Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CAGE] CageCoin - Powered by Nicolas Cage - COINEDUP - Back from the dead! - page 16. (Read 100137 times)

Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Forget about the original DEV.

Few of us will kickstart this coin back!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Activity: 326
Merit: 250
King of all the land
Changing this coin to involve an actual cage would help.

That on a new wallet + block explorer + list of pools + list of exchanges + new thread with *Relaunch* = revive of the coin.

That's how this should be done. The Nicolas Cage meme is way too specific/niche. Golden cage sounds nice. Could save the actual Nicolas Cage references as an inside joke or something lol.
Activity: 209
Merit: 5
Fuck that.  toss Nicolas Cage and you are tossing this coin in the crapper.  That is the worst idea I have heard in months.
Activity: 70
Would like to buy some cagecoin! Massive in bulk. Smiley Hope cagecoin works fine soon.

Btw wallet working for anyone? I am not able to sync it at all. 0 active connection it shows.

Are you guys storing your cagecoins in the pool???

Anyone can help me with config or something? Cheers!

PM me if you have bulk cagecoins, will pay on BTC. Smiley

For some reasons, I am not able to reply you guys in PM> Can you add me on skype please???

Or email me?

[email protected]

or skypeid: dr.cooperx
look for "awesome dr.cooperx" on SKYPE!
Activity: 112
cagecoin to the moon! Smiley no one can stop him Cheesy  Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Changing this coin to involve an actual cage would help.

That on a new wallet + block explorer + list of pools + list of exchanges + new thread with *Relaunch* = revive of the coin.
Just to let everyone know, don't worry about wallets!

Online cage wallets will be available soon!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Crypto Hashery's pool has been under a DDOS attack since last night. We have taken steps to mitigate the issue and are back online now. I just wanted to let all of our loyal pool users know what was going on and that we're back up!

Thanks for everyone's patience - http://cage.cryptohashery.com
https://coinedup.com is sucking slow!Any other exchange?

Not now, but soon.

Now we got a block explorer, which opens new doors to us
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
i think we can change the logo of the coin, if you want some serious we could  change to something like this

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHvQqU7nwv1xC5tmu7oBhfUeCLmNyZHo4C7dGzTWIdaXWHgWCWGA

look at MEOW, they changed the logo and it become more serious, forgive nicolas, we want money, not laughs

I think we should move away from Nicolas Cage and put this coin in the right direction. A golden Cage as logo would be nice i think.

+1
need to move away nicolas photo and forget his name. only cage
Activity: 392
Activity: 336
If anyone wants to participate please send me private message with your skype or come on mirc  Smiley
Activity: 506
Merit: 500
i think we can change the logo of the coin, if you want some serious we could  change to something like this

look at MEOW, they changed the logo and it become more serious, forgive nicolas, we want money, not laughs

I think we should move away from Nicolas Cage and put this coin in the right direction. A golden Cage as logo would be nice i think.
Activity: 182

Activity: 336
naa this one is not stupid its a good one! Smiley you will seee! wait for 1-3 days
Activity: 344
why all this stupid coins?
Activity: 506
Merit: 500
Hey Guys,

The Mac Wallet doesn't work... I've heard from different people that they can't download it (and also me) and the official CageCoin website doesn't work either. This isn't good if you want people to use CageCoin!!!

Also, the logo looks like shit haha. I made a new logo here:

Also, I'm in the process of making a new wallet for Mac, where I will use the new logo (with minor touch-ups).

Since the website doesn't work, I'm also going to make a new website to compete with other crypto currency and get this coin on the move. Obviously, this is going to take a bit of time and I will have to pay for hosting, the domain name, etc. so any donations of any size would really be appreciated.

I should have everything done in the next couple days, so we can get this coin exciting for people... Right now on Ebay, I saw someone selling CageCoin for $10 for 1.5 Million... I think we can do better haha

If you would like to donate to get this coin going strong, you can do it here:

Bitcoin: 16rasUBSN1dJyrQY9B65WJrpw9dGTaTVJa

Dogecoin: DTUVf8aarPtVJD9vMFUzwYMynA5Fyv2239

Coinye: 5bKKLzBeEKTs6WGzDfDVkWS7PkGsi6yUBY

(I'm on a Mac and can't download a CageCoin Wallet, which is why I'm creating a new one)

Thanks Guys, I hope you like the new logo and anything you want on the website or any recommendations you have for the direction of the coin, let me know!

That are awesome news! As soon as the Website and the other things are ready, we can relaunch it with a new thread. Exciting times for Cagecoin coming Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: