Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CC] I am Crypto and so can you | ★☆ COLBERT COIN ☆★ | Now on TWO Exchanges - page 5. (Read 25793 times)

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
obviously if there are any legal issues that arise we will be forced to de-list this coin and or halt voting.

We already said we would change the name immediately if any negative issues come up with his name, so no worries there
legendary
Have you heard from his lawyers yet?

Nope, nothing yet. Even checked the Paysha PO Box today to make sure

They have a week off from the show this week, though, so that may have something to do with it if the entire staff takes vacation

Did you contact them?

Yep, but got an automated response immediately. I think they're all on vacation
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Hello!!

I'm very happy to announce that Colbert Coin has been added to our Get Listed program

You can vote for CC @ https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=votes

Visit us on irc.freenode.net #cryptoaltex

If you need support please visit https://cryptoaltex.freshdesk.com and enter a ticket.

Thanks,

Chiznitz

PS, obviously if there are any legal issues that arise we will be forced to de-list this coin and or halt voting.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

They have a week off from the show this week, though, so that may have something to do with it if the entire staff takes vacation

Did you contact them?
legendary
Difficulty and price is slowly but surely rising.

I think if people knew there were only 8242 of these out there so far, the price would adjust accordingly. You're right, though, difficulty is about to break 100,000 again
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Difficulty and price is slowly but surely rising.
legendary

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
Activity: 714
Spread the hashrate around a little if possible. Over 7 terahash on coinfreaks alone

ohhhhhhhhhh  Cry and I just upgraded the system, doubled the RAM and the CPU cores....
^_^

Sorry. Nobody will listen to me anyway lol

Hahaha +1 ^_*

EDIT: Gone from 7TH to 2TH, turns out they do hahaha
legendary
Spread the hashrate around a little if possible. Over 7 terahash on coinfreaks alone

ohhhhhhhhhh  Cry and I just upgraded the system, doubled the RAM and the CPU cores....
^_^

Sorry. Nobody will listen to me anyway lol

ohhhhhhhhhh  Cry and I just upgraded the system, doubled the RAM and the CPU cores....
^_^
legendary
Pointed one of my Ants at Tales from the Scrypt pool.  It's the first i've mined of this coin so here's hoping colbert mentions it on his show.  If anyone will it's him.. Tip o the Hat segment hopefully.
This coin would blow up if that happened.

He will wag his finger at all of those foolish enough to pass up buying at such a low price. Agreed, though he is the best chance we have at a big name embracing a coin
Activity: 756
Pointed one of my Ants at Tales from the Scrypt pool.  It's the first i've mined of this coin so here's hoping colbert mentions it on his show.  If anyone will it's him.. Tip o the Hat segment hopefully.
This coin would blow up if that happened.
legendary
legendary
Tweet a CC address to #ColbertCoin or @PayshaPayments to get one for free and get you started
legendary
Deposited some CC to my Poloniex account serval hours ago, but until now, it does not have one confirmation!
The problem is  my wallet? Or the CC network? Or the poloniex?
Anyone can tell me? Thanks

Tx ID?

Coinmarketcap already? Great achievement Smiley

Yep, that didn't take long  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
rename it to the grammatical fallacy coin
Deposited some CC to my Poloniex account serval hours ago, but until now, it does not have one confirmation!
The problem is  my wallet? Or the CC network? Or the poloniex?

Can you link the TX number please?
Was this resolved?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
The problem is  my wallet? Or the CC network? Or the poloniex?
Activity: 770
Coinmarketcap already? Great achievement Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: