Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CATc] Cataloniacoin · Conference soon thanks to a Google dev · SCRYPT-N - page 16. (Read 82031 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
We're going to giveaway 160 CATc to all the people who is here supporting us! Thanks a lot for your patience! We're going to post an application form, you're going to post your wallet and we're going to give It out. (the amount of coins will be distributed) Thanks a lot!

160 CATc in total or each? Grin

Well, we asked this question and we never got replay. At that point we knew it was going to be 160 CATs to divide among ALL and not 160 CATc each. But DEV wouldn't answer. We have less and less confidence in this coin. It is a pitty but it doesn't look too good IMHO.

And BTW - speedhash.eu isn't on the list either (we applied in the form).

Activity: 70
The giveaway was for everyone who fill the gaps of our form.

You can visit the link that we posted before and you're going to see why you're not in the list. It seems that most of you entered the form more than one time si you're not allowed to claim your coins almost in this giveaway.

Here you have all the answers that we received: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IZ0FDAlaioNoUdmMCU8STGP0U6amg1rJYbMYBKOjtwE/viewanalytics
As you can see, most of the users are repeated so we can't send you the coins. We're so sorry about it.
(If you're not repeated and we haven't added you on the list, please send us a pm. Only if you're not listed too many times in the form)

As well just to remember, we said clearly on our IRC that the coins were 160CATc to distribute among all the users who entered the giveaway. Distributed in exact amounts of coins:

160/64 boys & girls who entered = 2.5 CATc each
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
After finally counting invalid addresses and repeated usernames (NOT allowed in the form), here you have the full list of people who is going to receive 2.5 CATc because of our giveaway

lorenzz
tic-tac-totoro
shaytal
txiki73
Sooyoung
tougems13
alibabavn
KlimBo_BG
RJX
coin123123
geren27
karimdr2
juansanchezz
niki25
pozmu
Bacoinin
LeafMiner
ddev1955
bestcoinilike
elviselvis101
p4u
asboxi
kryptopojken
hashfever
vindyne8
farreli
Nagath
dmzik
minergr
Natium
toras
Glorthoron
Delfin
mar00n
lolomining
mastegatatxes
franckuestein
Lordoftherigs
ACQ
comor
virtualdn
2fresh
herzogzwei
rooster2000bka
kro55
Dare88
trankil
lonyyi
StillAdA
reynoles
dwminer
casacup
fengsui
subaruxxp
zsnorbi
AllcoinGive
yesiam6
PoolMingo
giveBTCpls
crocko
subdoge
cas231
huntbitcoin
Penetrator10

[RELATED WITH BOUNTIES]: The ones who translated something or helped us with the bounties BEFORE the launch, please send us a personal message because we're going to send you the bounties independently from the ones of the Giveaway.

We'll send everything within the next few hours...

Thanks!  Wink

Hi, why am I not on the list? I've sent correct username and password and I was supporting the coin from the beginning...
Was the 160 coin giveaway only for Catalonian people? I filled the form and sent you my correct address and now I am not on the list?HuhHuh??
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

I will try to give all the coins, if not possible, they will donate any ong or be divided into giveways

This is the thing though, why would we trust you with this? Who wouldn't start dumping right away?

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
After finally counting invalid addresses and repeated usernames (NOT allowed in the form), here you have the full list of people who is going to receive 2.5 CATc because of our giveaway

lorenzz
tic-tac-totoro
shaytal
txiki73
Sooyoung
tougems13
alibabavn
KlimBo_BG
RJX
coin123123
geren27
karimdr2
juansanchezz
niki25
pozmu
Bacoinin
LeafMiner
ddev1955
bestcoinilike
elviselvis101
p4u
asboxi
kryptopojken
hashfever
vindyne8
farreli
Nagath
dmzik
minergr
Natium
toras
Glorthoron
Delfin
mar00n
lolomining
mastegatatxes
franckuestein
Lordoftherigs
ACQ
comor
virtualdn
2fresh
herzogzwei
rooster2000bka
kro55
Dare88
trankil
lonyyi
StillAdA
reynoles
dwminer
casacup
fengsui
subaruxxp
zsnorbi
AllcoinGive
yesiam6
PoolMingo
giveBTCpls
crocko
subdoge
cas231
huntbitcoin
Penetrator10

[RELATED WITH BOUNTIES]: The ones who translated something or helped us with the bounties BEFORE the launch, please send us a personal message because we're going to send you the bounties independently from the ones of the Giveaway.

Thanks!  Wink

Creo que habéis cometido un error y se os ha pasado incluirme, a pesar de la ayuda de mis mhs y de mi larga espera por vuestra cagada la noche del lanzamiento.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

lorenzz
tic-tac-totoro
shaytal
txiki73
Sooyoung
tougems13
alibabavn
KlimBo_BG
RJX
coin123123
geren27
karimdr2
juansanchezz
niki25
pozmu
Bacoinin
LeafMiner
ddev1955
bestcoinilike
elviselvis101
p4u
asboxi
kryptopojken
hashfever
vindyne8
farreli
Nagath
dmzik
minergr
Natium
toras
Glorthoron
Delfin
mar00n
lolomining
mastegatatxes
franckuestein
Lordoftherigs
ACQ
comor
virtualdn
2fresh
herzogzwei
rooster2000bka
kro55
Dare88
trankil
lonyyi
StillAdA
reynoles
dwminer
casacup
fengsui
subaruxxp
zsnorbi
AllcoinGive
yesiam6
PoolMingo
giveBTCpls
crocko
subdoge
cas231
huntbitcoin
Penetrator10

Thanks!  Wink

I'm not on the list.... I filled that form and I'm a catalan from Barcelona, I'm sure most people on that list are from other countries... Undecided

lorenzz
tic-tac-totoro
shaytal
txiki73
Sooyoung
tougems13
alibabavn
KlimBo_BG
RJX
coin123123
geren27
karimdr2
juansanchezz
niki25
pozmu
Bacoinin
LeafMiner
ddev1955
bestcoinilike
elviselvis101
p4u
asboxi
kryptopojken
hashfever
vindyne8
farreli
Nagath
dmzik
minergr
Natium
toras
Glorthoron
Delfin
mar00n
lolomining
mastegatatxes
franckuestein
Lordoftherigs
ACQ
comor
virtualdn
2fresh
herzogzwei
rooster2000bka
kro55
Dare88
trankil
lonyyi
StillAdA
reynoles
dwminer
casacup
fengsui
subaruxxp
zsnorbi
AllcoinGive
yesiam6
PoolMingo
giveBTCpls
crocko
subdoge
cas231
huntbitcoin
Penetrator10

Thanks!  Wink

Hi there!

My name is not in the list, WHY? I sent you my correct address...
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

first you said "we promise, we deliver"
then you promised release date and failed
then you promised 160 coins giveaway and now appears you lied again

your intentions might be good but after only failures to stand up to your words several times i can only expect fails and lies in future
Activity: 154
Cataloniacoin [CATc] is now on Europex https://www.europex.eu/#coin/btc/catc

Only 0.18% exchange fee
BTC instant withdraw (only 0.00002 BTC fee)

lorenzz
tic-tac-totoro
shaytal
txiki73
Sooyoung
tougems13
alibabavn
KlimBo_BG
RJX
coin123123
geren27
karimdr2
juansanchezz
niki25
pozmu
Bacoinin
LeafMiner
ddev1955
bestcoinilike
elviselvis101
p4u
asboxi
kryptopojken
hashfever
vindyne8
farreli
Nagath
dmzik
minergr
Natium
toras
Glorthoron
Delfin
mar00n
lolomining
mastegatatxes
franckuestein
Lordoftherigs
ACQ
comor
virtualdn
2fresh
herzogzwei
rooster2000bka
kro55
Dare88
trankil
lonyyi
StillAdA
reynoles
dwminer
casacup
fengsui
subaruxxp
zsnorbi
AllcoinGive
yesiam6
PoolMingo
giveBTCpls
crocko
subdoge
cas231
huntbitcoin
Penetrator10

Thanks!  Wink
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Is this the same algo as yacoin?
Activity: 378
Merit: 252
During this week, they're going to appear some exchanges and we're now listed on the Voting List of Mintpal because they believe in us.

As well, here you're going to find the full list of users who submitted their username & wallet address for the giveaway:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IZ0FDAlaioNoUdmMCU8STGP0U6amg1rJYbMYBKOjtwE/viewanalytics

After looking at the users, there were some fake & not correct and we've counted at least 164 that are correct so in order to don't give you 0.9X CATc, we're going to share with the ones who are in the form 1 CATc
All repeated usernames are going to be deleted because multi-entries were not allowed

Remember that it was opened since Monday 21:00 GMT +2 to Tuesday 21:00GMT +2

I missed this one... I've been there during that night too Sad
Activity: 63
Is it possible that I'm the "biggest" Cataloniacoin holder with 2100 coins right now (beside the premining ;-))?

Quite possibly, at block 1500 there are only 24000 coins outstanding (not counting the premined coins) so you are almost at 10%.  I've got 1600 coins and I'm mining coin with 15 Mhashes on N-scrypt.  Do you have any interest in forming a cartel?  Maybe get some other large holders involved?
This is one of the coins I believe in! You are doing great job! Slowly but surely is the thing! You also have had lots of attention there in Catalonia. That's awesome := )
Activity: 518
During this week, they're going to appear some exchanges and we're now listed on the Voting List of Mintpal because they believe in us.

As well, here you're going to find the full list of users who submitted their username & wallet address for the giveaway:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IZ0FDAlaioNoUdmMCU8STGP0U6amg1rJYbMYBKOjtwE/viewanalytics

After looking at the users, there were some fake & not correct and we've counted at least 164 that are correct so in order to don't give you 0.9X CATc, we're going to share with the ones who are in the form 1 CATc
All repeated usernames are going to be deleted because multi-entries were not allowed

Remember that it was opened since Monday 21:00 GMT +2 to Tuesday 21:00GMT +2
Activity: 224
Shitcoin Maximalist
WTB Cataloniacoin

PM me with your offer please
Activity: 518
Is it possible that I'm the "biggest" Cataloniacoin holder with 2100 coins right now (beside the premining ;-))?
Activity: 68
any info when the "official" exchange will be announced?

It should be "Wednesday", unfortunately we don't know if they talk about this Wednesday Smiley

lol thats exactly what i thought while writing the post
Pages:
Jump to: