Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CASH] Crypto CASH | Proof of Stake & COIN CONTROL | On Cryptsy | 0 PREMINE - page 96. (Read 248249 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Check our CASH a currency based on Moore's law
I have already seen a few feeds out there the campaign has begun.

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
The difficulty is so high right now 1 MH will take a very long time to hit a block but you should average about the same on a pool or solo but depends on luck as well. Come mine at http://cash.minebig.com

already have an account there xD

it's just that I found 12 blocks  (222 coins) there and got about 60 (because of my shares compared to the whole pool)
thats fine for me as I know how a pool works... I was just curious if I could find a block when I mine solo?! and doesn't seem so... so what's the difference? did I just have "luck" in the pool or...

It's just for the future when I mine a new coin solo... I fear I will also get none... xD
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
Just 32 coins short of 1000, come on feathercoins go back up so I cash some more of you out.

Looking forward to the media announcements to watch the Cash rise.
Activity: 147
The difficulty is so high right now 1 MH will take a very long time to hit a block but you should average about the same on a pool or solo but depends on luck as well. Come mine at http://cash.minebig.com
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Will CASH hit other exchanges soon?

and another question...
I mine in a pool and find a block every few hours... as it is normal I just get a fraction of that (based on my shares related to total shares)
So... I thought when I mine solo (~1Mh/s)  I should get the whole block instead.. But it doesn't find anything when I set up solo mining... is that normal? Or am I doing something wrong?

placed following Cash.conf in my appdata/roaming/cash
Code:
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=3491
daemon=1
server=1
addnode=206.72.206.148
addnode=113.162.144.189
addnode=88.193.92.2
addnode=94.22.75.142

and in my cgminer.conf

Code:
{
"pools" : [
{
"url" : "127.0.0.1:3491",
"user" : "user",
"pass" : "pass"
}
],

"intensity" : "16",
"vectors" : "1",
"worksize" : "256",
"kernel" : "scrypt",
"lookup-gap" : "2",
"thread-concurrency" : "32768",
"shaders" : "0",
"gpu-engine" : "947",
"auto-fan" : true,
"gpu-fan" : "58-100",
"gpu-memclock" : "1250",
"gpu-memdiff" : "0",
"gpu-powertune" : "0",
"gpu-vddc" : "0.000",
"temp-cutoff" : "97",
"temp-overheat" : "95",
"temp-target" : "93",

"api-mcast-port" : "4028",
"api-port" : "4028",
"expiry" : "120",
"gpu-dyninterval" : "7",
"gpu-platform" : "0",
"gpu-threads" : "1",

"failover-only" : true,
"hotplug" : "5",
"log" : "5",
"no-pool-disable" : true,
"queue" : "1",
"scan-time" : "30",
"scrypt" : true,
"temp-hysteresis" : "3",
"shares" : "0",
"kernel-path" : "/usr/local/bin"
}

is that fine so?
The diff is 4 now... Seems low to me or am I completely wrong?

It looks like... and I think that’s the real diff?
http://imageshack.com/a/img824/6879/j9l8.png
Or is this just wrong?
I read I will get a block when my calculated diff is higher than the diff from the block... my best share was over 40K but that’s way lower than 312K
Am I right... Or Am I just stupid xD

sry for my noob questions... and google didn't really help because all say just something like "mine in a pool solo is useless"
It's just I may mine another coin in the future which will be new and solo will work... but I just don't have a clue how to set it up...
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Missed the dump again, maybe I should deposit some BTC to set some buy order. Grin

it was sweet.. *muah* magnifique! got in at the very bottom baby  Cool

dear dumper.. thank you lol
legendary
Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000
No good deed goes unpunished
Missed the dump again, maybe I should deposit some BTC to set some buy order. Grin

I placed 750 buy at 1700 and the auto dumper sorted me out. I suggest putting large low ball bids and auto dump will oblige.

Remember kids, DOGE hash rush is over today. There will be BTCs flowing about and much hash.
Activity: 238
hello world, hello crypto
legendary
fuck i missed it  Smiley

Looks like somebody bought A FISTFULL OF CASH  Smiley

Sorry about that  Grin I just turned cryptsy on and saw it happen, this time I remembered what I saw 2 days ago and promptly went about snapping up everything.

I love this coin, so much trading learned, lose 10%, win 15%, lose 15%, win 10% .. and at the can't lose (much) price. Great stuff, and just 1 piece of good news and CASH is double .. kaching!
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
fuck i missed it  Smiley

Looks like somebody bought A FISTFULL OF CASH  Smiley
its a good day to buy some cash  Cool
legendary
Something just took a big dump again and all buy orders to 1200 done. BUY BUY BUY
I see Smart Coin and while it has been a blessing since I managed to mine the crap out of it 3x a day for 1 hour and make 0.1 BTC to buy CASH with and then mine cash .. SMC is very smart in getting auto pools to actually lose money on hashing ..  Grin but such a trick for regular folks that it will always be exploited.

CASH can not be exploited technically only a massive dump and buy back on exchange while everyone is spooked.

hah .. great stuff .. but only 50MHs for now. Was 850 before the bug. Hash.so puts up 100Mh and I drop 10Mhs and double jtpool or in Hash.so if at work and exploiting SMC.

Nice, under what diff you go into SMC? Yeah the issue with that it's the autofix 40m diff refresh time. CASH is much better, much adapt!

Have to get in a few blocks before 20 and follow it down, helps having coins confirmed in time for price bump and I been selling em 120-100 to buy CASH. I think SMC is great, a great honey trap for auto-pools, smart miners reap the rewards, they take the loss  Grin

Eager to see what DOGE dump does when block 100k is reached. There will be profits to spare, lets help get them into CASH.

let us try to get cash on btc38. dev.. look into it. we'll need some people willing to sell tho lol. at least some of their big stash.
legendary
I see Smart Coin and while it has been a blessing since I managed to mine the crap out of it 3x a day for 1 hour and make 0.1 BTC to buy CASH with and then mine cash .. SMC is very smart in getting auto pools to actually lose money on hashing ..  Grin but such a trick for regular folks that it will always be exploited.

CASH can not be exploited technically only a massive dump and buy back on exchange while everyone is spooked.

hah .. great stuff .. but only 50MHs for now. Was 850 before the bug. Hash.so puts up 100Mh and I drop 10Mhs and double jtpool or in Hash.so if at work and exploiting SMC.

Nice, under what diff you go into SMC? Yeah the issue with that it's the autofix 40m diff refresh time. CASH is much better, much adapt!

Have to get in a few blocks before 20 and follow it down, helps having coins confirmed in time for price bump and I been selling em 120-100 to buy CASH. I think SMC is great, a great honey trap for auto-pools, smart miners reap the rewards, they take the loss  Grin

Eager to see what DOGE dump does when block 100k is reached. There will be profits to spare, lets help get them into CASH.
Activity: 147
I'm having issues with easy.cash now. Possibly a DDOS.
Check ya miners and may wanna switch to a different pool for a while guys.

I am at http://cash.jtcpools.org right now, works .. and https://cash.hash.so works too. Looks like easymine is down .. no response from the website. We really need MineBIG back.

And the Net Hash rate working please ...

It is really mad that even with half the things going wrong, this coin is still my No 1 choice. I see Smart Coin and while it has been a blessing since I managed to mine the crap out of it 3x a day for 1 hour and make 0.1 BTC to buy CASH with and then mine cash .. SMC is very smart in getting auto pools to actually lose money on hashing ..  Grin but such a trick for regular folks that it will always be exploited.

mineBIG is back. Has been for a day or so mate Smiley

Mine Big is up we just had a few speedbumps Smiley
Activity: 83
Merit: 10

Activity: 182
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
I'm biting the bullet and trading out a bunch of my other alts at a loss (on most) to get more CASH right now.
Just hope others realise the potential of this coin before they realise the potential of the coins I'm selling or I'm gonna cry all the rivers.
legendary
10 BTC is all it would take to resurrect CASH to 3000 right now and jig the market.

Almost thinking to buy some BTC at this low price and do it myself. Hehe, payday is only 2 weeks away .. will do something then if CASH is even lower.  Cool
Activity: 182
I am a Supporter of . . . . TZM & TVP
legendary
I'm having issues with easy.cash now. Possibly a DDOS.
Check ya miners and may wanna switch to a different pool for a while guys.

I am at http://cash.jtcpools.org right now, works .. and https://cash.hash.so works too. Looks like easymine is down .. no response from the website. We really need MineBIG back.

And the Net Hash rate working please ...

It is really mad that even with half the things going wrong, this coin is still my No 1 choice. I see Smart Coin and while it has been a blessing since I managed to mine the crap out of it 3x a day for 1 hour and make 0.1 BTC to buy CASH with and then mine cash .. SMC is very smart in getting auto pools to actually lose money on hashing ..  Grin but such a trick for regular folks that it will always be exploited.

Pages:
Jump to: