Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CAGE] CageCoin - Powered by Nicolas Cage - COINEDUP - Back from the dead! - page 45. (Read 100134 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
How the hell is 22,000 khash possible on an altcoin. Some of these has rates in these pools are insane!
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I also wrote hearnomore (cage2.valid-error.com), but he claims, that payments are made correctly.
but on the cage.n0nplusultra.net I got twice as much for the same time.
and on the cage.n0nplusultra.net the fee more at 0.5%
why such a huge difference (+100%)?
Activity: 70
cage2.valid-error.com
coins are beginning credited on balance

Hell yeah they are. I got in when barely anyone was mining on it. Early blocks with few miners even at 250k hashrate worked out great!

That's block 1252 so it's definitely not early.

Early for that pool. I was user 12 and I had almost the highest hashrate at that point.

I don't know, it doesn't make any sense. The last block the old pool found was 1313 so we were still on the old pool for 1252.

Also, I am user #6 on the new pool and even if you were user 12 there should have been shares.

It looks like you got paid out on that block because maybe you were the finder and shares weren't working properly.

Hmm that could be it a problem with rewards early on.

1400 is the next block I received a small credit for.

Yeah it looks like we missed somewhere around 1313-1399. Not sure if that's because the pool was down or if there's still some payouts pending.
Activity: 308
Merit: 292
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
cage2.valid-error.com

Hell yeah they are. I got in when barely anyone was mining on it. Early blocks with few miners even at 250k hashrate worked out great!

Early for that pool. I was user 12 and I had almost the highest hashrate at that point.

I don't know, it doesn't make any sense. The last block the old pool found was 1313 so we were still on the old pool for 1252.

Also, I am user #6 on the new pool and even if you were user 12 there should have been shares.

It looks like you got paid out on that block because maybe you were the finder and shares weren't working properly.

Hmm that could be it a problem with rewards early on.

1400 is the next block I received a small credit for.
Merit: 250
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
cage2.valid-error.com
0 transactions after 65 minutes

http://cage.n0nplusultra.net/

it works fine

this is the pool I use. fucking sweet coin. Nick Cage is a legend.
cage2.valid-error.com

Activity: 56
Glad to so see so many people statisfied with our n0nplusultra pool !!

The Pool/Server is running smooth and stable and there are plenty of resources left for your miners  Wink

if anyone needs help with our pools use the contactform, we are here to help out

cheers
cage2.valid-error.com

cage2.valid-error.com

Activity: 266
someone is working for a decent wallet-qt (no clone) for windows?
cage2.valid-error.com

Activity: 304
Well it seems that the problem has been fixed. The cron is back logged to hell and back, but credits are going out right now.. Seems as the blocks were flying by, mpos thought there was double payments happening.
cage2.valid-error.com
Activity: 71
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
cage2.valid-error.com

It seems that the second pool has a different problem with transactions but they haven't noticed yet because they're in the middle of trying to reconcile the previous pool's problems and get people paid out.

I'm sure they'll fix this one too, give it time.

If you don't trust them, I suggest switching pools and checking back later to withdraw your balance.
Activity: 266
cage2.valid-error.com
Pages:
Jump to: