Author

Topic: [ANN][CASH] Crypto CASH | Proof of Stake & COIN CONTROL | On Cryptsy | 0 PREMINE - page 161. (Read 248249 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Net hash rate soaring, diff levels jumping, I'm being pushed out of the top 10 spot for hash rate on the pool...  Fantastic!

Sorry Cryptsy, I cheated on you, bought cash at openex this AM.  I'm hoarding this for POS and some serious returns. 

Now, who else is gonna donate BTC to the Dev's for some more marketing? I see my transaction and one other.  Don't make me pay for all of it myself guys and gals.

Donations in BTC can be sent to:
1AxQVx6spkq5Ca5HQCNsUxEkqkUzNhj4Zx

https://blockchain.info/address/1AxQVx6spkq5Ca5HQCNsUxEkqkUzNhj4Zx

This is the coin for 2014 and beyond.

P.S.  I take CASH : EiAB4xPg9swsA48WbLeown1mHerUTFznw5
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
few days late because of fishing in the bush bush... mining my ass off right now... good coin.... lets beat KDC
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
WTB for 0.1BTC give me offer
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
0.1 BTC per 3000 CASH

pm please..

Kiss Kiss Kiss

edit: pm anyway, will give you a good deal

Cash is already trading at 0.00015000 so your offer looks pretty low Cheesy you already need to increase it to 0.45 for 3000 CASH Cheesy

I see.. They have come. When I was mining it was 30 Mh, now it's 120. Was hoping that it will stay under radar another day or two, but it has begun already.. This one's gonna be a rollercoaster.
 Grin Grin Grin

Indeed already trading at 0.00027600!!!!! That is around $0.17, easily $1 when it will hit a much bigger exchange, we are still with the early miners... next week we will only mine a few coins per day!!!
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
We are here. And we mining.

Activity: 126
0.1 BTC per 3000 CASH

pm please..

Kiss Kiss Kiss

Cash is already trading at 0.00015000 so your offer looks pretty low Cheesy you already need to increase it to 0.45 for 3000 CASH Cheesy

I see.. They have come. When I was mining it was 30 Mh, now it's 120. Was hoping that it will stay under radar another day or two, but it has begun already.. This one's gonna be a rollercoaster.
 Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 126
We are working on hiring a marketing site to get the word out on the web about CASH the cost is 0.5 BTC. Think of it as in investment in your hard earned coins and future interest dividends.

For this price we are guaranteed coverage on the following:

All services include guaranteed Google News coverage, Yahoo Finance coverage and inclusion in The Bitcoin Catalog. We have also had clients published on Reuters, Bloomberg Businessweek, The Wall Street Journal, Bitcoin Magazine and CoinDesk. We also distribute to all of the mainstream news distribution services (Associated Press, Lexis Nexis, Factiva, Comtex, ProQuest, Market Watch, Gale, Thomson West and Acquire Media).

Donations in BTC can be sent to:
1AxQVx6spkq5Ca5HQCNsUxEkqkUzNhj4Zx

Can I donate CASH ?
Activity: 115
Activity: 40
legendary
Money Supply

So how many coins has been added in the last 24 hours?
Check our CASH a currency based on Moore's law
Cash is sooooooo difficult to mine, yesterday the blocks were 26CASH coins per block, now only 23CASH coins per block and difficulty also increased and networkhashrate als increased a lot. Yesterday 0.40Mh/s and now already 0.88Mh/s still not too late to take some CASH coins here... this will be bigger then KDC!!!

Yeah difficulty is rising again seems more and more folks mining so its adjusting accordingly.
legendary
Cash is sooooooo difficult to mine, yesterday the blocks were 26CASH coins per block, now only 23CASH coins per block and difficulty also increased and networkhashrate als increased a lot. Yesterday 0.40Mh/s and now already 0.88Mh/s still not too late to take some CASH coins here... this will be bigger then KDC!!!
legendary
0.1 BTC per 3000 CASH

pm please..

Kiss Kiss Kiss

Activity: 40
WTB CASH PM with decent offers !
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
stop bumping this ....i can't mine so much cash now other are finding it Smiley

this is a quality production in comparison to most so let's build it slowly and then go to something decent like cryptsy i mean no premine, no instamine even possible, good name, great algo, top coin dev involved im sure.

cryptsy is the first place to ask, there are some other newer ones but something like this should go straight there, reminds me of xpm straight to cryptsy and btce.  Obviously that algo was a bit more oustanding or novel anyway in some ways ... but that didnt feature pos.

Cash.  Some one offered me 0.1BTC for 3000 cash  ....GTFO , i'll hold until at least $1 for this. Thats the nice thing about POS get a nice stash and reap the interest for not dumping and providing security to the network.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
In the event that no one is paying attention, look at the current exchange price on openEX right now.  This coin has skyrocketed in value. 

Started trading at :   0.00050000, and pretty much sank (that's normal)

Lowest point : 0.00000311

Current price : 0.00024500 

In what, 5 days?  It's recovered half it's value.  (a lot of IPO's start high, sink, then recover their value, but few move this much in such short time.)

If I could chart this, It would look amazing.  And this is on an exchange that doesn't have that high of trade volume compared to some of the ones that I hope are looking to pick this up.

Please let this hit cryptsy and others!  It could skyrocket.  Move over LTC, there's a better scrypt coin in town.  (OK, so I'm a little over excited...  maybe...)  Grin

We are up to .054MHs, no wait, .059! on the network, and have more tripled the diff rating since yesterday, 0.97880634 at time of post. 

Yeah really need another exchange, cryptsy or coinex would be great.
Activity: 112
Received another donation about 40% to our goal

how to use pos feature of this coin?  Cheesy
Received another donation about 40% to our goal
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Let's start the buy it all game lol buying faster than mining  Smiley