Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CASH] Crypto CASH | Proof of Stake & COIN CONTROL | On Cryptsy | 0 PREMINE - page 3. (Read 248238 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 503
I have received my 1st Proof of Stake interest on Grain coin, had 100k and wallet was just open and unlocked for about 10 days now and received 147 coins, had it running on my mining rig as its on all the time.
We can imagine CASH works like this too.
The logo isn't quite right with 2 C C. Won't really ever see a logo with repetition in it, would be stylised. I hope no one minds my mate working on a whole design philosophy behind it, coin is still new and WIP, so things changing is a good thing.

Wow,  not to de-rail this thread but is Grain still alive? 

Cash stakes relatively well but has the problem of invalidating POW blocks.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Anybody know when the proof of stake will kick in and how we implement this with our wallets? This may have been covered before, so I apologize if this is a re-hash.  Don't have time at the moment to re-read the entire thread...

You have to wait 30 days without spending any of the coins you are trying to stake. You can look at your transaction history of when you transferred the coins to your wallet and stake 30 days after. Remember to always use Coin Control to send coins so the coins you send are the least mature, otherwise you may send coins that are ready to be staked soon. Also don't forget to backup your wallet after sending coins from Coin Control because a new change address is created after using Coin Control. To stake your wallet for coins that are over 30 days, you need to go to Help -> Debug window -> Console -> type: walletpassphrase "then enter your wallet passphrase here without the quotes of course" 3100 true(adding true means that you can mint only and coins are not able to be sent since your wallet is unlocked). After entering the staking command, I always click the red minus side on the right in order to clear the console so that my wallet passphrase is not just chilling there. 3100 is the number of seconds that the wallet will remain open which is roughly equal to 51 minutes. This should be enough time to stake. If not you can re-type the command. If you want to lock your wallet you can type: walletlock 
Anyone working on an android wallet like the one for dogecoin?

Kaching!

The android wallet is finished but not yet released.
Activity: 16
Anybody know when the proof of stake will kick in and how we implement this with our wallets? This may have been covered before, so I apologize if this is a re-hash.  Don't have time at the moment to re-read the entire thread...
Activity: 70
Anyone working on an android wallet like the one for dogecoin?

Kaching!
Activity: 87
I have received my 1st Proof of Stake interest on Grain coin, had 100k and wallet was just open and unlocked for about 10 days now and received 147 coins, had it running on my mining rig as its on all the time.
We can imagine CASH works like this too.
The logo isn't quite right with 2 C C. Won't really ever see a logo with repetition in it, would be stylised. I hope no one minds my mate working on a whole design philosophy behind it, coin is still new and WIP, so things changing is a good thing.
Activity: 18
The checkpoint warnings are nothing to worry about. I have spoken to the developer and he is planning an update. He just had a few questions to clear up first about coin control
Activity: 588
Merit: 503
Activity: 84
"A long time from the last noti from the devs
Are they still work Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 36
Cash is so hard to come by now due to the high difficulty. I would be concerned if it weren't for the fact that the total supply is extremely limited.

Cash is too scarce for it to drop to the difficulty levels it was at a few days ago. If it did I'd throw everything at it. Anyone waiting to catch this train is going to miss out if they don't get on now. Mark my words.
Activity: 40
The checkpoint warnings are nothing to worry about. I have spoken to the developer and he is planning an update. He just had a few questions to clear up first about coin control
Activity: 27
Hey guys how do u think about Cash coin prognoses.
i mean future 1-4 week.
Activity: 73
Welcome to mining pool

Payouts every hour

No registration required for pool

Fee 0.5%

-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://poolchik.cloud:3433 -u WALLET -p c=CASH

Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
sad to report this coin is currently under attack and all blocks are being orphaned.

Hi OFWCOIN.COM,

What does that exactly mean? Why would someone want to attack? To steal coins I assume? What does it mean when all blocks are being orphaned? Lots of questions. Thanks

That's not the attack, it's well known bug in the code of old POW+POS coins.

More information can be find here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17185603

Actually CashCoin is fine now. Just had a little hiccup.  Grin
sad to report this coin is currently under attack and all blocks are being orphaned.

Hi OFWCOIN.COM,

What does that exactly mean? Why would someone want to attack? To steal coins I assume? What does it mean when all blocks are being orphaned? Lots of questions. Thanks
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
Here is some current nodes:

addnode=183.80.79.5:3352
addnode=88.105.155.2:3352
addnode=88.125.150.60:3352
addnode=151.245.225.215:3352
addnode=76.95.178.229:3352
addnode=171.115.109.49:3352
addnode=5.9.10.66:3352
addnode=163.172.217.44:3352
addnode=204.27.58.234:3352