Author

Topic: [ANN][CASH] Crypto CASH | Proof of Stake & COIN CONTROL | On Cryptsy | 0 PREMINE - page 158. (Read 248249 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
hello world, hello crypto
http://cash.minebig.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

Why I can't mine in the pool, I have created the worker, and cgminer parameter is correct, can mine in other pool. Is the url and port correct?
 stratum+tcp://cash.minebig.com:3336
That's what I am using

But I can't mined there, confused.

Did you create your workers?
You need to use the -u loginName.WorkerName - p password

Here is my .bat file to mine there

cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://cash.minebig.com:3336 -u TimFChavez.GPU -p GPU

Yes, I created the worker, and the user name and password correct, I have mined lots of coin, but can't mine in this pool, strange.
thanks for your reply:)

post your bat file... might be something easy that your not seeing

"pools" : [

{
      "url" : "stratum+tcp://cash.minebig.com:3336",
      "user" : "walkerli.user",
      "pass" : "password"
   }

]
Maybe you should change the facebook page to a like page. Right now it's a person and you have to add friend, which is rather silly.
Activity: 126

Why I can't mine in the pool, I have created the worker, and cgminer parameter is correct, can mine in other pool. Is the url and port correct?
That's what I am using

cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://cash.minebig.com:3336 -u TimFChavez.GPU -p GPU

Yes, I created the worker, and the user name and password correct, I have mined lots of coin, but can't mine in this pool, strange.

post your bat file... might be something easy that your not seeing

That's what I am using

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

That's what I am using

That's what I am using

That's what I am using

Activity: 70
mine big pool down?

Hope not that's where my miners are at and I'm not home to switch hehe

it is going now Smiley  I think it was a prob my end

Nope, pool flaked out for a bit.  Seems to be back up now.  We were almost at 300Mhs...

And since I'm now completely pushed from the top 15....  anon off.  Just as proof of mining, check finders page...     Cool
mine big pool down?

it is going now Smiley  I think it was a prob my end
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
mine big pool down?

We are working on hiring a marketing site to get the word out on the web about CASH the cost is 0.5 BTC. Think of it as in investment in your hard earned coins and future interest dividends.

For this price we are guaranteed coverage on the following:

All services include guaranteed Google News coverage, Yahoo Finance coverage and inclusion in The Bitcoin Catalog. We have also had clients published on Reuters, Bloomberg Businessweek, The Wall Street Journal, Bitcoin Magazine and CoinDesk. We also distribute to all of the mainstream news distribution services (Associated Press, Lexis Nexis, Factiva, Comtex, ProQuest, Market Watch, Gale, Thomson West and Acquire Media).

Donations in BTC can be sent to:
1AxQVx6spkq5Ca5HQCNsUxEkqkUzNhj4Zx

Donations are still needed... we are at .3195 btc

Its pretty exciting seeing the community gather around a coin without having to premine the crap out of it to dump at first listing. The marketing campaign will take it to the next level.

I will send you some when I get home :-)

I asked earlier but didn't get a replay.... can we donate CASH to this?

or should I say, do you take CASH ?  Grin

Of course we take CASH Wink Though the CASH donation we have been using for giveaways. F3yiDmE4AcDvxVLJjWP6rGj3GZPjAFZSHM

I will send you some when I get home  Smiley
Check our CASH a currency based on Moore's law
We are working on hiring a marketing site to get the word out on the web about CASH the cost is 0.5 BTC. Think of it as in investment in your hard earned coins and future interest dividends.

All services include guaranteed Google News coverage, Yahoo Finance coverage and inclusion in The Bitcoin Catalog. We have also had clients published on Reuters, Bloomberg Businessweek, The Wall Street Journal, Bitcoin Magazine and CoinDesk. We also distribute to all of the mainstream news distribution services (Associated Press, Lexis Nexis, Factiva, Comtex, ProQuest, Market Watch, Gale, Thomson West and Acquire Media).

Its pretty exciting seeing the community gather around a coin without having to premine the crap out of it to dump at first listing. The marketing campaign will take it to the next level.

or should I say, do you take CASH ?  Grin

Of course we take CASH Wink Though the CASH donation we have been using for giveaways. F3yiDmE4AcDvxVLJjWP6rGj3GZPjAFZSHM
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
At this point, CASH is as good as gold  Wink

or should I say, do you take CASH ?  Grin

#1 traded on OpenEX  4BTC worth and climbing!

https://openex.pw/index.php?page=home

Great that should get us some attention.

Jump to: