Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CAGE] CageCoin - Powered by Nicolas Cage - COINEDUP - Back from the dead! - page 11. (Read 100103 times)

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1023
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
Can someone please let me know what the latest version of the wallet is and where to download it.

Thanks Smiley

1st page (https://mega.co.nz/#!I80AADjB!bfBPh0_MzJnOvWA4xcVWGDjAbFQXplheox3kZ-HNiUU).
Activity: 260
no pools are working -_-

I'm mining right now at cage.valid-error.com without any issues (not cage2).
Activity: 529
Merit: 500
We are the ones we've been waiting for
no pools are working -_-
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Can someone please let me know what the latest version of the wallet is and where to download it.

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 224
did you mine it for free if somebody selling it for 1 sat?
No , its' because people are afraid the coin is on life support and might get delisted soon. So they will end up with 0 instead of one satoshi.

Wait ! You haven't seen a coin with 0 value? Or you don't think that's possible :? =)))))))))))))
they still can sold it for litecoin, or doge.. 0 satoshi is not dead coin Cheesy If someone worried about this coin, why they mine it? How many CAGE can I mine with 5000khs/24. IMHO this is first coin I have seen with 0 value Cheesy And first one I was bought for 1sat Cheesy
Activity: 326
King of all the land
I sold for 1 sat after buying from coinedup for 20 lit (about 0.5 sat)...doubled my money...transferred it back to coinedup to buy again at 20 lit...sold again at 1 sat...bought again at 21 lit...finally sold for 29 lit after seeing the 1 sat deadlock on mintpal. All in all, worked out good.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 6108
Blackjack.fun
No , its' because people are afraid the coin is on life support and might get delisted soon. So they will end up with 0 instead of one satoshi.

Wait ! You haven't seen a coin with 0 value? Or you don't think that's possible :? =)))))))))))))
Activity: 224
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Why has the wallet stopped working? It used to open and sync fine until recently,now opens but always out of sync and never see any blocks loading.

I have version: 0.6.4.0

Are there any updates to this?
legendary
Blackjack.fun
cage on mintpal.com. is good. Smiley will up again.

Indeed, with no buy orders and the price at 1.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1023
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
cage on mintpal.com. is good. Smiley will up again.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Any extra nodes?

The Mac wallet will not sync.
legendary
Blackjack.fun
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
legendary