Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CASH] Crypto CASH | Proof of Stake & COIN CONTROL | On Cryptsy | 0 PREMINE - page 6. (Read 248249 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Our community has been actively responding, and now the price has risen straight up and there will be a big leap forward
Activity: 14
What makes this coin different from any other coin? Why is it worth investing in?
Activity: 47
Somebody knows who are the dev team and how can we reach them?
Hi normawarren,

Are you based in China? Do you know what exchanges cashcoin will be added to? It is such an appealing coin.
Yes, there are a lot of crypto exchanges in China. The advantages of cash are many and have drawn our attention. We are setting up a community to publicize and writing emails asking for some exchanges, and we are working hard
Activity: 126
What's the uniqueness of this coin?
Activity: 24
Hi normawarren,

Are you based in China? Do you know what exchanges cashcoin will be added to? It is such an appealing coin.
First, we will establish communities and teams in China to lay the groundwork for the future of cashcoin. Do the teams have good advice?
Cashcoin has started to warm up
In China, there are a lot of virtual currency players, and now we are optimistic about cashcoin, you should have found that we started, trading volume began to rise, the future we will trade in the Chinese market, everything has just begun ~
Activity: 24
I read that they are currently re-launching and are trying to get added to more exchanges. More exposure would help a lot. I feel like this is a good coin for sure.
Activity: 62
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Any body know who owns cashcoin.bit??
Activity: 1
Hi guys.  I have just installed my wallet after having not touched crypto for 2.5 years and I had to redownload the block chain and seem to be stuck at block 1856045.  It has been there for 2 hrs and not moving. 

Is there an updated windows wallet that I could use? and is there a way to download the block chain other than syncing as it took forever to get to that point.

also could you please give me some nodes to use.  I was getting 3 or 4 connections on what I have.

Thanks
Mandy
Activity: 266
This coin is still 100% alive and it have the best name/ticker a coin can ever have!   CASH! Cheesy

Yes the source code have not change for a while, But the CASH community is stronger than ever and we've add a new exchange ( https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-CASH.htm ) this week and are in communication with others.

I agree that trading volume is not really high these days, but I think the major problem was the very very low trade volume on the entire Alcurex exchange so being on other exchange can only help! Cheesy

Have a good day!

CryptoNatriX

Your coin has a good ticker and decent supply. This is a kind of coin that should be at least $0.5 worth in the market. I think the problem is lack of exposure and marketing.

if you can get a roadmap and decent exanges like Livecoin, Cryptopia and mercatox the value would never remain the same again.

And again, work on the wallet and have bounty for social media for people to help get the good news accross.
Activity: 137
Anyone else having trouble with the wallet not syncing ?? 
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
It seems like the development on this coin is dead....no trading activities for a long time now
Yes, see it really dead kinda bit sad.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
Activity: 203
I need yobit and cryptopia I account for the more exchanges will the coin have, the more it will be in demand Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 141
This coin is still 100% alive and it have the best name/ticker a coin can ever have!   CASH! Cheesy

Yes the source code have not change for a while, But the CASH community is stronger than ever and we've add a new exchange ( https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-CASH.htm ) this week and are in communication with others.

I agree that trading volume is not really high these days, but I think the major problem was the very very low trade volume on the entire Alcurex exchange so being on other exchange can only help! Cheesy

Have a good day!

CryptoNatriX
Activity: 203

and why he needs to have an instrument trade
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
Seems really dead.

https://github.com/cryptocashnow/cash   -  4 years ago last change

https://github.com/CryptoNatriX/cash   -  2 years ago last change

So, no updates, no dev, no marketing, no community.
Pages:
Jump to: