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Sell you coins while you can!!!!! We are heading to a new bottom of 500 satoshi!!!!

WHAT A FACK YOU ARE DOING??

Spekkoper, heal your nerves or lessen your greedyness

Hes trying to trade it.
legendary
Sell you coins while you can!!!!! We are heading to a new bottom of 500 satoshi!!!!

FUD

Lol just 3btc left to stop this coin at a 1000 after that the coin will make a freefall

Get out of here and remove your 2+ btc sell offer at 1190!! Mtf

Unbelievably mean price manipulation
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

FUD

Lol just 3btc left to stop this coin at a 1000 after that the coin will make a freefall
www.gamebet.gg

nice try to bring the price down so you can buy cheaper but only dumb people will fall for your trick.
legendary

WHAT A FACK YOU ARE DOING??

Spekkoper, heal your nerves or lessen your greedyness
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
If the price down to 500, then I will buy some.
legendary
Activity: 1330

FUD

legendary
I remember in near past XBC staying at 0.001 with large 40+ BTC sell wall. In three days it rocketted to 0.04+ sats. Hope that those sellers, who are selling now, will realize that this coin still have added value in comparison to many other alts...
Activity: 31
No, only 650k

Your getting lucky with the blocks bro, should be getting aprox 500 C2 per day on avg.

I have 200k, getting about 160 a day, just found my first 1k mined amount, i was like...

wow! such c2! so moon!

Devs! Did you guys take that marketing chap up on his offer or what?

I have been in discussion with him.

Cool, is it appropriate for me to ask what he believed would be a progressive path for c2 and if it was in line with the current c2 dev team path or not?

I cannot give details other than he shares the same ideas I do which is a good thing going forward.
keep moving. I believe C2 is a long term investment.
No, only 650k

Your getting lucky with the blocks bro, should be getting aprox 500 C2 per day on avg.

I have 200k, getting about 160 a day, just found my first 1k mined amount, i was like...

wow! such c2! so moon!

Cool, is it appropriate for me to ask what he believed would be a progressive path for c2 and if it was in line with the current c2 dev team path or not?

I cannot give details other than he shares the same ideas I do which is a good thing going forward.
Activity: 32
nc2 is really rocking and to the moon
to the moon?
No, the price is rather low and still dropping.
We will reach 5000 soon.
No, only 650k

wow! such c2! so moon!

No, only 650k

wow! such c2! so moon!

legendary
Activity: 1008
nc2 is really rocking and to the moon
Jump to: