Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CASH] Crypto CASH | Proof of Stake & COIN CONTROL | On Cryptsy | 0 PREMINE - page 99. (Read 248249 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
Ill be honest

I mined the fuck out of this coin once it was added to hash.so.  I threw 30kh at it  for days and I was prepared to dump it then cryptsy fucked me, but after re reading everything on it and watching how fast this price recovered I am now a long term holder.

Concept is good and easily overlooked IMO
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Check our CASH a currency based on Moore's law
Cash out on Cash never holding my small supply for life haha
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
Cryptsy says

CashCoin -

Volume: 14.6 BTC   Grin

Current: 0.00023330
24h High: 0.00028400
24h Low: 0.00015000

CASH in your DOGEs now .. (just don't blame me when DOGE hits 400 in couple months, but CASH can double tomorrow)

WORD!  Wink cash out cash when it rises.. and buy youre doges back twice... maybe 3 times?  Roll Eyes

Good opportunity to spread out the hashrate.
legendary
Activity: 1130
No good deed goes unpunished
http://cash.jtcpools.org - the tiny charity pool is back paying out. Only 3 users but 10MH/s and I join at night with another 10.

https://cash.hash.so rate gone up 50% to 75Mhs too.
http://cash.easy-mining.net double at 100Mhs ..

http://cash.minebig.com STILL BROKEN Time Since Last Block - 41 hours 12 minutes 42 seconds
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
FWIW I sent a test 10CASH to Cryptsy 54 hours ago and it arrived about 45 hours ago so they are getting through.

Unless you guys NEED to cash them, I really don't understand the desire to get them up there, the price is terrible at the moment. Grow a pair and learn some patience.

what a stupid assumption to make

I'm not sure why you think I made an assumption, let a alone a stupid one.

Why people think I have run off I will never know. Still very active.

WB Smiley

I think people worry about you disappearing because it's happened before and you are very quiet. One post a day even if it's just to say 'hi' should hopefully keep people's confidence in the coin up.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
hello world, hello crypto
Nice to see the dev back.
Please del the pool http://cash.scryptominers.com, it is not for CASH.
And add some new active pool, thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
yeah better  go for the best timing  Smiley
legendary
let's go on the chat to organize crazy pumps  Grin

Not yet, is kinda good to stock up before  Wink and the DOGE is keeping folks busy.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
let's go on the chat to organize crazy pumps  Grin
Chat upgrade to 50 users complete. Come join the fun.
legendary
Updating to the 50 user plan Smiley Thanks for the donation.

Pleasure, made 1BTC profit on CASH 1st time round, bought 0.95 on collapsing prices 6k to 1.7k, and there goes the last .. hehe

As soon as I'm done with hashing Smart Coin during the slump to 400MHs and when 10GHs comes back, back to CASH with 10MH/s. Will be about an hour or so. Hash.so is great for mining Smart Coin twice a day for 1 hour and swapping to CASH at the website.  (sorry jt, your site is not updating again  Wink, see you back later)
Updating to the 50 user plan Smiley Thanks for the donation.
legendary
Currently only paid for 25 users. If anyone wants to donate to add more you can send to our

BTC donation address:
1AxQVx6spkq5Ca5HQCNsUxEkqkUzNhj4Zx

OR CASH donation address:
F3yiDmE4AcDvxVLJjWP6rGj3GZPjAFZSHM

Since I have to convert to FIAT to pay BTC is preferred as I don't like to sell my CASH hehe

0.05 BTC sent, Don't let us down man. If you need any help, ask the folks here .. we know we are all going to be really enjoying this coin soon if things just get fixed up. Market will do the rest.
Currently only paid for 25 users. If anyone wants to donate to add more you can send to our

BTC donation address:
1AxQVx6spkq5Ca5HQCNsUxEkqkUzNhj4Zx

OR CASH donation address:
F3yiDmE4AcDvxVLJjWP6rGj3GZPjAFZSHM

Since I have to convert to FIAT to pay BTC is preferred as I don't like to sell my CASH hehe
legendary
Woohoo, lets pump this baby up .. 5000 or broke!
Still need someone to help out with the MAC wallets for 1.1 so we can get check pointing turned on.
Why people think I have run off I will never know. Still very active.

Ah, Good.  Was beginning to worry just a tad....  

All right missing body accounted for, now everyone, back to mining, buying, and promoting!   Shocked
Added Chat to the website the press release should be going out soon thank you to all who donated. We should hit several major news outlets in the next week or two. I have adopted the logo submitted earlier in the post. With the two CC as pictured below. I would also like to say CASH is CASH but we can refer to it as cash-coin or crypto cash Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: