Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌐 [ANN][CAER] 🌐 CAERUS CONNECTIONS - THE FUTURE OF HIRING IS HERE 🌐 - page 8. (Read 2184 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
About the platinum services,it will be subscritbion paid i guess?And will there be some discounts for those who subscribe for longer period of time?

Like a one year membership opposed to a monthly membership? That would be good to employers, but I doubt a lot of job seekers would be using it.

Maybe job seekers who are freelancers or change jobs on a yearly basis? That's really possible in the IT sector for example.

A freelancer who is open for multiple projects at the same time. Or a company who rents out such employees.
Activity: 196
About the platinum services,it will be subscritbion paid i guess?And will there be some discounts for those who subscribe for longer period of time?

Like a one year membership opposed to a monthly membership? That would be good to employers, but I doubt a lot of job seekers would be using it.

Maybe job seekers who are freelancers or change jobs on a yearly basis? That's really possible in the IT sector for example.
Activity: 70
Update! The Caerus Connections TGE sale will begin on June 30, 2018! Find the details here: https://www.caerusconnections.io/.

Do I have to go trough kyc in order to join the sale?
Merit: 5
Price of platinum service will always stay the sale, no matter the value of the token, order you might adjust it if needed?

They have to adjust it to compensate for the fluctuation of the market.
Update! The Caerus Connections TGE sale will begin on June 30, 2018! Find the details here: https://www.caerusconnections.io/.

Thank you for the update. I will watch for more details.
Activity: 280
How will caerus generate income?

Caerus Connections will sell the tokens to individuals who are looking to connect with each other through the Caerus platform (i.e. - Individual Job Seekers and Employment Recruiters).  It is a subscription model, where the token will give unlimited access, for one month, to message people that they find on the site and express interest in future employment and available positions.  Confidentiality will still be maintained during this process, as the message will go through a hidden email process. 

Once an email is received by job seekers, then these individuals can choose as to whether they would like to respond back to this recruiter, and reveal their full identity to continue the job seeking conversation.  Because the job seeker has the ability to put more information on the platform that is pertinent to whether they are an ideal fit for a job, it will dramatically reduce the time and headaches involved in interviewing and selecting a candidate for an open position.

Thank you for the detailed answer,makes sense.Do you have any estimate on revenue for 2019,some expected number?

You can see our projected adoption numbers in the whitepaper.  I have pasted here for your reference.  We used LI's conversion rates as the basis for our assumptions of upgrades to the Platinum subscription.

https://i.imgur.com/B8k4CWi.jpg

Thank you for the detailed information. Those are some nice numbers.
Activity: 5
Activity: 42

Caerus Connections will sell the tokens to individuals who are looking to connect with each other through the Caerus platform (i.e. - Individual Job Seekers and Employment Recruiters).  It is a subscription model, where the token will give unlimited access, for one month, to message people that they find on the site and express interest in future employment and available positions.  Confidentiality will still be maintained during this process, as the message will go through a hidden email process. 

Once an email is received by job seekers, then these individuals can choose as to whether they would like to respond back to this recruiter, and reveal their full identity to continue the job seeking conversation.  Because the job seeker has the ability to put more information on the platform that is pertinent to whether they are an ideal fit for a job, it will dramatically reduce the time and headaches involved in interviewing and selecting a candidate for an open position.

Thank you for the detailed answer,makes sense.Do you have any estimate on revenue for 2019,some expected number?

You can see our projected adoption numbers in the whitepaper.  I have pasted here for your reference.  We used LI's conversion rates as the basis for our assumptions of upgrades to the Platinum subscription.

https://i.imgur.com/B8k4CWi.jpg

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Price of platinum service will always stay the sale, no matter the value of the token, order you might adjust it if needed?
Activity: 224

Will only your token be used on this service or other crypto and fiat are also planned?

The service, as it's currently designed, will only accept Caerus Tokens

Do you think it'll attract customers and employers to work or hire for only 1 alt?
Employer will pay fees for depositing money and "Job Seeker" will pay fees for withdrawing money.

Parts of Caerus are devoted towards free usage, and then there are parts that are devoted to Platinum services.  The free services (including anonymously uploading job search criteria, completing the Career Driver Compass, and searching for ideal candidates/employers) require no tokens.  In order to connect with each other, it will require an upgrade to a Platinum Membership, which will require a monthly fee of Caerus Tokens (1 Token per individual, per month and 3 Tokens per corporate recruiter, per month).

This model is designed to benefit the individuals looking for new employment, as it does not cost anything for them to put their information on the platform and be found by corporate recruiters looking to hire them.  Furthermore, with the inclusion of the Career Driver Compass, they will also got an added benefit of its insights to use in their daily working life.

Thanx.
Now I understand that.
The project resembles me Upwork only it's on crypto.

so the free feature will ensure you having a lot to offer possible employers.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
Activity: 28
Will only your token be used on this service or other crypto and fiat are also planned?

The service, as it's currently designed, will only accept Caerus Tokens

Do you think it'll attract customers and employers to work or hire for only 1 alt?
Employer will pay fees for depositing money and "Job Seeker" will pay fees for withdrawing money.

Parts of Caerus are devoted towards free usage, and then there are parts that are devoted to Platinum services.  The free services (including anonymously uploading job search criteria, completing the Career Driver Compass, and searching for ideal candidates/employers) require no tokens.  In order to connect with each other, it will require an upgrade to a Platinum Membership, which will require a monthly fee of Caerus Tokens (1 Token per individual, per month and 3 Tokens per corporate recruiter, per month).

This model is designed to benefit the individuals looking for new employment, as it does not cost anything for them to put their information on the platform and be found by corporate recruiters looking to hire them.  Furthermore, with the inclusion of the Career Driver Compass, they will also got an added benefit of its insights to use in their daily working life.

Thanx.
Now I understand that.
The project resembles me Upwork only it's on crypto.
Activity: 364

The solution is not new, but who implements it best, perhaps it is Caerus. And until have their good team there is hope on successful project, we have hope on were) Number of participants limited!

Thats true,there are so many proejcts with good ideas,but in the end all will come to implementation.And so far i think caerus looks very promising in that regard.

Implementation and a financial input from their backers. You can have the grates product in the world, but if you can't get it to the desired public you are set to fail.
Activity: 280
No doubt a very good project! I'm in all the way                             
The solution is not new, but who implements it best, perhaps it is Caerus. And until have their good team there is hope on successful project, we have hope on were) Number of participants limited!

Thats true,there are so many proejcts with good ideas,but in the end all will come to implementation.And so far i think caerus looks very promising in that regard.

They really do have a well thought-out plan and if they are working with big companies they should do well.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Activity: 42
What is the minimum amount needed to join the sale, and which currencies you accept?

There is no minimum to join the sale....Currencies accepted are ETH, BTC, LTC, or fiat. 

What is the current bonus during sale?

Bonus is 20% on all purchases prior to April 9th.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: