Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CACR] California Coin Reloaded - FRESH CAC | PoW | Forked the DEV | - page 6. (Read 15037 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 255
Since none of you guys believe me when I said dev has a bunch of clone accounts. Check these users' last log on date. I might missed a couple but you get the idea:

HOUSE
JRoC
NikolaD
AllisionMarieLewis
HaRR0o
Sm0k3WeeDEveryD@Y

Also, none of the voters are from California, why bother working on something that you can't use. Let just call it Central America Coin  Grin

all these names have the same IP ?  or just from same geo location?
legendary
Activity: 1404
Merit: 1001
Since none of you guys believe me when I said dev has a bunch of clone accounts. Check these users' last log on date. I might missed a couple but you get the idea:

HOUSE
JRoC
NikolaD
AllisionMarieLewis
HaRR0o
Sm0k3WeeDEveryD@Y

Also, none of the voters are from California, why bother working on something that you can't use. Let just call it Central America Coin  Grin
You all would get more karma and your money would be better spent if you donated to feed the homeless or donated to help with Bitcoin development than to waste your money on probable scams.
This is the fix to the previous scam.  We are all about Co existing with bitcoin.   Helping those is need is part of what we stand for.   We plan to have a fresh cac donation address that will go towards helping Those facing addiction problems within the state of California.   This is something the old dev would never have considered.
donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
You all would get more karma and your money would be better spent if you donated to feed the homeless or donated to help with Bitcoin development than to waste your money on probable scams.
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
i like the sound of this FRESH algo, first i heard of it  Wink

It has my vote anyway.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Don't forget to vote - your decision counts
I would be inclined to vote for starting a new chain, but how will coins be exchanged?

we are drafting a document describing this right now - stay tuned. 
Activity: 389
Merit: 250
I would be inclined to vote for starting a new chain, but how will coins be exchanged?
Activity: 389
Merit: 250
Ok guys, well done.
I'll be following this with attention
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
good.

Hope fresh algo catch on.

FRESH algo for a fresh start at CAC coin.  Fresh uses FAR LESS POWER and much less strain put on your GPUS also ASIC resistant.  FRESH is better than x11, x13, x15 In my opinion.  We will have a great community and great coin on this new algo

FRESH is the best algo right now. No other algo can compare to FRESH.

x11 has become the new scrypt.

+1
+2

dont forget to Vote
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
good.

FRESH algo for a fresh start at CAC coin.  Fresh uses FAR LESS POWER and much less strain put on your GPUS also ASIC resistant.  FRESH is better than x11, x13, x15 In my opinion.  We will have a great community and great coin on this new algo

FRESH is the best algo right now. No other algo can compare to FRESH.

x11 has become the new scrypt.
good.

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
good.

We plan to launch the new coin based on FRESH PoW once the details are ironed out with the old block chain migration.  We are waiting for the community input before making final decisions on which way to progress.

Forking the DEV since 2014

*Old Thread -  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=589672.msg8500452#msg8500452
*Poll to decide what to do with old block chain - http://goo.gl/TjtFY1

***This is a community effort to migrate The California Coin and its users from a corrupt deciving / scammer "dev" to a new FRESH start utilizing  FRESH as the PoW which is comparable in some regards to x11,13,15 ***

Please be patient while we collect ideas and thoughts from the original CAC community

What we know so far (what will be implemented):

*Scrypt PoW will be changed to FRESH PoW* : your electrical bill for mining will be minimal compared to mining scrypt - heat generated from your cards will be FAR LESS (cards will seem idle) - lifetime of your cards will increase as they are not being strained to the max with heat issues etc

*Coin Supply will be LOWERED* : There will be far less coins in circulation - no firm decision yet on amount of coins - likely 5 - 10 million coins

*PoW ONLY* : The coin will have NO PoS turning point.  This mimics the same structure that made Bitcoin and Litecoin successful, this also carries technical and economical benefits.

*Android Wallet / Iphone Wallet* : Mobile features will be an essential focal point for the new CAC  - devlopment on mobile applications will commence shortly after new CaC launch

*Integration into payment gateways* - You will be able to spend your FRESH CAC anywhere you can spend your BTC

*More to come from FRESH CAC - CAC Reloaded*

Thank You

Representing the California Coin Community
-bitcad
Pages:
Jump to: