Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CACR] California Coin Reloaded - FRESH CAC | PoW | Forked the DEV | - page 3. (Read 15037 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255
No news ?  Cry

we are moving forward - patience - we still working on details on moving old cacs to new fresh cacs. 
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Have we decided on a conversion ratio yet?
i hope that we start the road map today as marked Smiley
conversion rate will be decided later on development i think Smiley

Are we starting today  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley ?
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Have we decided on a conversion ratio yet?
I look forward for tomorrow to hear about the new beginning Smiley
Go Cali go Cool
Activity: 389
They are limiting the amount the other dev can transfer because of such a large premine it isn't too hard to trace im sure. It is limited per BCT account I believe too, so unless he has a ton of accounts good luck getting the most of out those coins. At this point I actually think most are given away for bounties or already dumped.

Ok fair enough
Activity: 373
They are limiting the amount the other dev can transfer because of such a large premine it isn't too hard to trace im sure. It is limited per BCT account I believe too, so unless he has a ton of accounts good luck getting the most of out those coins. At this point I actually think most are given away for bounties or already dumped.
Looking forward for the NEW Cali Smiley
I really like that coin it has potential and with the new team it has a real chance Cool

Just an idea, can you invite someone famous who is from California to make a announcement in YouTube or his/her tweeter and facebook Smiley

I think this will be HUGE Smiley

Thanks for everything
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
It will make the fix / swap way easy if you guys contact MrData @ http://www.crypto2.net. He made the swap so easy for WSX. You can see the instructions for it here: http://was.club/coinswap.html

Activity: 30
have a new wallet? the old pc wallet can't download~pls update it~
Activity: 389
How long will we have to transfer the coins? (ie. for how long the spreadsheet will be available)

And I have another question, how will you know that nobody (previous dev) claims more than once different smaller amounts of coins?

Example:
- I am old dev I have xx amounts of coins which you guys know more or less.
- I send from 2 or more different adresses x amounts of coins
- You send new coins back, I regroup all new coins in new adress

Activity: 602
Merit: 255
At this point I wouldn't buy any old CAC because risk is too high the BTC is going right into the wallet of the old 'dev'.

About mining some old coins to increase your percentage for the new coin  ... network hashrate of 17.5 MH/s shows that some think it can make sense.

Yeah this new dev, he's gonna cure all the problems. LOL right

go away troll.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
At this point I wouldn't buy any old CAC because risk is too high the BTC is going right into the wallet of the old 'dev'.

About mining some old coins to increase your percentage for the new coin  ... network hashrate of 17.5 MH/s shows that some think it can make sense.

Yeah this new dev, he's gonna cure all the problems. LOL right
Activity: 100
Merit: 10

Activity: 30
Sounds great, should we stop mining CAC for now, or will the conversion rate be worth it to keep mining?

Was wondering the same thing!
Activity: 153
Merit: 102
Sounds great, should we stop mining CAC for now, or will the conversion rate be worth it to keep mining?
Activity: 100
Reorganized my old wallet to be prepared; that endless list of small amounts got on my nerves anyway and now it is much shorter and neater.

The road map looks reasonable, even that I wish it could go faster.  Grin

Haven't mined this fast algo yet, but will test it one of the next days.

If you need ppl to test, let us know (Warning: 5850 here  Shocked )

Activity: 325
Thanks for the update!
Good job the road map is a good start.
I would like to be sooner but like u said its a lot of work.
Thanks
Activity: 98
Alright so the decision is FINAL.

We will be moving to a new Coin on the new algo - for FRESH CAC.

The new coin will go under development at the end of this week. ( estimate. AUG 29th)

Early mid next week we plan to launch the new coin (estimate. SEP 4th) Providing no delays in development

End next week we plan to launch the new site and block explorer and pool (estimate SEP 7th)

Beginning of week after we launch the conversion from old cac to new cac. (estimate SEP 9th)

Start of week after we notify exchanges (estimate SEP 14th)

At that point we are good for the fresh start of new coin  (Estimate moon shine boner time)

Is everyone ok with this schedule ?

I know it will be a wait... but as you can imagine there is quiet the amount of work to do.  

To add to this there will be a new pool also which will be a multipool called dnapool.net with various coins on it. The exact time of the multipool will follow with further announcements and in-line with the new version of FCAC

Also pool operators are invited to add the new coin freshcac to their pool. for this please register your interest on the board here.
NOTE: No fee is paid to pool-operators to set the new coin up on their pool.
New operators will be added to page 1 once they have the new coin set up also on their pool.
Pages:
Jump to: