Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CASH] Crypto CASH | Proof of Stake & COIN CONTROL | On Cryptsy | 0 PREMINE - page 34. (Read 248249 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 100
With the relaunch of cash coming up soon what about a change of name for cash.

In the early days of the Chinese dynasties the common store of value was cash coins, the name qian means cash or money in Chinese
if we change the name from “cash” to “qian” with the marker “chc” it might help us tap in to the emerging Asian and Chinese markets

These  colours  have great meaning in china, Red, Green and Yellow are considered to be lucky.
Red also represents happiness, success and good fortune.
Green symbolizes money .

Glavos if you could may be have ago at a logo with these colours , with the symbol for  “qian”  in a centre square

cheers
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1534
www.ixcoin.net

We just dropped to 150 Satoshi.  This is becoming a joke.

This inflation is killing CashCoin and we're all just watching.

Look at all the massive buys over the last month and we're still going lower and lower.  1 million new coins minted each month, month after month.  

What for?  It is senseless.  The price will just keep going lower and lower because this is exactly what high inflation and massive dilution is designed to do.

How much longer before we take the necessary steps to stop this bleeding and cut the subsidy and max coin supply?  

People have had months to buy all the CASH they wanted at dirt cheap prices.  Any subsidy cut at this point is completely fair to anyone and everyone.

legendary
www.ixcoin.net

USD does not have a limited supply, so it's a different case. Demand as a variable has orders of magnitude more effect on price than does supply.

Altcoins are in a very early stage of distribution, and therefore need incentives for new buyers above all else.

Anyway, it's just my opinion, and I am prepared to follow it with my money (and have done so satisfactorily for the last 18 months). If I am wrong, I can live with that .

I am prepared to change my view in the light of good evidence, but haven't seen anything to the contrary yet.

I always follow your opinion and progress with interest.

I understand your point and thank you for the compliment but right now CASH is experiencing way too much inflation given the demand is near zero.  

The formula I gave you is 100% accurate and the only variable we can control in that formula is the supply.  Given anyone can buy CASH right now for 200 Satoshi it is more than fair to cut the supply.

It is literally like doing a stock BuyBack, you cut the supply and the value will increase much easier when demand picks up which should happen this fall.

Everyone gains equally with this option.  The big holder and the small holder.

And I totally agree worth you, Distribution is very important but cash has been and is better distributed than probably 90% of the alts out there.  The reason is that it has been mined for about 9 months which is a long time relative to most alts, it is also a PoS coin so many have gotten "free" coins and finally, it has been dirt cheap for months now which means many more have bought some.

Waiting another 6 months or 12 months will do little more for distribution while the added dilution and inflation during that time will further bury CASH and cripple it.  It is very difficult for any coin to bounce back once its value reaches a certain level.  We need to be active in trying to increase its value soon.

Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

I strongly disagree, and have stated my argument many times, but I don't think my points are acknowledged.

Any coin which reduces its supply before it has critical mass of adoption is consigning itself to a steady decline (freeze to death). The small community holds all its own supply, and fresh blood (buyers) are not interested (because they see no gain).

That critical mass is 100s of times where Cash currently stands. The best way to widen adoption is to spread coins around at a low price.

Is that why I'm seeing coins which had a PoW distribution scheme of mere days trading at over 100 times the value of CASH?

How many more months and millions in dilution and inflation before we can expect this magical spreading coins around technique to all of a sudden increase the coin's value?  Haha.

So I wonder why the dollar isn't going up in value since they're printing more and more of it and spreading it around more than ever.  Or why ShitCoins with billions of coins which have been spread around for years are trading at tiny fractions of a penny.  

Hahaaa.

The value of any currency is simple, here's the formula:  Transactions Volume/Velocity + 1/Supply.

Do you see the supply on the bottom of the equation, if you raise that number the value drops, if you lower that then the value goes up.  Very simple basic math, so until you can increase the number of transactions [or decrease the velocity] the best thing you can do is decrease supply.

People have known for months we were gonna cut the supply and the price has been at a cheap 200 satoshi most of that time.

Time is up!

USD does not have a limited supply, so it's a different case. Demand as a variable has orders of magnitude more effect on price than does supply.

Altcoins are in a very early stage of distribution, and therefore need incentives for new buyers above all else.

Anyway, it's just my opinion, and I am prepared to follow it with my money (and have done so satisfactorily for the last 18 months). If I am wrong, I can live with that .

I am prepared to change my view in the light of good evidence, but haven't seen anything to the contrary yet.

I always follow your opinion and progress with interest.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net

I strongly disagree, and have stated my argument many times, but I don't think my points are acknowledged.

Any coin which reduces its supply before it has critical mass of adoption is consigning itself to a steady decline (freeze to death). The small community holds all its own supply, and fresh blood (buyers) are not interested (because they see no gain).

That critical mass is 100s of times where Cash currently stands. The best way to widen adoption is to spread coins around at a low price.

Is that why I'm seeing coins which had a PoW distribution scheme of mere days trading at over 100 times the value of CASH?

How many more months and millions in dilution and inflation before we can expect this magical spreading coins around technique to all of a sudden increase the coin's value?  Haha.

So I wonder why the dollar isn't going up in value since they're printing more and more of it and spreading it around more than ever.  Or why ShitCoins with billions of coins which have been spread around for years are trading at tiny fractions of a penny.  

Hahaaa.

The value of any currency is simple, here's the formula:  Transactions Volume/Velocity + 1/Supply.

Do you see the supply on the bottom of the equation, if you raise that number the value drops, if you lower that then the value goes up.  Very simple basic math, so until you can increase the number of transactions [or decrease the velocity] the best thing you can do is decrease supply.

People have known for months we were gonna cut the supply and the price has been at a cheap 200 satoshi most of that time.

Time is up!
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
Vlad2Vlad as suggested that the max coin supply be reduced to 21m , what are the thought s of the rest for the community ! 

And glavos has done a great job with the new coin logo designs , we need to make up are minds which logo we are going with, please vote for your favourite design or suggest any changes you might like to see.

Thanks

Activity: 182
This coin look great but still very cheap at cryptsy.
Activity: 180
Merit: 102
If Cinnamon will help then maybe she could implement merged mining like vlad has suggested.

I vote for the fresh green-blue logo.

Merge mining would be nice but I don't think that's what we discussed.  I suggested to the dev and he agreed that it was a good idea to reduce the mining subsidy significantly and the max coin supply to 21 million. 

It was already decided I thought and the code just needed to be updated.  But I don't know what the new monthly subsidy was supposed to be.

We're now at ~1 million new CASH coins being minted per month.  That's way too much inflation.  I think we should aim for maybe around 120,000 new coins minted per month - kinda in the same neighborhood as Bitcoin.

Let's decide so we can slow down this inflation as soon as possible.

Cheers!
Yes, reducing coin supply is the priority, everybody was on the same page with that.
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
If Cinnamon will help then maybe she could implement merged mining like vlad has suggested.

Merge mining would be nice but I don't think that's what we discussed.  I suggested to the dev and he agreed that it was a good idea to reduce the mining subsidy significantly and the max coin supply to 21 million. 

It was already decided I thought and the code just needed to be updated.  But I don't know what the new monthly subsidy was supposed to be.

We're now at ~1 million new CASH coins being minted per month.  That's way too much inflation.  I think we should aim for maybe around 120,000 new coins minted per month - kinda in the same neighborhood as Bitcoin.

Let's decide so we can slow down this inflation as soon as possible.

Cheers!
Activity: 180
Merit: 102

Activity: 547
Merit: 250
I like what you hace done with the Aiden logo,

some thing like this for cash would be great

?

Vlad2Vlad as suggested that the max coin supply be reduced to 21m , what are the thought s of the rest for the community ! 

And glavos has done a great job with the new coin logo designs , we need to make up are minds which logo we are going with, please vote for your favourite design or suggest any changes you might like to see.

Thanks
Activity: 141
We got it!

Winners Coins
Rank   Symbol   Name   BTC Payment Address   Forum
1   CASH   Cashcoin   15RKirD5a4i7mcKvmpTWaagXuPKTZsVYsH   CASH forum
That's good news but it's not gonna affect the price.  We breached 200 Satoshi which means we may go a lot lower from here - we could free-fall to 100. 

And our dev is still gone without a single comment.  I'm pretty sure he's related to the original dev.  lol.

Cheers!

Maybe, but it clearly show that we get support from the community!  We got a lot of vote in little time!

I wouldn't be worried about the breached,....We already been under 200 3 or 4 time in the last couple of week,....  and always bounce up..... even up to 400.

As for the Dev,... Like I said before, he his probably just buying up some stock to make his hard work get paid for. But even if he's dead,... we already got offered some help from other Dev who didn't want the interfere with the actual "new" Dev. So I don't think that will be a problem.

We just need to continue to spread the word about CASH (and being on a new exchange site will help in that perspective) and It will surely get the attention that it deserve!   Smiley

If you check at the chart on cryptsy, the dumping seem to have almost stopped... no more big sells everyday... more like many small sells followed by medium sells.. In consequence sell orders are open with lower and lower price, then BAM they all get filled... lol   That, plus the fact that the buy orders are always getting refill when they get low tell me that some peoples are accumulating it and want us to sell them cheap CASH  Lips sealed lol

On a side note, one of my customer, just became aware of Bitcoin because of the CryptoWall virus...  So he asked me a lot of questions about crypto's since he had to buy BTC to pay to get his data back...  (I tried to convince him not to pay, but since he have a lot of money and really need his data back he don't care paying the 500usd to get it.. lol)  Then he told me to buy him 4 btc instead of one because he's a traders in his spare time and he see a good opportunity to make money with all these spike market's!!  Cool

Of course I've convince him that CASH would probably be a good place to start his portfolio!  Grin

Sorry for the lllloooooonnnnnnggggg   post :p lol
legendary
www.ixcoin.net
We got it!

Winners Coins

That's good news but it's not gonna affect the price.  We breached 200 Satoshi which means we may go a lot lower from here - we could free-fall to 100. 

And our dev is still gone without a single comment.  I'm pretty sure he's related to the original dev.  lol.

Cheers!
We got it!

Winners Coins
I like what you hace done with the Aiden logo,

some thing like this for cash would be great
Do you guys choose final logo design, if necessary i can make that logo in different colors to choose from.

I Personally prefer the green and blue one, but I know that a lot of people like the gold one...

Maybe it's just me, but I like the fact that the green one have a round shadow in the "C"  would that be possible to add it on the gold one?

Thank you to put your time and effort in CASH !! Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: