Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CARE]A NON-PROFIT CHARITY NETWORK BUILT ON POS BLOCKCHAIN WITH MASTERNODES - page 14. (Read 25499 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
There are many similar on-going projects;
Activity: 232
Activity: 148
Kraken Exchange is adding Carebit.org on their list of charities to consider contributing to, in future - A  journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
Very cool idea. I respect this project. Currently, we are missing people like you guys, a true believer in technology and life-changing features on the blockchain. Charity is the one of activity which is better to work on the blockchain. More transparency and funds distributions.
The idea of this CAREBIT project is very interesting and quality. I love the concept of this project. It seems that this project deserves full support for this project to be more developed. Is this CAREBIT project a bounty program? There must be a lot of investors interested in the CAREBIT project. Good luck.
Charity is one of many aspect needed to be build these day.
Since there are many people that need our help, and perhaps there is people we don't know that need a lot of help.
Then this kind of project came and stand for it.

Thanks for your comments. We will need the support from you guys to be successful. It will be a big responsibility on us and will need you all to support every step of the way.

Thank you all for supporting us.
where is wallet?  Huh

Not long now, very soon. Please join our discord for latest updates and announcements.
when exchange

Please read whitepaper. We have a detailed section about exchanges in there.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Very cool idea. I respect this project. Currently, we are missing people like you guys, a true believer in technology and life-changing features on the blockchain. Charity is the one of activity which is better to work on the blockchain. More transparency and funds distributions.
The idea of this CAREBIT project is very interesting and quality. I love the concept of this project. It seems that this project deserves full support for this project to be more developed. Is this CAREBIT project a bounty program? There must be a lot of investors interested in the CAREBIT project. Good luck.
Charity is one of many aspect needed to be build these day.
Since there are many people that need our help, and perhaps there is people we don't know that need a lot of help.
Then this kind of project came and stand for it.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
Activity: 177
Any pool?
Where is mining pool?

We will announce them soon. Please join our discord for latest updates.
Activity: 49
Any pool?
Where is mining pool?

we have launched our efforts to register Carebit as a digital charity in United Kingdom. Most current Laws to register a charity are not applicable to us as we are not a traditional fund raising organization. CAF has been contacted to advise us in this scenario and the best way to register with the current authorities in the industry.

A request has been submitted to a well known exchange to review our project and give us their opinion. We hope to be listed on many high volume exchanges and more work on this will start soon after the launch date.

Thank you for your kind words. yes there will be bounty and will be announced soon.
There are many similar on-going projects; thus, not only unique but also speed will be required to success.

I agree with you - we will try our best, and hopefully community will be with us.
AnonRR, please explain, why do you need my phone number in discord?

It is not us who need your phone number - This is the discord moderation policy - only people with a verified phone number can join the channel - I hope you understand -
Activity: 27
AnonRR, please explain, why do you need my phone number in discord?
Activity: 96
There are many similar on-going projects; thus, not only unique but also speed will be required to success.
Activity: 420
block size is 3mb is that not big size.  Huh

Change the World Stop Hunger with 4 COUNTRIES

I think most hunger county is Somalia.

can we mine is coin  

About the block size: please read our whitepaper to see which coin our code is based on.
Not sure what you mean by mining this coin. Can you please elaborate
Thank you
Activity: 388
Merit: 1
block size is 3mb is that not big size.  Huh

Change the World Stop Hunger with 4 COUNTRIES

I think most hunger county is Somalia.

can we mine is coin  
Pages:
Jump to: