Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CAGE] CageCoin - Powered by Nicolas Cage - COINEDUP - Back from the dead! - page 44. (Read 100134 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
WTB 100kk for 0.01 BTC. Pm me.
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
coin is dead ? no one wants to buy Huh. any trading going on ?

It is like 1 day old....

yeah... also the there was no windows wallet until recently just give it some time...
Activity: 308
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

It is like 1 day old....
Activity: 196
Activity: 196
I also wrote hearnomore (cage2.valid-error.com), but he claims, that payments are made correctly.
but on the cage.n0nplusultra.net I got twice as much for the same time.
and on the cage.n0nplusultra.net the fee more at 0.5%
why such a huge difference (+100%)?

Like I told you in the PM. I only show you on a few blocks. I can even screenshot the database records if you would like. But it is also the same information that you can get from mpos in the Transactions section. I've not duped anyone, I've been busting my ass to fix the problem that happened. I can't control what blocks are found and when. I show you on blocks 988 to 1029, with skips in there from us not finding the block.

How about block 1 to 500 ?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Here is compiled Windows wallet.
https://mega.co.nz/#!GFIkVR7a!Hb2kxCABCenTLdhQMaMuWUvmX3tGwyTpl75JW1NxXhg

Working well but you should change at least Doge ico to cage, in source code.
If you change pictures in cagecoin-master, I can compile windows qt again.

Bounty can send:
DrvJ1FUYbncVNnM4gVLq2FeSbna4XTpCZP

thanks
Activity: 56
I built a 4MH mining rig over a weekend. I am not a unique snowflake.

In my area it took me a lot of effort to even find the GPUs to build a rig.

I met a guy that had a 40GPU mining farm that probably hashes at 20MH minimum.

A couple guys like us in the mix and suddenly you're at 100MH. Now expand that worldwide.

I have 10 gpu's spread out over 4 rigs. Even with active air circulation it gets hotter than hell in my apartment. lol
I just cant imagine running 40 gpus. Maybe if they were all in a garage or something with a few furnace blowers pushing in air.
And then how many 20amp breakers does that take. I have all of mine spread out over 3x 15 amp breakers because 2 of the rigs is almost enough to trip one breaker.

or in an aircooled server room?! i don't think anybody with that much gpus keeps them at home in his living room ^^ but in fact any big room with a good cooling system or at least ventilation should suffice if you build your rigs clever...

ok i didn't think about the power supply but if you want to make that big of a rig farm i don't think that's your biggest problem...

i actually see a lot of potential for big rigfarms.... since the cryptocoin community is still very young...
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

A couple guys like us in the mix and suddenly you're at 100MH. Now expand that worldwide.

I have 10 gpu's spread out over 4 rigs. Even with active air circulation it gets hotter than hell in my apartment. lol
I just cant imagine running 40 gpus. Maybe if they were all in a garage or something with a few furnace blowers pushing in air.
And then how many 20amp breakers does that take. I have all of mine spread out over 3x 15 amp breakers because 2 of the rigs is almost enough to trip one breaker.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I also wrote hearnomore (cage2.valid-error.com), but he claims, that payments are made correctly.

Like I told you in the PM. I only show you on a few blocks. I can even screenshot the database records if you would like. But it is also the same information that you can get from mpos in the Transactions section. I've not duped anyone, I've been busting my ass to fix the problem that happened. I can't control what blocks are found and when. I show you on blocks 988 to 1029, with skips in there from us not finding the block.

As I've been saying in this thread, valid-error does good work guys. Every pool has problems, especially with a brand new launch on a coin they probably had to compile themselves.

Give the guy a break, I'm sure he's a lot of things, but scammer is not one of them.

paladin, how many cage do you think you're missing?

I understand that from mistakes nobody is insured. I'm not saying that someone scammer.

how many cage do you think you're missing? - 150.000
I sent hearnomore snapshot which shows a difference for identical time.
Activity: 70

Activity: 71
How the hell is 22,000 khash possible on an altcoin. Some of these has rates in these pools are insane!

I think possibilities are:

- GPU megafarm/botnet owners catching new altcoins
- someone has scrypt ASICs and points 1-2 % of their power to new altcoins
- pool owner tricks

I saw anherocoin was up to 300mh/s today. Where is all this crazy hash power coming from? Someone with an amazing amount of hash power is hopping from new coin to new coin. lol

I suspect a scrypt ASIC or maybe someone with a ton of bots.

forgot one more possible source of high hashrate: projects like middlecoin.com, hasco.ws, multipool.us. They accumulate hashrate from thousands of microfarms and "redirect" it to lucrative coins, including new altcoins.
Activity: 420
How the hell is 22,000 khash possible on an altcoin. Some of these has rates in these pools are insane!

- pool owner tricks

I saw anherocoin was up to 300mh/s today. Where is all this crazy hash power coming from? Someone with an amazing amount of hash power is hopping from new coin to new coin. lol

I suspect a scrypt ASIC or maybe someone with a ton of bots.

- pool owner tricks
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Current Difficulty    8.0329766
Est Next Difficulty    21.8667038 (Change in 237 Blocks)  Shocked

ITS HAPPENING!

Also, for the valid-error guys, I got my pay-out.  All pools have issues, but they are legit and not coin thieves.
Activity: 70

As I've been saying in this thread, valid-error does good work guys. Every pool has problems, especially with a brand new launch on a coin they probably had to compile themselves.

Give the guy a break, I'm sure he's a lot of things, but scammer is not one of them.

paladin, how many cage do you think you're missing?
Activity: 84
i have hosted another mining pool for Cagecoin. it is based on php-mpos

it is running under this machine
Intel Xeon E3-1230v2, Quad-Core
16 GB DDR3 RAM ECC
2x 2,000 GB SATA II HDD , 7,200 rpm (Raid)

Pool Description:
Stratum + VARDIFF (16-1000) + PROP Payment (0%Fee)
Auto Payments Every Minute.
STRATUM: stratum+tcp://cagepool.xtrapool.com
PORT: 5555

Here is the link : http://cage.xtrapool.com

Why does it have Pool and Blocks stats closed for guests?

because it is not n0nplusultra enough...XD

16 GB DDR3 RAM ECC

Pool Description:

Why does it have Pool and Blocks stats closed for guests?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0

16 GB DDR3 RAM ECC

Pool Description:

Current Difficulty    8.0329766
Est Next Difficulty    21.8667038 (Change in 237 Blocks)  Shocked
Activity: 304

Pages:
Jump to: