Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CATc] Cataloniacoin · Conference soon thanks to a Google dev · SCRYPT-N - page 17. (Read 82031 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
any info when the "official" exchange will be announced?

It should be "Wednesday", unfortunately we don't know if they talk about this Wednesday Smiley
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
any info when the "official" exchange will be announced?
Activity: 70
Hi!

Any news about the 160CATc that were supposed to be donated to those who where here Sun. evening giving full support?

thx

We're going to give-away the CataloniaCoins this night.

We're verifying all the accounts and we're going to distribute this 160CATc within all the people who helped us!

Thanks a lot!
Save your coins at a good place  Wink
Activity: 308
May I ask in bold letters again: Is there anything wrong with our blockexplorer ?
I read ppl saying so, but we cant find any error ?! Anyone ?

Every time, any send coins the addres form the wallet change, see the transactions from the premine

Wat ? Sorry cant follow that. Help ?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
May I ask in bold letters again: Is there anything wrong with our blockexplorer ?

Every time, any send coins the addres form the wallet change, see the transactions from the premine
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Dev is doing great job ,slowly but to the MOOOON!!!  Cheesy
Activity: 308
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130
Truth will out!
Now It's a good time to mine and wait for a future entrance on the exchanges!  Grin Grin

The coin has only 48h so be patient!!
Let stupid dumpers sell at low prices and take everything  Wink
Activity: 238
yeah take it slow with exchanges and tell everybody to mine it now, then it will get on exhanges with good prices  Cool
Activity: 196
I'm mining the coin with 20 mhash, looks good!

20 mhash in Scryt-N? whale  Wink

Lol... I make absolutely no profits right now... Rent + electricity + rest is eating everything...

It's better poor and sane than rich and insane!
Activity: 84
Today is the Mini-airdrop day to early birds... *alt-tab to check the wallet* *waiting mode*  Grin
About the price, i agree with the initial 44-45K satoshi price due to current mining diff. But the key are the exchanges. If they can jump to Mintpal Cryptsy and Moolah, the value can be 10 times that.

Unfortunately, exchanges have no influance on price. More exchanges can actually harm coin, not help it.

JOIN OUR POOL AND SPREAD SOME HASH
catc.speedhash.eu

Register now!
Activity: 265
Honni Soit Qui Mal i Pense
Today is the Mini-airdrop day to early birds... *alt-tab to check the wallet* *waiting mode*  Grin
About the price, i agree with the initial 44-45K satoshi price due to current mining diff. But the key are the exchanges. If they can jump to Mintpal Cryptsy and Moolah, the value can be 10 times that.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130
Truth will out!
Devs said 48h ago that in order to be rewarded with some CATc you have to complete the form that they posted here but now It's too late, guys

They posted It everywhere bur on IRC they said that they're going to send and donate more coins in the near future to faucets, projects...
Great work!  Cheesy
Activity: 406
But you will do huge profit soon Wink

Lol... I make absolutely no profits right now... Rent + electricity + rest is eating everything...
Activity: 196

Remember that officially there are no exchanges yet
You can trade if you want but officially we're going to post it officially soon  Wink

Diff now it's ok to mine!
Soon we're also going to be listed on @coinwarz

bittrex.com may not be an official exchange for CATc but it is pretty good exchange and because CATc is now traded there - it is quite official to me Wink

JOIN OUR POOL AND SPREAD SOME HASH
catc.speedhash.eu

Pool Efficiency: 99.97%
Activity: 70

Thanks a lot for the comments that everyone is giving to us!

We've finished our interview in VilaWeb studios and this friday-saturday we're going to be on air in more than 180 radios of all Catalonia!
We're going to post further information when the podcast is going to be available!
Pages:
Jump to: