Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CAGE] CageCoin - Powered by Nicolas Cage - COINEDUP - Back from the dead! - page 43. (Read 100134 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
CAT + DOGE = CAGE?
COOL!  Cheesy
HAH! That's a good idea Smiley. Let me add this to the first post.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
2mh/s mined at cage2.valid-error.com for about 1.5 hours last night, only got 14105 cages. is that normal? how about others?
40kh/s and got 240k within 1h30m
Activity: 28
2mh/s mined at cage2.valid-error.com for about 1.5 hours last night, only got 14105 cages. is that normal? how about others?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
CAT + DOGE = CAGE?
COOL!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Still need some1 to recompile the Windows-Wallet with the updated texts, icons and images.
You just need to clone it from github and recompile. I don't have a win-pc with me atm...

BOUNTY: 2.5m!!!

I will add 1 1.5  million to that bounty, OP.
Activity: 20
Still need some1 to recompile the Windows-Wallet with the updated texts, icons and images.
You just need to clone it from github and recompile. I don't have a win-pc with me atm...

BOUNTY: 2.5m!!!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Thanks weedoge!!!

Your the man!!!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Wink Don't spend it all at once.
Activity: 448
electroneum.com
Thanks weedoge!!!

Your the man!!!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
electroneum.com
Alright I got it. You were right. It worked.

Thanks for the help weedoge

CAGE ADDRESS:
Dhtw8LVtiXt63T4JYAXGu7DeSy2mpCjBMd
electroneum.com
OK, I have very strict rules that are called upon when I'm about to buy a million coins. The first one is that it must have it's own wallet. This is half DOGE, half CAGE. lol But I love DOGE, so I was going to let that go.

But now it wont sync. I'm no good at computers, well at least while grading myself on a curve against you guys. Usually blocks start loading and it syncs up.

Someone just tell me where I'm going wrong here.

One of my other very strict rules is that I must be able to receive the coins I purchased.

I know, I need to lower my threshold, or all these new coins will be banned.

FML, I guess I'll just go back to the Kanye West coin website and watch the countdown. 9 DAYS left!!
I wonder if that coin will even have a wallet, maybe we can just trade the coins and try to keep track who has what, or maybe we just wont keep track. Like I said I got to loosen up my expectations

Patience, just leave the wallet open and wait for it to sync up.

Post your address and I'll send you some Cage to make sure it's up and working.
Also, I'm pretty certain that the reason it's "part-Doge" is because it's just a mediocre Doge clone... but shh.

ok, Im gonna give it a try, expectations lowered, I LOVE CAGE!! YOU DON'T SAY!!!

I'll let ya know when I get an address, thanks.

BTW, can one of you computer gurus change the picture to say, NICK CAGE Grin Wink
OK, I have very strict rules that are called upon when I'm about to buy a million coins. The first one is that it must have it's own wallet. This is half DOGE, half CAGE. lol But I love DOGE, so I was going to let that go.

But now it wont sync. I'm no good at computers, well at least while grading myself on a curve against you guys. Usually blocks start loading and it syncs up.

One of my other very strict rules is that I must be able to receive the coins I purchased.

FML, I guess I'll just go back to the Kanye West coin website and watch the countdown. 9 DAYS left!!
I wonder if that coin will even have a wallet, maybe we can just trade the coins and try to keep track who has what, or maybe we just wont keep track. Like I said I got to loosen up my expectations

Patience, just leave the wallet open and wait for it to sync up.

Post your address and I'll send you some Cage to make sure it's up and working.
Also, I'm pretty certain that the reason it's "part-Doge" is because it's just a mediocre Doge clone... but shh.
electroneum.com

Activity: 140
Selling 2 M CageCoins , send me an offer.
We can use an escrow.
But there is only a Dogecoin-client? How poor is that, when the "creator" is not capable to change the logo or name of the client? (or even a different address type?)

Huehue, just be glad you have a client now.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
hm
But there is only a Dogecoin-client? How poor is that, when the "creator" is not capable to change the logo or name of the client? (or even a different address type?)
Activity: 518
Merit: 254
this is the funniest coin I have ever seen. lol
Activity: 168
Activity: 34
coin is dead ? no one wants to buy Huh. any trading going on ?

It is like 1 day old....

haha i laughed way to hard at this.
Pages:
Jump to: