Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CATc] Cataloniacoin · Conference soon thanks to a Google dev · SCRYPT-N - page 14. (Read 81994 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I'm on the list and my address is on the list but I didn't received my CATc .
My address: CYgdoBNEuNGEXBW3sECpogAnamEi4t49TR
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 224
And now everybody please think for a moment: if DEV couldn't distribute 160 CATc among "few" forum members (lots of mistakes, people don't get their CATs even they applied in the correct way) HOW is DEV going to distribute 50% premine among CATALANIAN PEOPLE? Roll Eyes
Activity: 140
Please can I have my coins as well? I wasn't on the list but you can see I filled the form here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IZ0FDAlaioNoUdmMCU8STGP0U6amg1rJYbMYBKOjtwE/viewanalytics
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Hi guys,
somebody can give the link where i have to ask my 160 coins?
Thanks so much.
Activity: 129
@cryptominer
Activity: 238
Woke up and saw a reward in my wallet, I trust the dev from the start, the whole idea is great and looking forward for the future of this coin, gogogo
Activity: 2
Good afternoon, as you can see we've sended all the coins to the people who only post their wallet 1 time.

Nope.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130
Truth will out!
Mining since the launch like a sir  Cool Cool

This project is going to be huge!  Wink
GOGOGO!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Good afternoon, as you can see we've sended all the coins to the people who only post their wallet 1 time.

If you couldn't enter in time, we're going to make more giveaways but now, after sending it all we're focusing on new projects for CATc such as being the payment method in some stores, entrance in new important exchanges and many many more interesting projects.

In order to don't miss any other promotion, giveaway or anything else please follow us in this thread and on our twitter: @cataloniacoin

*NOTE*: we're maintaining our hashrate after 72h after launch! Thank you guys! this is going to be huge!
Activity: 1034
Merit: 500
Code:
[b]After finally counting invalid addresses and repeated usernames ([i]NOT allowed in the form[/i]), here you have the full list of people who is going to receive 2.5 CATc because of our giveaway[/b]

[quote]lorenzz
tic-tac-totoro
shaytal
txiki73
Sooyoung
tougems13
alibabavn
KlimBo_BG
RJX
coin123123
geren27
karimdr2
juansanchezz
niki25
pozmu
Bacoinin
LeafMiner
ddev1955
bestcoinilike
elviselvis101
p4u
asboxi
kryptopojken
hashfever
vindyne8
farreli
Nagath
dmzik
minergr
Natium
toras
Glorthoron
Delfin
mar00n
lolomining
mastegatatxes
franckuestein
Lordoftherigs
ACQ
comor
virtualdn
2fresh
herzogzwei
rooster2000bka
kro55
Dare88
trankil
lonyyi
StillAdA
reynoles
dwminer
casacup
fengsui
subaruxxp
zsnorbi
AllcoinGive
yesiam6
PoolMingo
giveBTCpls
crocko
subdoge
cas231
huntbitcoin
Penetrator10[/quote]

[i][RELATED WITH BOUNTIES]: The ones who translated something or helped us with the bounties BEFORE the launch, please send us a personal message because we're going to send you the bounties independently from the ones of the Giveaway.
[/i]
We'll send everything within the next few hours...

Thanks!  Wink

I've entered my username and address, and I'm not in the list Huh
Activity: 21
We've explained It before, as you can see, we can make a mistake because we have to verify more than a hundred accounts.

But as you can see, people is receiving payments as normal.

As well, we said that the payments are going to be made thanks to the people who helped us before the relaunch posting here and giving to the dev-team some support.

EXCHANGES:
Officially, we don't want to be "just another coin" so you can trade in many exchanges but we're not going to post it now "officially" because other are on voting process ...

Thanks a lot!  Wink

Well, I gave you support before/during the initial launch and before the relaunch. I've sent you a PM, waiting patiently for an answer. I've also supported you on Twitter (under a different nickname).

Waiting nervously for the Vilaweb article too, I'm sure I won't miss it, I read it daily hehe Smiley
Activity: 182
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
We've explained It before, as you can see, we can make a mistake because we have to verify more than a hundred accounts.

But as you can see, people is receiving payments as normal.

As well, we said that the payments are going to be made thanks to the people who helped us before the relaunch posting here and giving to the dev-team some support.

EXCHANGES:
Officially, we don't want to be "just another coin" so you can trade in many exchanges but we're not going to post it now "officially" because other are on voting process ...

Thanks a lot!  Wink
Activity: 196
I'm on the list but I didn't get the coins.

My address is: CJuVvGZHM2ADXE9K61UaK85q72EywQnA2e
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Activity: 26
||||||| Exchanges |||||||
IT'S GOING TO BE ANNOUNCED ON WEDNESDAY!
Activity: 21
My name was on the form but not on the second list. Just sent a PM. I hope it will be resolved.

By the way, I'm voting this coin to be included in Mintpal Wink
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199
When you will make some nice huge giveaways? Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: