Author

Topic: [ANN][CASH] Crypto CASH | Proof of Stake & COIN CONTROL | On Cryptsy | 0 PREMINE - page 160. (Read 248249 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Check our CASH a currency based on Moore's law
Also do not forget that transaction fees are destroyed completely not given to miners.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
Money Supply

Should this not be  2,761,990  ??

Getinfo shows:

"blocks" : 9939,
"moneysupply" : 289134.60600000,

And on that note, closing in on 10K blocks....

Coins per block auto adjust for diff rating, but if assuming on average of 25 per block, then not in the millions yet.

From the block crawler, I see a median block size of 290 (without transactions), roughly distributed through the 6 days.. That does not tally with your average of 25 (where does that come from ? )
Money Supply

Should this not be  2,761,990  ??

Getinfo shows:

"blocks" : 9939,
"moneysupply" : 289134.60600000,

And on that note, closing in on 10K blocks....

Coins per block auto adjust for diff rating, but if assuming on average of 25 per block, then not in the millions yet.

/edit  Ah wait, I see what you were thinking.  You thought total coin supply.  There is no "hard cap" on this coin.  This number just shows how much has been mined already.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
Activity: 736
Merit: 500
YEAHHH take this to cryptsy then to the moon!!!
Ask Bitjohn of cryptsy. He's mining this too..

Kiss

When you say "of cryptsy", you mean the guys that have that "got cryptsy" logo run that exchange?  Here I thought they were just devotees like myself...

Ahem...  Bitjohn, mullick,  buddies, pals, let me raise a glass in your honor.  Can't wait till USD and CASH are added to the exchange.  Tired of having to use BTC for USD. 
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Ask Bitjohn of cryptsy. He's mining this too..

Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Nice to see another coin using difficulty based rewards. With the difficulty as low as it is now miners can still get a fair share of coins. I have looked over the changes from caps and it seems like the developer may have actually known what he was doing lol . Dont see that much these days.

First of all thanks for cloning caps Wink And staying with the no premine/fair launch style it was designed for

Second of all It seems like this coin was built right. Stake will be fun Smiley

EDIT: Ill add the current block reward to the crawler today so users can see what the current reward is

Do you think that CASH will be trading on cryptsy soon? I've started mining CASH 36 hours ago, and we had only a hashrate of 40Mh/s and look now... do you know which rules cryptsy is using to allow coins to trade? Do they need a min. amount of hash?
Activity: 87
WTB some cash, can spend up to 0.1 btc pm me
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Just in the event that someone from another coin exchange happens to be reading here, CASH is the SECOND highest BTC volume coin being traded on Openex at the moment @ 3.19043188 BTC.  And it's climbing quickly!  Net hash rate has exploded overnight (at least my overnight) so support is growing fast.

+1
CASH TO CRYPTSY?Huh? This is MASSIVE, you know 3BTC on, lets face it, a very very very very small exchange. A exchange that doesn't promote themself too Sad
Activity: 736
Merit: 500
difficulty is going crazy! already at 2.1 =D
Just in the event that someone from another coin exchange happens to be reading here, CASH is the SECOND highest BTC volume coin being traded on Openex at the moment @ 3.19043188 BTC.  And it's climbing quickly!  Net hash rate has exploded overnight (at least my overnight) so support is growing fast.

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1002
Nice to see another coin using difficulty based rewards. With the difficulty as low as it is now miners can still get a fair share of coins. I have looked over the changes from caps and it seems like the developer may have actually known what he was doing lol . Dont see that much these days.

First of all thanks for cloning caps Wink And staying with the no premine/fair launch style it was designed for

Second of all It seems like this coin was built right. Stake will be fun Smiley

EDIT: Ill add the current block reward to the crawler today so users can see what the current reward is
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
You meant OpenEx right? e need to work to get it listed on CoinEx, Coinedup and Cryptsy

Yes, of course, sorry Smiley I meant OpenEx.
And sure, I'd love to see it on other, bigger exchanges... the price would skyrocket then!
Check our CASH a currency based on Moore's law
Already .00033 on CoinEx Grin not a long time till we hit .001 Cool

You meant OpenEx right? e need to work to get it listed on CoinEx, Coinedup and Cryptsy
Activity: 11

Or 0.0001, as that is the unpredictable nature of markets..  Wink
Activity: 42
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
You have to wait 30 days, and then just open your wallet..
Activity: 112
Net hash rate soaring, diff levels jumping, I'm being pushed out of the top 10 spot for hash rate on the pool...  Fantastic!

Sorry Cryptsy, I cheated on you, bought cash at openex this AM.  I'm hoarding this for POS and some serious returns. 

Now, who else is gonna donate BTC to the Dev's for some more marketing? I see my transaction and one other.  Don't make me pay for all of it myself guys and gals.

Donations in BTC can be sent to:
1AxQVx6spkq5Ca5HQCNsUxEkqkUzNhj4Zx

https://blockchain.info/address/1AxQVx6spkq5Ca5HQCNsUxEkqkUzNhj4Zx

This is the coin for 2014 and beyond.

P.S.  I take CASH : EiAB4xPg9swsA48WbLeown1mHerUTFznw5

how can i turn on pos ? i got this config wallet seem to do nothing

rpcallowip=192.168.*.*
rpcport=3491
daemon=1
server=1
addnode= 206.72.206.148
rpcuser=xxxx