Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now - page 75. (Read 499723 times)

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
Fabulous!
I believe this is a stock level but representative of the possibilities being brought to fruition by the ros and the level designers

Most likely,  yet modified some. I have looked at a couple custom levels that we have seen so far look Pretty cool.
I will capture some of those soon. 

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Fabulous!
I believe this is a stock level but representative of the possibilities being brought to fruition by the ros and the level designers
legendary
Well the surprises are just starting. Here is a few of the screenshots you saw in the trailer up close.
I was really amazed at the awesomeness of this map. The flying ships in the background gives it a
good feel. 

legendary
Zyronx that video is the shit!  Cant wait for the beta its looking better and better everytime we get to se the updates. If people arent getting jacked after seeing the progress so far I dont know what will do it.

When I get home i'll throw you some c2 for your efforts. Great job bud!

thanks Wheels for the support. This community is stepping up big time.
This is what it's all about. 

legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415
Zyronx that video is the shit!  Cant wait for the beta its looking better and better everytime we get to se the updates. If people arent getting jacked after seeing the progress so far I dont know what will do it.

When I get home i'll throw you some c2 for your efforts. Great job bud!
legendary
Ok Coin2 Friends. Move your C2-shi and go check out the new trailer. With new footage from a level in Chain Of Conflict!

Hope you all like it! Smiley  And Share Share Share, Like Like Like, Donate Donate Donate! Smiley

http://youtu.be/jZhWnACtAdM?list=UUhZ6Q202RzO3i6e7BgFv2iw

Awesome game - awe some clip!!!

+100000!!! I hope same will go for the price! Cheesy!

GJ!

Fantastic! Tipped for awesomeness!

thank you Smiley

Ok Coin2 Friends. Move your C2-shi and go check out the new trailer. With new footage from a level in Chain Of Conflict!

Hope you all like it! Smiley  And Share Share Share, Like Like Like, Donate Donate Donate! Smiley

GJ!

Fantastic! Tipped for awesomeness!
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

Hope you all like it! Smiley  And Share Share Share, Like Like Like, Donate Donate Donate! Smiley

Great video. Out of interest which version of animoto are you using?

Thanks for the comments.

I'm using animoto plus.  I hope to go to the pro version soon.  

Yes C2-shi is a word play on c2.1, ass and satoshi.  I joke early on if we trade in Coin2.1 fractions they should be called. C2-shi Smiley

My computer is running laggy. I need to redo my machine soon. just have not wanted to go through the hell of reinstalling all my programs. soon I will though.

Great results mate! I hope you will buy PRO license soon as you deserve it!
 Video is fearking awesome!
legendary

Hope you all like it! Smiley  And Share Share Share, Like Like Like, Donate Donate Donate! Smiley

Thanks for the comments.

I'm using animoto plus.  I hope to go to the pro version soon.  

Yes C2-shi is a word play on c2.1, ass and satoshi.  I joke early on if we trade in Coin2.1 fractions they should be called. C2-shi Smiley

My computer is running laggy. I need to redo my machine soon. just have not wanted to go through the hell of reinstalling all my programs. soon I will though.

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

GJ!
Activity: 126

Nice looking level!
Board member hero my ass. I'd post something else but mostly all I see is boring posts about 'we need this' and 'we need that'. Yawn.
Activity: 357
Merit: 250
the coin just made for game?

C2 has been specifically targeted as the coin to be used within games but will also have a wider application for general use.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg
I think bittrex closed coin2 market due to low volume or something like that. We will probably have to move our c2s.
Activity: 322
the coin just made for game?
Also what u mean by move your c2shi i noticed bittrex wallet is offline something going on?

C2shi is a word play on tushi (pronounced as 2 she). Ie move your butt, and checkout the YouTube link

From Urban dictionary
1. tushi. Yiddish for butt. Exchangable with "toochis" (hebrew for buttocks).
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
www.gamebet.gg

Graphic and environment looks amazing. The video looks a bit shaky tho is this due to your cpu capacity?

Also what u mean by move your c2shi i noticed bittrex wallet is offline something going on?

legendary

Great work mate. I've shared on the blog and sent you a little something  Wink

Thank you for the support! Smiley  Exciting times are on the way!.

I have some  noticed on the twitter with Retweets. the momentum has begun!

Wink

Activity: 535
Merit: 260

Great work mate. I've shared on the blog and sent you a little something  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: