Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now - page 72. (Read 499723 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Activity: 535
Merit: 260
Yep, I passed on mistercoin's Skype details to kalisto as soon as I received them.
Activity: 357
Merit: 250

Lol

Just checked over on the minerals thread. Might be worth your while to take a skip over Glen (and anyone else) to help defend Coin2

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703548.new#new

King or kalisto you should chime in on that thread.

Gts im expecting u shall too cmon bro

Just noticed the following comment yesterday by mister coin :-
(also, I have already spoken to the Minerals Dev, and he is happy to endorse us. Coin2 has not contacted me yet, but I will send them a link to this thread)

Glen can you confirm if we have been in touch yet? I'm nearly sure I remember you saying about getting Kalisto to contact them to discuss the project.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1415

Lol

Just checked over on the minerals thread. Might be worth your while to take a skip over Glen (and anyone else) to help defend Coin2

King or kalisto you should chime in on that thread.

Gts im expecting u shall too cmon bro

Lol

No to the IRC, yes to updates, but no to daily updates.

Updates once per week, being more polished and detailed beats once per day. Maybe even a mailer? One a specific day (which ever is traditionally highest volume for trading).

Anything I can do. PM.

x

oh, no to irc because it just ends up with people bleeting. Problem? PM. Idea? Post it! Consensus required? Poll!
For once gts476 and I seem to completely agree (not sure if that is a good sign or not lol).

Well done team!!!!

Updates once per week, being more polished and detailed beats once per day. Maybe even a mailer? One a specific day (which ever is traditionally highest volume for trading).

Anything I can do. PM.

x

oh, no to irc because it just ends up with people bleeting. Problem? PM. Idea? Post it! Consensus required? Poll!
For once gts476 and I seem to completely agree (not sure if that is a good sign or not lol).

Well done team!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001
lol! you dudes crack me up! funny images!   

I think comedy is a good fit with this coin.  Smiley 

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Anything I can do. PM.

x

Hairy muff about the IRC. I'll PM you tomorrow mate
So I start with some screens...

snip..

2 more and your Coin2 address for 1000 C2  Wink
legendary
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
So I start with some screens...

legendary

Anything I can do. PM.

x

you get a ton of trolls in the irc.  Remember Coin2Talk Let's Play will be a place to find out some news too.
That will be a weekly series.   

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Anything I can do. PM.

x

legendary
This demo has no expiration. so you can play it forever.

Look forward to seeing what you all capture when playing. Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: