Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CASH] Crypto CASH | Proof of Stake & COIN CONTROL | On Cryptsy | 0 PREMINE - page 8. (Read 248249 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 503
As I thought,  Chain forked.  

Recovering what  I can from the wallet.  Looks like payouts were made then blocks orphaned.  Pool approx losses was 6-9 thousand coins.

I'll finish the recovery and get the pool back online sometime tomorrow.

Pool down while I investigate a possible fork.

If you can provide me with your current height and it's hash....  Much appreciated.

https://www.blockexperts.com/cash  has height at 1869391 (5 days ago)  It needs a kick...

The pool last found block at 1876957 ... Maybe on a fork.

The coind keeps crashing with mempool errors.  Investigating now.
Pool maintenance starting tomorrow ... expect a few hours downtime.

Maintenance complete
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Will CashCoin expand to other exchanges soon?

Yes it will, when the Americans will go back to the moon.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Will CashCoin expand to other exchanges soon?
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
Cool, Thank's for the update Hobbyist !  Cool
I've added the above to the pools configuration.  Nice job.

https://hobbyistpool.ddns.net/cash
Activity: 7

Check out the website we've been working on. http://CashCoin.Cash
Activity: 141
Here is the link to join the CashCoin Team Slack group!!

Come and join us!

https://join.slack.com/cashcointeam/shared_invite/MjEwMDMyMTIyMDU0LTE0OTk0MDQ4NTAtYzQ3YjBhOGI2MQ

Have a good day! 

CryptoNatriX
Activity: 137
As we now have a new logo could the DEV let Alcurex know, and l have let cryptocompare have the new web site
Activity: 3
what are the updates for this coin? Roll Eyes

They are coming. The market cap is increasing and the revival is happening. There is developers working on it again and the website was just remade. They are working on getting it on new exchanges.   Cool
Activity: 13

Developers are working on a nice Wallet, adding this coin to a new Exchange site and recruiting a few Pro-Miners for new coins as a few Exchanges are asking a huge amount to trade de coin.. So Coin price will increase in Mid-Term for sure.. There are other plans but secret Strategy.. ;-)

Welcome to CashCoin..
Activity: 89
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Give me the address, I'll give you satos from dogeses.
Buy a bread :-)
Activity: 13

Appreciate your offer of coins but it's not necessary.  I do these things as a hobby and for the learning experience.

To me, It feels incorrect to give POS blocks a higher priority over POW and I wonder why that decision was made.  POW blocks have a real cost involved whereas POS cost is almost nothing.  Wouldn't it be more realistic to have POS and POW given the same priority?  Each have their respective difficulty that controls their generation rate.  Am I missing something else to consider?

I see what you mean, but how would you then guarantee that the interests would be paid ? As it seems to be the number 1 thing to do IMO. 
Is there a coin that pays interests without POS ? Through POW ? (a POW transaction that would check what interests need to be paid and proceed to the payments ?)

But How can I earn CashCoin? Mining.? Give me coins, I want earning from your effort.. :-D
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
does anyone have a link to an active wallet
Activity: 219
Double check that config, maybe a typo.

Code seems to have reservebalance option but I have not tried it myself.

yea it was reserverdbalance ... Thanks
is there any way to force CASH coin wallet STOP minting (tried reserverdbalance in conf file but it doesn't work)? Have 2 wallets on multicore Xeon systems and they become unresponsive while doing PoS...

Double check that config, maybe a typo.

Code seems to have reservebalance option but I have not tried it myself.

Code:
    if (mapArgs.count("-reservebalance")) // ppcoin: reserve balance amount
    {
        int64 nReserveBalance = 0;
        if (!ParseMoney(mapArgs["-reservebalance"], nReserveBalance))
        {
            InitError(_("Invalid amount for -reservebalance="));
            return false;
        }
    }
Activity: 219
is there any way to force CASH coin wallet STOP minting (tried reserverdbalance in conf file but it doesn't work)? Have 2 wallets on multicore Xeon systems and they become unresponsive while doing PoS...
Pages:
Jump to: