Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CAGE] CageCoin - Powered by Nicolas Cage - COINEDUP - Back from the dead! - page 14. (Read 100103 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
If you are still interested in mining CAGE our pool is still up and running:

http://cage.cryptohashery.com/, PROPS, 0% fee, and VARDIFF
Activity: 42
This coin is dead.

i dont think so
every day in coinedup sombody buyes about 500.000.000 cage , a huge buyer interested in it
Activity: 45
Activity: 1974
Merit: 756
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
i've actually learned so much while working on Cagecoin.

I explored the wallet possibiliteis, and this lead me to be able to:

- create faucets
- create online wallets
- create exchanges (yes)
- create various games (high-low, dice, scratchers, whatever)
- create coin distributors
- create pools

And all thanks to this funny little cagecoin.

Do i think it will become the next bitcoin? no. but it expanded my knowledge ten fold, and that's why i'll work on it
Activity: 308
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Unless a well known dev steps in to bring this coin back to life it is dead. Bail while you can.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 6108
Blackjack.fun
It's simple....douche did a pump and dump. Once he dumped the premined coins, he made a new account and new coin.

Doubt we'll be hearing from him again (atleast on this account anyway)

If this is indeed the case then I am very sorry to hear about it. Has this been confirmed or ascertained?

I read somewhere that 0.075% coins were pre-mined so I cannot see the logic in him pumping/dumping with less than 1% pre-mined. Anyway, I wish this coin skyrockets because I have a a substantial amount.

Wish you all success in taking it forward.

I see the reasons you want it to skyrocket.... but do you know any reasons for it to actually skyrocket?

None yet but if development continues and price stays low then investors should start snapping it up.

That reason is called wishful thinking
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
It's simple....douche did a pump and dump. Once he dumped the premined coins, he made a new account and new coin.

If this is indeed the case then I am very sorry to hear about it. Has this been confirmed or ascertained?

I read somewhere that 0.075% coins were pre-mined so I cannot see the logic in him pumping/dumping with less than 1% pre-mined. Anyway, I wish this coin skyrockets because I have a a substantial amount.

I see the reasons you want it to skyrocket.... but do you know any reasons for it to actually skyrocket?

None yet but if development continues and price stays low then investors should start snapping it up.
Activity: 3
CAGEcoin new pool

PPLNS payout
0.5% fee

STRATUM:   stratum+tcp://super.cif8.com
PORT:   3186
Username:   Weblogin.Worker
Password:   Worker Password

If you use a command-line miner, type:

./cgminer --scrypt  -o stratum+tcp://super.cif8.com:3186 -u Weblogin.Worker -p Worker password

join now

http://cage.cif8.com   

chinese QQ群: 222012694   
Activity: 21
really cool coin here, looking for exchange

Whoa, nvm SUPER cheap here, adding in 5min says twitter

https://www.coins-e.com/exchange/CAGE_BTC/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

you are so... ))) try to google how to make good links )))
legendary
Blackjack.fun

legendary
Blackjack.fun
I think this coin should be disconnected from Mr. Cage as soon as possible or it will die. Just name it Cagecoin and it will be fine.

Wait , this was a coin for Cage fans , and you want now to disconnect it from him?
Like Doge replacing it's logo with a kangaroo?

That's more than lame Smiley.
Activity: 308
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

He showed back up, set up an official pool, and then never paid out.

So who knows how much he stole there.
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
Stop wasting time with this coin. Unless you are cloud server mining.
i8
Activity: 224
i8
Activity: 224
I always liked the idea of cage being cat + doge

what if we just create a new meme?

it couldn't be a new creature with both cat and dog features

it can be cruelly drawn

what if we just erase all link with nick cage, and just start a cage fondation where we commission artists to create this new mythical creature called CAGE

we pay the artists with cage, we can maybe sell cage merch which you can only buy with cage...etc

just bouncing some ideas off the top of my head

I don't really care much for nick cage, but the thought of creating a mythology is very intriguing to me. Take a failed meme crap coin, turn it around into a brand new meme by the internet for the internet.

lets do this guys!

the number 1 meme coin right now is doge, what could be a better metaphor then a CAGE if we want to be the king of meme coin?

Cagecoin dice game is released!

Double your cagecoins now!

http://dice-cage.cryptotrends.info
Activity: 24
Why not slant it towards CAGEfighting? Write CAGE in the form of an octagon for the logo.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001
maybe its nicolas himself??
Activity: 42
does anybody know who buys cage on coinedup all the time, and who pumped it ?
I need few testers to test my new high-low cagecoin game!

Try it here: http://cryptotrends.info/cage-explorer/hi-lo.php
Pages:
Jump to: