Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CASH] Crypto CASH | Proof of Stake & COIN CONTROL | On Cryptsy | 0 PREMINE - page 72. (Read 248249 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Price is down quite a bit now, and Dev has gone on silent mode again....  But whatever, I'm still supporting Cash even without half my rigs running.  PSU failure and GPU burnouts....  But good news is, I've got 4 280X's coming this week, 4 usb risers and a boat load of PSUs!  Love tax returns...

One side note, solo mining this was a dumb idea of mine.  Getting POS on 20 coins at a time...   Roll Eyes boring.  But in the next few days my buys from the exchanges should mature...  Grin
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Well it looks like the market is pretty well flooded now and its crashing the price.

Might be time for people to start thinking about holding some of the coins to let the price rise back up.

Since Varvarin gave me some free Cash I've been buying every day on the way down from 10,000 Satoshi to 5000. I am also mining the coin.

But I do wonder about the dev - he's not posted anything interesting on here for a while and there appears to be very little marketing effort for this coin. We all know by now that it doesn't matter how technically good something is, if nobody knows it exists, or why, or what it's good for, then it doesn't take off. I have read all 100+ pages of this thread and it seems only a handful of people (like Varvarin) are seriously trying to get marketing efforts off the ground.

Dogecoin (which I personally detest) has incredible marketing and support. Even NXT coin, which is not that old, is sponsoring music festivals in LA...I understand why/how that happened. Feathercoin community is incredibly dedicated and that coin has great support and marketing. I know it is early days for CashCoin, but does the dev even have a roadmap planned/published? His site (cash-coin.org) says the coin was developed by a small team? Who are they, what are they doing, or is it just one guy?

Having said that, I won't be selling. Quite happy to hold what I have and see what develops, or not (and just declare the loss to the taxman! lol).
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
Well it looks like the market is pretty well flooded now and its crashing the price.

Might be time for people to start thinking about holding some of the coins to let the price rise back up.
Activity: 182
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
if one miner with 30mh+ instant sells... he has almost al the buy orders of the day  Cheesy

That would depend on whether they want to push the price down.
If someone has that kind of power, it's not in their interest to dump them all, they'll get less ROI.

I had similar power on LYC last week, held 6% of the coins when it hit exchange, was a case of being responsible and respecting the coin, stagger the sell prices, take some time to sell them.
Var's a regular here, I'm sure he's not about to intentionally crash the price, would be stupid, all the effort he's put/ting in here would be wasted.
With great hashing power comes great responsability.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
Not happy! I did some trading this arvo and somehow my cryptsy btc account went into negative.  I deposited some more btc into cryptsy but it isn't going through and is stuck in pending and now I can't buy my cheap CASH at 5000

Happened to me a couple months ago.

Now I keep track of my balances to make sure Cryptsy is correct. The delays in trades/deposits/refunds are still causing problems.
Activity: 126
Not happy! I did some trading this arvo and somehow my cryptsy btc account went into negative.  I deposited some more btc into cryptsy but it isn't going through and is stuck in pending and now I can't buy my cheap CASH at 5000
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
WooHoo .. BAMT Linux 1.5 is the business. https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=2924.0
*Feel free to PM me if you need .config file for Sapphire Tri-X 290 .. hashing 850 below 70c .. heh, will add more in the morning. Cooling is jerry-rigged string of case fans.

Took a few hours to remember how Linux worked, but now got another 4 GPUs working. Still missing cable for camera and sick of even touching my bro's Galazy 4, so pics tomorrow.

Tomorrow I add 2 GPUs to my home-brew rig and may leave this Geldfabriek SimpleXX with 4 for better cooling. 13MHs now, with another 2.4 doing nothing and my business partner has all for a 6x 290 = 5+Mhs rig with another coming. Lets see what 25Mhs yields in CASH next week.

Puts my little 700khash to shame  Smiley

Ehh .. I try to not sound braggy, but it is really hard when geeks demand numbers, hehe. Hilarious part is .. 80% of that is not my money .. and some needs to be paid back. However, CASH coin is the best thing to mine for you, stable profit .. nothing spectacular .. but actually better than majority of difficulty scamming coins, which look better on Coinwarz.

The good part is .. if I can have 25Mhs working for me and another 10Mhs to call upon + 18Mhs I inspired to build, which I will call a favour one day.  That right there is a pool worth of hashing which will be used on CASH when time comes. And I am talking few weeks not months ... Bit of luck will command 50Mhs myself with another 50 on a favour call in 3-6 months.  Backed by a company and a 5 man development/design team ...

It really is not hard to explain why CASH is a superior coin technologically to .. well .. all I mined so far. Just need a showcase design, website, working Net Hashrate and updated wallet.

Not sure what you are talking about. If you mine CASH with that rate and sell it on Cryptsy you can push the price down to ZERO in a DAY. It has very thin support and has been dropping like a premined coin.

i agree with that....

if one miner with 30mh+ instant sells... he has almost al the buy orders of the day  Cheesy

this coin needs new stuff... i dont mean a fork... i mean bonuscoindays... stores that accept cash.... maybe some kind of cloudhashing service wich only mines cash... that would be interesting... i still wil keep my 5k for the long run... but this is going nowhere... before we hit craptsy this coin had more value  Undecided
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
WooHoo .. BAMT Linux 1.5 is the business. https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=2924.0
*Feel free to PM me if you need .config file for Sapphire Tri-X 290 .. hashing 850 below 70c .. heh, will add more in the morning. Cooling is jerry-rigged string of case fans.

Took a few hours to remember how Linux worked, but now got another 4 GPUs working. Still missing cable for camera and sick of even touching my bro's Galazy 4, so pics tomorrow.

Tomorrow I add 2 GPUs to my home-brew rig and may leave this Geldfabriek SimpleXX with 4 for better cooling. 13MHs now, with another 2.4 doing nothing and my business partner has all for a 6x 290 = 5+Mhs rig with another coming. Lets see what 25Mhs yields in CASH next week.

Ehh .. I try to not sound braggy, but it is really hard when geeks demand numbers, hehe. Hilarious part is .. 80% of that is not my money .. and some needs to be paid back. However, CASH coin is the best thing to mine for you, stable profit .. nothing spectacular .. but actually better than majority of difficulty scamming coins, which look better on Coinwarz.

The good part is .. if I can have 25Mhs working for me and another 10Mhs to call upon + 18Mhs I inspired to build, which I will call a favour one day.  That right there is a pool worth of hashing which will be used on CASH when time comes. And I am talking few weeks not months ... Bit of luck will command 50Mhs myself with another 50 on a favour call in 3-6 months.  Backed by a company and a 5 man development/design team ...

It really is not hard to explain why CASH is a superior coin technologically to .. well .. all I mined so far. Just need a showcase design, website, working Net Hashrate and updated wallet.

Not sure what you are talking about. If you mine CASH with that rate and sell it on Cryptsy you can push the price down to ZERO in a DAY. It has very thin support and has been dropping like a premined coin.
I notice under coin control it doesn't list the coins I mined with POS.
Has anyone else noticed this?
If they are not listed in coin control how can you send the coins you have minted to over people if you want to?
yrj
Activity: 20
I added .conf file from OP, but my wallet doesn't sync. How can I fix it?

Did you put it in the correct place?

To find where to put it on windows type %appdata% in the search/run window on the start bar.
Then drill down into the 'roaming' directory
Now look for the directory 'cash' and install it there.

for me the file is named 'cash.conf'  but some people have said they need to name it 'Cash.conf' (capital C for cash) on linux

Hope that helps
Nothing helps. It seems like wallet begins synchronizing with network, but after some time connection breaks. And it can't download any block.

Did u get this working?

Not yet.

It appears randomly some wallets forget how to sync for a day or so. Everything I did with MINT wallet for a whole week would not work .. and then .. just worked. I don't even have the .conf file on CASH wallet and works.

Only thing I can think of is pressing ctrl+S to download whole file off googledocs. I've shared my working one .. https://www.dropbox.com/s/eeb7kkthhrq2vic/CASH%20Windows%20QT%20v1.1.rar
may help if you right click the -qt file, Run As Admin.

Thanks. I'll check it. 
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished

..Hope that helps
Nothing helps. It seems like wallet begins synchronizing with network, but after some time connection breaks. And it can't download any block.

It appears randomly some wallets forget how to sync for a day or so. Everything I did with MINT wallet for a whole week would not work .. and then .. just worked. I don't even have the .conf file on CASH wallet and works.

Only thing I can think of is pressing ctrl+S to download whole file off googledocs. I've shared my working one .. https://www.dropbox.com/s/eeb7kkthhrq2vic/CASH%20Windows%20QT%20v1.1.rar
may help if you right click the -qt file, Run As Admin.

To find where to put it on windows type %appdata% in the search/run window on the start bar.

for me the file is named 'cash.conf'  but some people have said they need to name it 'Cash.conf' (capital C for cash) on linux

Hope that helps

Did u get this working?
yrj

Hope that helps
I'm contemplating at having another go to compile the cash wallet on a Raspbery Pi for POS mining, is there anyone else thinking or interested in doing this?

for me the file is named 'cash.conf'  but some people have said they need to name it 'Cash.conf' (capital C for cash) on linux

Hope that helps
yrj
I added .conf file from OP and some nodes, but my wallet doesn't sync. How can I fix it?
legendary

Puts my little 700khash to shame  Smiley

The good part is .. if I can have 25Mhs working for me and another 10Mhs to call upon + 18Mhs I inspired to build, which I will call a favour one day.  That right there is a pool worth of hashing which will be used on CASH when time comes. And I am talking few weeks not months ... Bit of luck will command 50Mhs myself with another 50 on a favour call in 3-6 months.  Backed by a company and a 5 man development/design team ...

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
Did some calculations seems ole cash is #1 or #2 in profitability for mining sshhhhhh Love coins that don't show up on coinchoose and coinwarz haha

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: