Author

Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now - page 308. (Read 499723 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I filled a request about publishing an article about the duo ( Coin2 - FPS ) on the main french website about videogame ( www.jeuxvideo.com ).

http://www.jeuxvideo.com/boite-a-idees/00077550-jeux-video-et-crypto-monnaie-pc-boite-a-idees.php

Let's cross fingers, more people read about FPS & Coin2 , better is !
Appreciate your work. Let's cross fingers and pray. Cool
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
I filled a request about publishing an article about the duo ( Coin2 - FPS ) on the main french website about videogame ( www.jeuxvideo.com ).

http://www.jeuxvideo.com/boite-a-idees/00077550-jeux-video-et-crypto-monnaie-pc-boite-a-idees.php

Let's cross fingers, more people read about FPS & Coin2 , better is !
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Its the coin the game needs, not the one it deserves Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019
I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD
If anyone wants to help promote the article with the mention of Coin2 from the International Business times, there are social buttons at the top of this post where you can share it.

http://www.coin2talk.com/index.php/general-discussion/60-coin2-mentioned-by-name-in-an-article-by-the-international-business-times

Also

Be sure to comment on this thread I started about the article   

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-coin2-was-mentioned-by-name-in-article-by-international-business-times-602741
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
does the POS work for anyone yet?

yes, I have been staking all the time. Smiley

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
does the POS work for anyone yet?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 182
Hey, joel511, how about some bounty for a nice looking blockchain explorer like one of these in my signature?  Roll Eyes

1500 C2? and traffic to your site?
Well, 1.5K is only going to cover my losses for 1-2 month of VPS hosting for that explorer Sad
And I don't have any site to point traffic to either.

Hey, joel511, how about some bounty for a nice looking blockchain explorer like one of these in my signature?  Roll Eyes

1500 C2 ? A zero is probably missing, isn't it ?

I like the BlackChain design with the Light setting.

Thank you  Smiley and, yeah, 15K would be nice... Roll Eyes

That's a nice beautiful design. However Coin2 may 'want' but not 'need' at the moment.
15K seems a little too expensive..since Coin2 already have one simple basic to meet the need.
legendary
Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

Well, 1.5K is only going to cover my losses for 1-2 month of VPS hosting for that explorer Sad
And I don't have any site to point traffic to either.

Hey, joel511, how about some bounty for a nice looking blockchain explorer like one of these in my signature?  Roll Eyes

1500 C2 ? A zero is probably missing, isn't it ?

I like the BlackChain design with the Light setting.

Thank you  Smiley and, yeah, 15K would be nice... Roll Eyes
Activity: 182
Arabic translation on main Coin2 info n details wanted. Bounty reward on us. [/b]

Hi 42coin

I made a decent Arabic translation for the main coin2 info. I don't know how to post it on coin2talk, as Arabic language is written from write to left, and I am having problem doing so on the site. and on the other hand, I don't know how to link the youtube videos, I am not so good in that.

if I send you a word document can you help in this?

thanks

Try contact one of the committee member to arrange. If everything OK, then give me a shout. Thanks so much. You wouldn't regret it if the work catch a few Arabian attention, minimal couple digits gain for coin2. lol
Jump to: