Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CASH] Crypto CASH | Proof of Stake & COIN CONTROL | On Cryptsy | 0 PREMINE - page 71. (Read 248249 times)

legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
I want those frames!  How much and where at?  Oh, my new toys arrived today.  Currently hashing away at a total of 5Mhs again, and still have 1 more GPU to install later.... (ran out of desk top space for the test run...)

Oh and the USB risers, worth every penny!  Sooo much better than those former IDE converted to PCI cables...

www.geldfabriek.nu SimpleXX for €95 + postage. Just do not let him build them, 50-50 chance of damaging the parcel in transit due to loads of empty space, just ask for flatpack and assemble ***WARNING*** the plastic joints he uses wedge in real tight, and not hard to put wrong pipe in wrong place .. and then can't get them out. Use grease/olive oil/washing up liquid on each socket.

Really have to look into USB risers, these IDE cables are a pain in the arse.

However, my business partner was a mechanic and is working on prototype 2 chassis, better than the Dutchman's. And will be coloured to match the GPUs  Wink or by personal choice. Wider too for better cooling. 35cm risers from geldfabriek on the outer cards with shorter ones for inner for best aesthetics as well as airflow. All going on sale within weeks.

Want to build a beautiful rig, one which a rich geek could spend £3500 and display in his living room.

ps: free 25 CASH still on for anyone who sends a PM with their address. Got even more coins now.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
Block explorer's been down all day at http://115.29.51.156:7703/address/F2xdyEPPvj3GiYiziSJpcBrtEP35uUoa6J
Don't see it on freecash either which it was meant to be wandering over to.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I want those frames!  How much and where at?  Oh, my new toys arrived today.  Currently hashing away at a total of 5Mhs again, and still have 1 more GPU to install later.... (ran out of desk top space for the test run...)

Oh and the USB risers, worth every penny!  Sooo much better than those former IDE converted to PCI cables...
legendary
MineBig is back. Down to 25Mhs .. will have to lend a hand there. Propping up easy-mining since Hash.so is bigger now.

On a side note .. 15Mhs are beavering away for me. Had 3.5Mhs on CASH non-stop, rising to 7Mhs overnight, when I can't be paying attention to difficulty scams. Thanks CASH.
Other 8 were on Karma last couple days, got so dumped was a doddle to mine and block halving in a week. Holding not to sell at 2, even tho flipping Cryptorush cost me 1mil at 1 satoshi sell due to their "can't let you do that Dave" and resets to 1, then you sell ..

On another side note, looks like my future design team is moving to London and I have a spare double room. Lets see how that pans out in next couple weeks and they will do everything needed for CASH marketing, I won't charge rent if they do ..  Grin also need them to build me a secure web portal and shop. NO wordpress shit.

Had to use 7950s as master cards, due to horrible driver support for 290 cards.

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

I have noticed that the target difficulty is all over the place when I mine solo though. 3 days ago the difficulty was higher and I was making more then I am now. Any ideas on this?

Has your Work Utility gone down? Mine has remained the same and I'm receiving 2-3 times more payouts.
Activity: 10
just picked up a r9 270x to just crunch after cash. even with the price dropping I've made some good profits. about $30 fiat which I consider wonderful with just a hash of about 230 out of my 6850.

I have noticed that the target difficulty is all over the place when I mine solo though. 3 days ago the difficulty was higher and I was making more then I am now. Any ideas on this?
I anyone else having probs with mine big
As with many pools, likely more (D) DOS'ing.
That's what fail overs are for though :-)

As for alts dropping with btc going up, I'd have thought the opposite would hold true as well. Money passing through btc into alts as there's more speculation possible than btc alone.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Coinmarketcap says ..

117  Cashcoin $ 48,153 $ 0.038 1,262,038 CASH $ 1,298 +118.10 %

hehe

I just bought in 0.1 BTC worth. Hugely undervalued right now. Going to withdraw it from Cryptsy when I get home and start PoS on them.

Activity: 230

Yes dropped out last night and again today.
Can't connect to their website so gone to
https://cash.hash.so/
Activity: 126
legendary
Coinmarketcap says ..

117  Cashcoin $ 48,153 $ 0.038 1,262,038 CASH $ 1,298 +118.10 %

hehe
legendary
As predicted .. BTC price shot up and that is the reason every alt coin has been dumped. Folks have to replace the Mt Gox fuk up, some idiot had $2mil of BTC on there .. why would you trust a website with $2mil?

Jeez .. Karma coin got destroyed .. looks like my 1 satoshi buy orders might just get filled. Certainly worth mining now, while everyone is busy with aurora and zeit. Poor CASH, just selling off Saturn at 200% profit and buying more.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
coin has a ton of issues ...
windows wallet links don't work ...
wallets do not sink ...
dev is never here to help ...
if I were you id find something with some promise and pass on this broken and ignored coin!

Been looking and everything is going down. Kimoto Gravity Well ... looks like profiteers do not like it one bit.

Only brand new coins are getting hashed to hell, forked and dumped. I think the biggest shocker is the collapse of Smart Coin really and that was purely down to KG Well.

While I have been a major buyer of CASH and miner. I have always said: mine and sell, buy only when you can afford to lose a gamble.

Same goes for all forms of gambling really. 90% of the people have lost BTC on trading these last couple weeks on every coin, I bet the DOGE buyers at 280 are kicking themselves now, not even going to mention poor suckers who paid for PANDA (down 99%) and MINT (down 80%) at the very top. RUBY, BC, ZEIT .. etc etc etc ..

Yes, this is short term greed at work. Stick to your plan with patience.... as you say, all day-traders lose in the long run. Identify steady value and invest on that basis... It has a better chance of paying big dividends.
legendary
wallets do not sink ...
if I were you id find something with some promise and pass on this broken and ignored coin!

Been looking and everything is going down. Kimoto Gravity Well ... looks like profiteers do not like it one bit.

Only brand new coins are getting hashed to hell, forked and dumped. I think the biggest shocker is the collapse of Smart Coin really and that was purely down to KG Well.

While I have been a major buyer of CASH and miner. I have always said: mine and sell, buy only when you can afford to lose a gamble.

Same goes for all forms of gambling really. 90% of the people have lost BTC on trading these last couple weeks on every coin, I bet the DOGE buyers at 280 are kicking themselves now, not even going to mention poor suckers who paid for PANDA (down 99%) and MINT (down 80%) at the very top. RUBY, BC, ZEIT .. etc etc etc ..
Activity: 230
wallets do not sink ...

Never had any problems with the windows wallet syncing, or any problems with the wallet for that matter, but agree the dev needs to be around more often if he wants this coint to work.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live
wallets do not sink ...
legendary
can anybody give me clue about this coin?
i like the diffuculty is down, but i i sad because the price is down very low

Looks like everyone is selling off and with the Dev being quiet, wallet showing old blockchain for a week, Even I am having doubts about the coin.

It does remain profitable for small miners regardless of the price. Bigger boys will just drive the price down when off loading.

Then again, every coin is going down in price .. look at DOGE 50% less than last week, MINT is 75% cheaper and only getting worse. Even Karma tanked 66% in 3 days. Only Auroracoin .. 50% premine for Icelanders is gaining.

Way too many coins and new one every day, and folks mining those new coins when 10-60Ghs are on it are not even getting to sell at a profit before the dumping. Black Coin with its 8 hours confirmation time would have lost a ton of people a ton of money, while big 10GHs pool took all the profits.
Activity: 17
can anybody give me clue about this coin?
i like the diffuculty is down, but i i sad because the price is down very low
legendary
I don't think anyone is bound to mine only 1 coin. Been mining various coins and using profits to buy CASH, kinda losing the profits here. Hehe.

If super advertised coins can crash, a coin with this many issue is bound to. Thing is .. last time this happened was just before Cryptsy took it on and it boomed for a few days.

I'll keep mining and buying. How much lower can it go? Still actually not a bad coin to mine if you can sell enough, but for small miners .. it is good.
I'm off to Zeitgeist coin for a few weeks, will still be checking in here, but Rig's have been re-directed.

Been a Zeitgeist movement/Venus Project supporter for a few years and therefore I have to switch and put some effort in to support this coin.
Happy CASHing guys and hopefully this community will build up during my time away Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: