Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CASH] Crypto CASH | Proof of Stake & COIN CONTROL | On Cryptsy | 0 PREMINE - page 92. (Read 248249 times)

legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
Do a test .. hehe, do a 5 coin payout from the pools, or PM me your address and I send you 25 coins.
Did the nurse fail to catch to you when you were born dude?
You'll give 25 coins away to someone to show the wallet still works, but only donate 10 coins to improve the infrastructure of the coin!

Been giggling through this message Cheesy

hahaha, just checked and you didn't actually meet the others will the 10 offer. even more giggles.
Funniest thing so far this weekend

haha been donating all my profits to Cryptsy CASH foundation ..

Been nattering on about CASH on CoinEx chatroll all day long, with links and info and hookers and blackjack , and got a few folks interested.  Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
Do a test .. hehe, do a 5 coin payout from the pools, or PM me your address and I send you 25 coins.
Did the nurse fail to catch to you when you were born dude?
You'll give 25 coins away to someone to show the wallet still works, but only donate 10 coins to improve the infrastructure of the coin!

Been giggling through this message Cheesy

hahaha, just checked and you didn't actually meet the others will the 10 offer. even more giggles.
Funniest thing so far this weekend
legendary

Yup, wallet finally synced, error still showing.  I'll take your word for it, though Smiley

(I am not comfortable asking or telling my wallet addresses in public, dunno just how untraceable it really is. Last thing I need is my CASH stash gone  Wink)
Activity: 272
Merit: 250

Yup, wallet finally synced, error still showing.  I'll take your word for it, though Smiley
Activity: 188
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
legendary

Getting an error with my wallet: WARNING: Checkpoint is too old.  Redownload blockchain.  If error persists contact the Develpment team.

I deleted blk0001.dat and blkindex.dat, restarted the wallet.  It downloaded to block 38186 and got stuck again.  

Do I need to delete other files and reload, or just backup wallet.dat, dump the whole thing and start over?

TIA

Don't worry about that, same thing happened before the 1.1 update, an update is coming. You can still receive and send coins.

There will be profit taking, difficulty is sliding down ever so slowly .. so place some orders at 2000 just in case there is the auto dump again.

Getting an error with my wallet: WARNING: Checkpoint is too old.  Redownload blockchain.  If error persists contact the Develpment team.

I deleted blk0001.dat and blkindex.dat, restarted the wallet.  It downloaded to block 38186 and got stuck again. 

Do I need to delete other files and reload, or just backup wallet.dat, dump the whole thing and start over?

TIA

I like most of the interest-bearing coins.  Wish I had more machines so I could mine several different coins.. someday!
Activity: 182
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
when/has PoS started?
POS is earned on coins every 30 days they're held in an unlocked and running wallet.
For me, the first lot will be on 22nd, 23rd & 24th. Then 1st March, 2nd etc... (I took a couple days off and sent some to poloniex, so there'll be a gap in regular interest payouts.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
legendary
Getting some traction on CoinEX .. they will open CASH pool now

GO GO GO GO GO
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
So far we have the following donations as a bounty for a block explorer (not sure if there is a specific type I should mention but one better than the one we have)

Me.           10
Eric Goff.   10
TuxNut.     10

Is anyone else going to add to this? And is anyone interested in claiming the bounty?

BFRJK.      10

Bounty for better block explorer is now 40 CASH

WalkerLi   10

i'll add 10 cash too,

i think it needs to be an abe explorer right?
Activity: 238
hello world, hello crypto
So far we have the following donations as a bounty for a block explorer (not sure if there is a specific type I should mention but one better than the one we have)

Me.           10
Eric Goff.   10
TuxNut.     10

Is anyone else going to add to this? And is anyone interested in claiming the bounty?

BFRJK.      10

Bounty for better block explorer is now 40 CASH

WalkerLi   10
Activity: 188
Pages:
Jump to: