Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CASH] Crypto CASH | Proof of Stake & COIN CONTROL | On Cryptsy | 0 PREMINE - page 33. (Read 248249 times)

Activity: 314
Merit: 250

If anyone is still considering a name change then maybe something along the line of DarkCash (which may be taken) or AnonCash.  This would make it obvious that CASH is not your usual paper cash.

I'm suggesting this because it appears the biggest and most successful alts are still those with anon features.  And in just about every case it's just a gimmick.

Like BitcoinDark - now at 1,300,000 Satoshi.  That's just crazy. 

Nut01, are we still waiting on a response from one of the devs you talked to?  I have no idea if this coin is now dead or if we are waiting for someone or something.

Let's get some communication going so we can at least slow down the inflation and dilution the way we planned months ago.

Cheers!

CASH at 75 satoshi, lol. And going down and down:)  There is no reason to destroy best crypto name ever with anon or dark, when there is no anonymity feature. It looks like scam. The name is the last thing to change on CASH. CASH needs new dev, that is all. Is there any working explorer on total CASH coins supply? http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cashcoin/ says there is 4,551,861 CASH, but I am not sure, it is counting POS correctly.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

If anyone is still considering a name change then maybe something along the line of DarkCash (which may be taken) or AnonCash.  This would make it obvious that CASH is not your usual paper cash.

I'm suggesting this because it appears the biggest and most successful alts are still those with anon features.  And in just about every case it's just a gimmick.

Like BitcoinDark - now at 1,300,000 Satoshi.  That's just crazy. 

Nut01, are we still waiting on a response from one of the devs you talked to?  I have no idea if this coin is now dead or if we are waiting for someone or something.

Let's get some communication going so we can at least slow down the inflation and dilution the way we planned months ago.

Cheers!
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
anyone else having problems minting sash

tried
 walletpassphrasemypassword9999

only get this erroe code

Method not found (code -32601)

Try
walletpassphrase xxxxxxxxxx 99999999999 true

obviously replace xxxxxxxxxx  with your password
Activity: 137
anyone else having problems minting sash

tried
 walletpassphrasemypassword9999

only get this erroe code

Method not found (code -32601)
Activity: 266
Enjoy new CRYPT pool: http://crypt.n50.ru

Fast 50+ MH/s pool ready for miners. 1 CRYPT automatic and 0.1 CRYPT manual payout threshold.

I suppose we need more pools to promote CRYPT. Enjoy!

thanks i will try
Activity: 808
Merit: 1014
Cryptsy is perfect. This week issue was only with CASH coin deposits (yesterday fixed). Other coins were not affected AFAIK.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
No, nothing was updated in CASH core, but all this week there was an issue with Cryptsy deposits. Yesterday they have applied a fix.

All deposits?

How come Bitcoin deposits were just fine?

I hope we're not seeing another vircurex about to happen.  You know, you can't withdraw anything but depositing Bitcoins is perfectly good to go.

Cause it's not fixed.  As if this second I still cannot withdraw certain coins.  And it's very odd that something like this can be going on for well over a week now.  I have never seen this happen on Cryptsy in the 18 months I've been with them.  Very odd.

Edit:  I just verified and I am able to withdraw BTC, LTC, CASH and so on so there is not any issue like I was worried about.  The only coin I still can't withdraw is MAX but that seems to be an isolated issue.

So no need for alarm. 

No, nothing was updated in CASH core, but all this week there was an issue with Cryptsy deposits. Yesterday they have applied a fix.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
Well, the Cryptsy has repair their wallet and transactions were treated smoothly today.

But what happens with entire CASH network? Difficulty less then 0.02 and still falling down.

Wallet repair?  What was wrong with it or was there a stealth code update?

Well, the Cryptsy has repair their wallet and transactions were treated smoothly today.

But what happens with entire CASH network? Difficulty less then 0.02 and still falling down.
Anyone have tried to deposit CASH to Cryptsy? I got all incoming transactions stuck.
Activity: 180
Merit: 102
HI

Any news ?

And no name change, please !
Activity: 141

Qian is a good idea. but changing Cash into Qian might not be one.  Why not just launch a new Qian Coin? you can use the same algo as Cash if you like.

That makes absolutely no sense unless you're talking about doing a coin swap which is messy and generally a bad idea.  Changing the name and doing a relaunch is a good idea and it has been done plenty of times as long as it's a better name which the community agrees on.

The only reason I ever invested into CASH was its name. CASH is on Cryptsy, Cryptsy is in USA, Florida. Most of investors in CASH comes from USA. On next bubble CASH will be first coin to invest from noob investors, because of name. OMG, do not touch that name, do not even think about that. I have lot of money there and I am 100% sure I will sell them 100x more expensive with this name on next buble. If someone wants chinese name, than let him create chinese clone and trade it on chinese exchanges. Don't be stupid, CASH has top coin name.

+1

I think CASH is one of the best (if not the best) name for a crypto. That was what caught my attention too...  So I don't think that a name change would be positive.... 
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

The only reason I ever invested into CASH was its name. CASH is on Cryptsy, Cryptsy is in USA, Florida. Most of investors in CASH comes from USA. On next bubble CASH will be first coin to invest from noob investors, because of name. OMG, do not touch that name, do not even think about that. I have lot of money there and I am 100% sure I will sell them 100x more expensive with this name on next buble. If someone wants chinese name, than let him create chinese clone and trade it on chinese exchanges. Don't be stupid, CASH has top coin name.

I agree, the name CASH is what caught my attention the first time I saw CashCoin on Cryptsy.  If we do a name change it would have to be a better name but it's gonna be hard to do since it seems everyone is very fond of CASH.

The least of CASH's problems is the name, the name is great.  This coin needs a code update with less inflation and with some additional features which investors look for. The sooner we do it the better as the next crypto boom is nearing quickly and we'll be left with an abandoned coin which is inflating much too quickly.
Activity: 314

Qian is a good idea. but changing Cash into Qian might not be one.  Why not just launch a new Qian Coin? you can use the same algo as Cash if you like.

That makes absolutely no sense unless you're talking about doing a coin swap which is messy and generally a bad idea.  Changing the name and doing a relaunch is a good idea and it has been done plenty of times as long as it's a better name which the community agrees on.

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

Qian is a good idea. but changing Cash into Qian might not be one.  Why not just launch a new Qian Coin? you can use the same algo as Cash if you like.

That makes absolutely no sense unless you're talking about doing a coin swap which is messy and generally a bad idea.  Changing the name and doing a relaunch is a good idea and it has been done plenty of times as long as it's a better name which the community agrees on.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
With the relaunch of cash coming up soon what about a change of name for cash.

In the early days of the Chinese dynasties the common store of value was cash coins, the name qian means cash or money in Chinese
if we change the name from “cash” to “qian” with the marker “chc” it might help us tap in to the emerging Asian and Chinese markets

These  colours  have great meaning in china, Red, Green and Yellow are considered to be lucky.
Red also represents happiness, success and good fortune.
Green symbolizes money .

Glavos if you could may be have ago at a logo with these colours , with the symbol for  “qian”  in a centre square

cheers

Qian is a good idea. but changing Cash into Qian might not be one.  Why not just launch a new Qian Coin? you can use the same algo as Cash if you like.
Activity: 182
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
Hey guys,

Will be grabbing a new server to take over from Paul on Monday (don't want a recurring payment going out just before payday), should then be switching it over sometime after when we can then see about getting things moving again.

\o/
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
With the relaunch of cash coming up soon what about a change of name for cash.

In the early days of the Chinese dynasties the common store of value was cash coins, the name qian means cash or money in Chinese
if we change the name from “cash” to “qian” with the marker “chc” it might help us tap in to the emerging Asian and Chinese markets

These  colours  have great meaning in china, Red, Green and Yellow are considered to be lucky.
Red also represents happiness, success and good fortune.
Green symbolizes money .

Glavos if you could may be have ago at a logo with these colours , with the symbol for  “qian”  in a centre square

cheers

What relaunch?  Did I miss something?  What dev is working on this?

I don't know about a name change, it seems like most people really liked the name CashCoin.   And are we going to really do a china launch when we can't even get listed on a few exchanges in the US?  I just don't see that so we may get stuck with a name nobody understands and nobody can pronounce.

Just my thoughts, if people vote for qian then I'm ok with it.
Activity: 547
I will try to make something tomorrow.
Pages:
Jump to: