Author

Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now - page 418. (Read 499723 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
POLO and Bittrex have been told to open. Bter and Nxt-e will open shortly. WE are back! Now back to other development. Thank you everyone for your support.  TO THE MOON!

Cheers!!!

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Whats the deal if you have coins on Bittrex still pending?

Been showing 11 confirmations on Bittrex & 13 confirmations in my wallet for the last couple of hours, but still shows as a pending order in Bittrex.

I read earlier in the thread that Bittrex is requiring 20 confirmations...  Huh
Activity: 180
POLO and Bittrex have been told to open. Bter and Nxt-e will open shortly. WE are back! Now back to other development. Thank you everyone for your support.  TO THE MOON!

Outstanding job !!! Congrats to Joel & the NC2 TEAM !!!!
Activity: 210
Joel our new C2.0 wallet is active now so when Bter and bittrex will open withdrawal so we can store our coins there rite?
From when POS will be distributed? and what will be the %

Coin Spec:

Pure PoS Coin
- 60 sec block time
- diff retarget each block
- 3 transaction confirmations
- 50 minted block confirmations
- PoS block generation after 1 day of holding

Variable interests (annual rate):
Year-1: 30%
Year-2: 20%
Year-3: 10%
Year-4: 5%
Year-5: 2%
Starting from Year-6: 1% annual interest for maintenance.
POLO and Bittrex have been told to open. Bter and Nxt-e will open shortly. WE are back! Now back to other development. Thank you everyone for your support.  I am finally able to rest again!  You guys are all amazing and I we couldnt have done it without you.  THANK YOU! TO THE MOON!
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K
Joel our new C2.0 wallet is active now so when Bter and bittrex will open withdrawal so we can store our coins there rite?
From when POS will be distributed? and what will be the %
Activity: 180
Okay, so I have just over 1K C2 in a wallet... what to do? Poloniex doesn't list it and bittrex shows it as disabled.

Please help

Send to Bter ... NOW !!! Do not wait !!!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Okay, so I have just over 1K C2 in a wallet... what to do? Poloniex doesn't list it and bittrex shows it as disabled.

Please help
Activity: 605
Merit: 500
Do you guys want us to open trading on Polo and Bittrex or wait for Bter?  If it opens on Bittrex and Polo now, it would prob open higher on Bter.  Just my two cents
Will it be better to wait?
Lets finalize all coins and to start will be more better.
When started our value must cross 1000 Satoshi.
5000 Satoshi should OK.
Activity: 132
Do you guys want us to open trading on Polo and Bittrex or wait for Bter?  If it opens on Bittrex and Polo now, it would prob open higher on Bter.  Just my two cents

Coins are all accounted for.  Bter has been notified that we are switching but they havent answered yet.  They willl likely open in 3-4 hours.  Bittrex, and Polo will open now if we want them to.  Nxt-e will probably open at the same time as Bter.  This will allow for some arbitration if you guys want it.  But its up to you.

Let's go for it....
Activity: 196
Do you guys want us to open trading on Polo and Bittrex or wait for Bter?  If it opens on Bittrex and Polo now, it would prob open higher on Bter.  Just my two cents

Coins are all accounted for.  Bter has been notified that we are switching but they havent answered yet.  They willl likely open in 3-4 hours.  Bittrex, and Polo will open now if we want them to.  Nxt-e will probably open at the same time as Bter.  This will allow for some arbitration if you guys want it.  But its up to you.

Let's open it now! Cannot wait to buy some!
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

Coins that were sent in are all accounted for.  Bter has been notified that we are switching but they havent answered yet.  They willl likely open in 3-4 hours.  Bittrex, and Polo will open now if we want them to.  Nxt-e will probably open at the same time as Bter.  This will allow for some arbitration if you guys want it.  But its up to you.
Activity: 618
Go Bitcoin
Do you guys want us to open trading on Polo and Bittrex or wait for Bter?  If it opens on Bittrex and Polo now, it would prob open higher on Bter.  Just my two cents

lets WAIT............I like Joel's idea... Smiley hahaha
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

that would be a cool idea!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019
I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

Open now Smiley
Activity: 132
Ok we are getting ready to kill the old C2 and make the switch.  Speak now or forever hold your peace.

Stats:  

45.5 million C2 was sent in. That leaves 4.5 million.  We are deciding on what to do with it.  Stay tuned!

Still have 49999.50 C2 which Bter support promised to recredit my account....original withdrawal they sent me never was confirmed in the block chain.

C2 isn't showing up in Bter account.  Would it be possible to authorize Richie to add this amount to my Bittrex C2 wallet instead?

Unfortunately no, im sorry.  

What if Bter support doesn't get back to me in time before the change over?  I followed the instructions they gave me but wasn't able to access the withdrawal transaction ID  since they'd disabled C2 withdrawals.

You will be fine.  Take a deep breathe.  They know what they are supposed to have. 

Thanks a lot.  Really appreciate the long hours and effort you've made to get C2 to this point.
Activity: 618
Go Bitcoin
Unfortunately no, im sorry.  
Why?
What happen with bter?
According to last posts i was holding my coins in bter as you told not to do anything, Now what will happen to that coin?
Bter blocked withdraw also which once told will be unfreez for transfer,
Am i lost?

just wait patiently please. Bter will convert your coins into the new Coin2.0 soon enough.

thank you.
Jump to: