Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CC] I am Crypto and so can you | ★☆ COLBERT COIN ☆★ | Now on TWO Exchanges - page 2. (Read 25793 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 194
no point in selling it right now anyways - if nothing else it's a fun piece of colbert swag ;-)
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Should add features to the coin so it can go viral and possibly catch colberts ear. New gui, features, or the new fad is anon.

Polo apparently is trying to delist the coin =\
Yup...

Poloniex Exchange @Poloniex
We're still working on getting the CC wallet working. We will be delisting it soon, but not before the wallet is functioning.

update please...
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Should add features to the coin so it can go viral and possibly catch colberts ear. New gui, features, or the new fad is anon.

Yup...

Poloniex Exchange @Poloniex
We're still working on getting the CC wallet working. We will be delisting it soon, but not before the wallet is functioning.
Activity: 194

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
so DEV dropped spots that was good coin and went for this crap?

WTF!
legendary
Activity: 938
ColbertCoin is moving fast now.  Smiley

Yes, I wonder if this is a full fledged resurrection. ColbertCoin rising from the ashes. With only 32K mined it would be exciting to see how far it can go. We will see.

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
legendary
Someone just bought 8 BTC worth of Colbert Coin off Poloniex. Now only 2400 left for sale on there.  Shocked
legendary
my wallet wont sync past block 32020...Huh

That is because it is the last block found. Yup. hardly anyone is left mining this and transactions are seldom. This coin sadly appears abandoned. This coin is in short supply at 1 coin per block. I have contacted the dev in the hopes for some clarity on his intentions moving forward. I feel like this may be a nice coin to attempt salvaging. It would not hurt to ask around for potential recruits for a development team to at least jump start this thing.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
my wallet wont sync past block 32020...Huh
Activity: 154
BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!

wallet stuck syncing at 4 weeks behind,,,, ideas? TIA =)  <3 LOVE THIS COIN

*EDIT NOW AT THREE WEEKS <<
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★
not sure how I can help, but definitely bummed there isn't a lot of life here.  Cry
Activity: 937
Blocked   CC   32003   3   2351 minutes   05/11/2014 20:48:40

Is this coin still alive?  its been over 2300 minutes since we last saw a block.

Thanks
richie@bittrex
Activity: 550
Merit: 501
legendary
No news here. There seems to be very little concerted effort to promote this coin. Not sure where it is going. It may be worth it to have an IRC discussion about how to breathe some life into this. I am admittedly spread out on many coins, but could lend some effort here for sure.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
I wonder, has colbert stumbled apon the coin yet? I sent him some Tweets about it, anyone else got any news?
ECF
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Website | Twitter  | Bitcointalk

Hi,CC Community

We have added your coin to ECOINFUND vote list.(http://www.ecoinfund.com/vote
an effective vote will cost 10 ECFC; repeating vote are allowed; the Exchange Market will be open as soon as the voting reach 1000.!
ECFC is the fee share program launched by Ecoinfund. Ecoinfund will commit 50% of trade revenue to ECFC program. (highest on market ECFC Details)

Here the ways of getting ECFC:
1. buy the ECFC through our ECFC/BTC or ECFC/LTC market.
2. taking part into our GIVEAWAY.

Big ECFC GIVEAWAY before 10.May
Tweet this green text on your own twitter account then recive 20 ECFC;
ecoinfund.com |New Exchange,multi-language support,Earn 20 ECFC(fee shares) by every retweet before 10 May,don't miss the train!
Pls post your twitter link and Ecoinfund ID on https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annexchange-ecoinfundmulti-language-alt-coin-exchange-official-thread-501030 ,you will get 20 ECFC!

Happy trading !
Activity: 308
This coin needs a decent pool.  The 2 pools have issues.  Mined for 2 days and I can't get my coins Angry

How about you tell us what the problem is. You you cant pay out ? Your coins dont arrive in wallet ?

Read 2 post before yours, already explained.

Can I have your username so I can check at our pool if there is something wrong with your account ?
Activity: 278
Pages:
Jump to: