Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎇🎇[ANN]CareerXon Decentralized Career Oriented platform[PRESALE CLOSED]🎇🎇 - page 33. (Read 16105 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
This project will be helping anyone to get their career and skills improved by using this coin.
They'll get some kind of courses to improve their career and skills.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
Fine and fast work of the team, I received a reward for my help in a few minutes! You have an exemplary team! All administrators take an example from the team CareerXon!)
Activity: 112
Merit: 100
CareerXon - PRESALE ON 4TH NOV 50% BONUS
I just like to know something, how much is the soft cap and hard cap for this coin?
Also what kind of bounties that will be available and how do we register for it?
Soft cap is 300 ETH for Presale & Hard cap will be decided before ICO depends on PRESALE progress.
Bounty is ongoing here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountycareerxon-decentralized-career-orientedpresale-closed-2311315

Are you a joint block chain technology to do knowledge sharing platform?

Yes, one part of blockchain will work to store data for all career pages & in other part it will be working as a payment processor for skills development as mentioned in the whitepaper.

I was just checking on the bounty campaign rules and I found it interesting, the rules are not so heavy to follow.
Perhaps later I could join it.
Sure go ahead!
Thanks
Activity: 770
I was just checking on the bounty campaign rules and I found it interesting, the rules are not so heavy to follow.
Perhaps later I could join it.
Activity: 132
Are you a joint block chain technology to do knowledge sharing platform?
Activity: 770
I just like to know something, how much is the soft cap and hard cap for this coin?
Also what kind of bounties that will be available and how do we register for it?
the concept idea on offer is quite interesting as well. almost similar to the concept offered by bitjob ,, unfortunately bitjob target  is only limited among students alone maybe it's because his project is less so smoothly, for CareerXon I see its target is very wide ,, hopefully with reach wide target can be better than bitjob
Yes thank you but there project have similarities to existing platforms & websites, CareerXon involves wider market of websites out there with career pages to get interconnected to single platform.

Thank you for accepting our invitation to interview you and answer questions about your project legitimacy, the answer you have given us is enough for investors to trust that you are running project worth investing we'll post the interview and share in over 100 facebook groups about crypptocurrency.
Thank you much appreciated!

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Thank you for accepting our invitation to interview you and answer questions about your project legitimacy, the answer you have given us is enough for investors to trust that you are running project worth investing we'll post the interview and share in over 100 facebook groups about crypptocurrency.
Activity: 280
the concept idea on offer is quite interesting as well. almost similar to the concept offered by bitjob ,, unfortunately bitjob target  is only limited among students alone maybe it's because his project is less so smoothly, for CareerXon I see its target is very wide ,, hopefully with reach wide target can be better than bitjob
a concept that really needs a lot of people, because with a training platform, everything will learn well about this and get maximum results
Yes, of course. It's just a start for a new concept.That is why we will be partnered with skill development company to provide us assistance whenever needed."concept today something better tomorrow" Smiley
Activity: 210
a concept that really needs a lot of people, because with a training platform, everything will learn well about this and get maximum results
Career Guidance and Skills Training Why Need Block chain Technology Support?

It's not career guidance,Its Career oriented & we are not guiding anyone. we are just connecting the career pages world wide offline or online to one centralized platform.
on second note we are provide two things one is centralizing career pages the other is to provide cost efficient no fees skills training platform where people can train on new skills. This where the token will be used most in skills training.
In CareerXon platform we are using solidity to store data as other databases OR no other technology that exist, which can connect to all websites at once like block chain can achieve without any performance issues, With our years of experience in different fields only blockchain network we know can outperform to store, collect or update data in real time.
more details visit whitepaper: https://careerxon.com/whitepaper.pdf
Thanks
Thank you

done indonesia traslation .
and Whitpaper. i will update tomorrow  Grin
great, please do include link to english ANN thread
thank you
Activity: 1148
Merit: 104