Author

Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now - page 420. (Read 499723 times)

Activity: 618
Merit: 500
Go Bitcoin
GUYS GUYS GUYS...enough fighting, lets all act professional and move forward no more name calling etc...relax guys...

if Chuck Norris is here, he will ROUNDHOUSE kick all the annoying trolls here...beware...
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
hey guys.. I had been following this thread all along about the sending the coins to BITTREX..that is up to about a day or two ago. At THAT time it was recommended to NOT do any transfers what so ever. I just got in and went to the OP and it said to transfer the coins, so I did (to bittrex), It had an address for deposit as I generated it days ago in preparation for all this.

After I sent the coins I read back a few pages and saw where Ritchie was leaving the deposit wallet open for a few more minutes. So I went back to check and now it says wallet is disabled and the coins are not there...did I fuck up??

No you are fine....they are switching over.  You are only seeing the front end.  Dont worry.
STOP.  Go punch the couch and move on.  You are making this thread look silly
Activity: 182
hey guys.. I had been following this thread all along about the sending the coins to BITTREX..that is up to about a day or two ago. At THAT time it was recommended to NOT do any transfers what so ever. I just got in and went to the OP and it said to transfer the coins, so I did (to bittrex), It had an address for deposit as I generated it days ago in preparation for all this.

After I sent the coins I read back a few pages and saw where Ritchie was leaving the deposit wallet open for a few more minutes. So I went back to check and now it says wallet is disabled and the coins are not there...did I fuck up??
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
Look at this way: if every single human being is as smart the other, there will be No crimes, No Greed, No repeated stupidities...etc.
That's a beauty because we are one of among all species come with diff form, size, thought and each has very unique distinctive character, behavior and personality.

Cheer.

Wisdom.  Pure wisdom.  Glad your a part of our coins progression.

We took it as a fact!

but if we are keeping patience to stupidity, we will go stupid too....

Illiterate fool. Stupidity is your dominating characteristic.
Remain quiet, your ignorance offends me.

When you hear people are in the process of trying to deposit their coins, it is retards like you calling for the wallets to be shut off that will damage this coin. What difference does it make to you to wait 5 mins?
Your entire existence means nothing therefore 5 mins of your life means less than nothing.... get it.
This community should discourage your association with coin2 since you are bad press waiting to happen.
Since you can hardly spell community then i would not waste time explaining to you the meaning of the word.

hmmm, your spelling is awesome there! And your maturity is also as awesome! We need more of you around! 
legendary
Merit: 1000
Look at this way: if every single human being is as smart the other, there will be No crimes, No Greed, No repeated stupidities...etc.
That's a beauty because we are one of among all species come with diff form, size, thought and each has very unique distinctive character, behavior and personality.

Cheer.

We took it as a fact!

When you hear people are in the process of trying to deposit their coins, it is retards like you calling for the wallets to be shut off that will damage this coin. What difference does it make to you to wait 5 mins?
Your entire existence means nothing therefore 5 mins of your life means less than nothing.... get it.
This community should discourage your association with coin2 since you are bad press waiting to happen.
Since you can hardly spell community then i would not waste time explaining to you the meaning of the word.

What the hell did I say.. if your gonna act like that, go back to your troll cave, we dont need you.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Now you are helping?  Is that good or bad?
Don't know Wink C2.0 seems invulnerable to 51% now and I've managed to get a good stake, so...

Can't we work together to do something very different?Huh
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

Cheer.

We took it as a fact!

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

i just built like so sudo make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP=-

Worked like a charm! Thank you!
legendary

Cheer.

We took it as a fact!

Cheer.

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Owner of Poloniex
Deposits of old C2 are now CLOSED at Poloniex. Please do not send any more of the old C2, or you will not be credited with new C2.
Activity: 182

Cheer.
legendary
Also I dont want to see anymore fighting on this thread, what the hell is wrong with you guys, are you children or adults?

Theres 30 pages dedicated to this topic of conversion alone in the last week. You knew it was coming. 51% attack over a week
ago ---> new wallet talked about and created in the last week. Did you think we were gonna post pone the coin for another week
to give a heads up? Crypto moves fast, your info comes from the depths of this thread. Keep up with it.

Anyone who questions this look at page 1.

Were doing our damn best to get things back on track, you waited a week, a few minutes longer wont hurt to allow these people to
get converted as well.

Another thing EVERYONE THANK RICHIE, if it wasn't for him and bittrex in these last few moments, you'd be up shit creek without a paddle.

NO MORE DAMN FIGHTING

I agree, thanks King! People really do need to grow up. Is this how people on Wall Street Act? Smiley

legendary
Also I dont want to see anymore fighting on this thread, what the hell is wrong with you guys, are you children or adults?

Theres 30 pages dedicated to this topic of conversion alone in the last week. You knew it was coming. 51% attack over a week
ago ---> new wallet talked about and created in the last week. Did you think we were gonna post pone the coin for another week
to give a heads up? Crypto moves fast, your info comes from the depths of this thread. Keep up with it.

Anyone who questions this look at page 1.

Were doing our damn best to get things back on track, you waited a week, a few minutes longer wont hurt to allow these people to
get converted as well.

Another thing EVERYONE THANK RICHIE, if it wasn't for him and bittrex in these last few moments, you'd be up shit creek without a paddle.

NO MORE DAMN FIGHTING
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
how much time is left?  still waiting on the trasffer from polo to bittrex?  I know, for all who didn't see my posts from before . should have left them there on polo. lol

Turning the wallet back off again:

{
        "address" : "RxBRm3f1fipEVPZgesEDzxnR2K9ByoQWk1",
        "category" : "receive",
        "amount" : 48751.00000000,
        "confirmations" : 0,
        "txid" : "dc9609437c32d78515f807b938a380f06ad9965c45b363c049097b3e4d914580",
        "time" : 1397606801
    }

That is the last transaction we are counting and crediting.

If you have xfers from other exchanges to us, open a support ticket with the C2 txid so I can help you find out where its at.  If they have not sent it yet, they should be able to convert it.  If they have sent it, we will credit it on our side.  The blockchain (almost) never lies so we'll have a good audit of where everything is at.

PS. if you have hashing power to throw at the network, please do to help these transactions confirm faster.

Thanks,
Richie

Well polo does not give a TX ID, they said Tristan would investigate for me. that was 4 hours or so ago.

Arg... ok well we'll do whatever we can to make things right, but as i stated... The above is the last transaction we are accepting as a general rule.

Thanks,
Richie

The last 2 went through to the same address as before. So all done now , i have the transaction ids for all of them.

Activity: 937
how much time is left?  still waiting on the trasffer from polo to bittrex?  I know, for all who didn't see my posts from before . should have left them there on polo. lol

{
    }

If you have xfers from other exchanges to us, open a support ticket with the C2 txid so I can help you find out where its at.  If they have not sent it yet, they should be able to convert it.  If they have sent it, we will credit it on our side.  The blockchain (almost) never lies so we'll have a good audit of where everything is at.

PS. if you have hashing power to throw at the network, please do to help these transactions confirm faster.

Thanks,
Richie

Well polo does not give a TX ID, they said Tristan would investigate for me. that was 4 hours or so ago.

Arg... ok well we'll do whatever we can to make things right, but as i stated... The above is the last transaction we are accepting as a general rule.

Thanks,
Richie

{
    }

Thanks,
Richie

Polo has not responded yet, but Im sure they have it under control.  You will get your coins
legendary

{
    }

Thanks,
Richie

legendary
seems we will never ready for new C2.

BECAUSE WE HAVE TO WAIT EVERYONE ON BAORD.

ppl are hold 1 or 2 old coins, and they do not know how to generate deposit address.

DEV please enlighten every one and educate those kids all cryptocurrency know how.

Jump to: