Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CASH] Crypto CASH | Proof of Stake & COIN CONTROL | On Cryptsy | 0 PREMINE - page 89. (Read 248249 times)

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

I like this coin also... I like the interest-bearing coins anyway.

Something I have never seen yet:  MineBig showing 5684% of estimated shares, 3.5 hours on this block.  Just a random bummer, or pool problem, or blockchain?

Ouchy whatever the deal is.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129
Front page of this thread now looks better.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Yes it would be nice not to have US notes on the web page.
Doesn't give the image wanted for a currency to be used everywhere, needs to be an image that acceptable for people in all countries not just the USA

I agree.  For the coin image itself (wallet image and exchanges), I think the idea of money bags is the best choice by far.  Here's a stock photo that the coin image can be based on.  I can try to cook up something, or someone else can too if you want to give it a try.  Possibly create one version with the bag on a coin alone, then another with the bag sitting on top a stack of coins.

Good start.. Instead of the $,  why not a C with vertical (or horizontal ) bars : need some small connection to the name.. See how it looks !

Graphics are holding this coin back at the moment.

Yea, I was already going to suggest the "C" part.  I think the video game icon style goes well with this currency.
legendary
Doesn't give the image wanted for a currency to be used everywhere, needs to be an image that acceptable for people in all countries not just the USA

I agree.  For the coin image itself (wallet image and exchanges), I think the idea of money bags is the best choice by far.  Here's a stock photo that the coin image can be based on.  I can try to cook up something, or someone else can too if you want to give it a try.  Possibly create one version with the bag on a coin alone, then another with the bag sitting on top a stack of coins.

Good start.. Instead of the $,  why not a C with vertical (or horizontal ) bars : need some small connection to the name.. See how it looks !

Graphics are holding this coin back at the moment.
legendary
My wallet is saying Checkpoint is too old. Will this effect POS which is due to start in a couple of days for me

Checkpoint doesn't matter
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
My wallet is saying Checkpoint is too old. Will this effect POS which is due to start in a couple of days for me
legendary
Currently, this coin is so good, but the graphics are so bad for the website and bitcointalk images that we might as well be using images from the "Cryptoshekel" for the homepage:

OR

Maybe a Silkroad based wallet image:

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1130
No good deed goes unpunished
More and more are clocking on to the difference CASH brings to the market. While I do look at CACHE coin with envy, it is a copy coin, nothing new or different about it and even the logo is a € sign with 3 lines ..

CASH coin will have its own identity .. designs are being worked on by a professional with understanding of the market and a vested interest in making a splash.

Price wise, it is clear that CASH has huge potential, right now at this low diff it is half the price it ought to be. Mainly due to block explorer missing and amateurish webpage and $$$ bills. Watch this space, designs for the logo, webpage and icon are coming this week for community approval and ideas.

CACHE coin is a pretty cool inside joke for geeks, but no one outside the IT community will spell Cash as Cache .. it will always be cash.

The folks who need to be mining CASH coin right now are little guys and newbies, that is where the loyalties lie. Folks who are not mining enough to do day trade dumping and can not judge the best time to mine certain coins, or even if they do, do not have the power to really exploit it.

CASH is different .. honest day labour coin .. WYSIWYG .. a rare coin where the numbers on the side (24h mining figures) actually total up to the BTC value produced.

Had to diversify my investments, so snapped up some potentially good coins on MintPal and once they double, triple .. going to gather up a couple BTC and buy all the sub 2000 CASH orders and making another 15MHs of hashing power to top 25MHs in the next 2-3 weeks. Such undervalue .. much profit ..  Wink really don't see another coin that is trading at 50% its value and just blockchain explorer will double it.
legendary
I pumped cash from 17000 to 19500 in the last 24 hours.  More to come soon.  I'm not actually dumping though, just raising the price and holding.

Catcoin is just a regular, crapcoin clone, with a total number of coins similar to Cashcoin, and it's currently worth double what Cashcoin is.  At the very LEAST, Cashcoin is currently selling for 1/2 the value it should.  I would say it's undervalued far more than that though.  It should be trading for 4x it's current value soon, then will be making a run past other crapcoins like Smartcoin, Digibyte, WDC, DGC, etc.

All the robo traders for Cash on Cryptsy are annoying as shit btw.

Cachecoin have a good simple logo on the first page. Check it out : Cache is direct competitor for Cash.

Attracted a lot of attention and price up 200% in 24 hrs.

Due to artificial scarcity from having block maturity take OVER 5 DAYS for mined coins for that Cachecoin.  There's just a lag between supply and demand.  Instead of seeing normal looking price growth, you will probably just see irrational spikes.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
We should try to get cashcoin here aswell http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency
seems they dont need block explorer
legendary
Cachecoin have a good simple logo on the first page. Check it out : Cache is direct competitor for Cash.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anncach-cachecoin-released-based-on-scrypt-jane-400389

http://cachecoin.org/

Clear presentation, and nice robust block explorer.

http://explorer.cachecoin.org/chain/Cachecoin

Attracted a lot of attention and price up 200% in 24 hrs.

CryptoCash has a bigger community... Take tips from Cache , and we can do it better.
legendary
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coinmarketcapcom-market-cap-rankings-of-all-cryptocurrencies-199685

Criteria for a coin to be added:

Must be a cryptocurrency
    Must be traded on a public exchange that is older than 30 days and with an API available.
    Must have a public URL that displays the total supply (total mined so far).

If you would like to request to add a coin, please fill out the request form with ALL required fields.

easy as that, just need that block explorer up and we'll be listed

I've been saying that for the last two weeks. Needs to be a robust explorer.

CacheCoin beat us to it... listed on Coinmarketcap. Block reward novel adjustment and name are similar.

Activity: 182
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coinmarketcapcom-market-cap-rankings-of-all-cryptocurrencies-199685

Must be a cryptocurrency
    Must be traded on a public exchange that is older than 30 days and with an API available.

If you would like to request to add a coin, please fill out the request form with ALL required fields.

The URL is for the Block Explorer right?

Confused me wanting a URL rather than asking for a block explorer.
May just be twitter character cap.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
there are a few people drifting around the forum that do build these abe block explorers for coins.

Where is the dev? if he coded this coin for real, then he can easily build a block explorer.
Activity: 168

Must be a cryptocurrency

Activity: 182
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
So, I tweeted CoinMarketCap to try and find out what we need to do to get listed.

CoinMarketCap
@CoinMKTCap

@me Can you provide a URL that shows the total mined so far?#

hmmmm

I thought they'd plug into the block explorer (although ours is down half the time).

Interesting response. Thoughts folks?
Activity: 245
Good choice! Cheesy

Thank you Varvarin for the 25 CASH!!

And I'm adding a 10 me too for the block explorer Smiley

Suncoastbuddy        10
Eric Goff                 10
TuxNut                   50
BFRJK                    10
WalkerLi                 10
Cryptohunter           10
Luckygenough56     10
Damiano.                50
Varvarin.                100
Cryptonatrix            10

Total:                   270

I'm in for 50 as well. Please pm when its time.

Total: 320
Activity: 141
Good choice! Cheesy

Thank you Varvarin for the 25 CASH!!

And I'm adding a 10 me too for the block explorer Smiley

Suncoastbuddy        10
Eric Goff                 10
TuxNut                   50
BFRJK                    10
WalkerLi                 10
Cryptohunter           10
Luckygenough56     10
Damiano.                50
Varvarin.                100
Cryptonatrix            10

Total:                   270
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Been watching this and like it. Just switched my miners to CASH.
Pages:
Jump to: