Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CC][POS][X11] Official Colorcoin thread - BOUNTY FOR HELP: 3.5Million CC - page 8. (Read 48164 times)

Activity: 301
Merit: 250
Stay calm dev Smiley ,Everyone getting on a new coin must realise that it's like the wild west here , sometimes not everything works properly Cheesy
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I agree that RGB coin would be hell a lot better name for this coin

Roll Eyes
Hi all!!

We are working now on the source, but we got stucked. Something went wrong but we didn't find the problem yet. We have an other source code what was tested. We are working now to change the whole algo and use the old blockchain. If it's not possible we may do a relaunch with fixed issues and 5% daily pos interest.

What you think about?

Perhaps that you should hire a developer who knows how to manage a coin?  Grin

Relaunch is the last thing what we want to do... The last.... Now we are working on to fix it.
Activity: 374
dedicated pools still has 51500 coins i havent received yet and now the pool is closed, fi the problems now so i can my coins, and get PoS started.

(dont start a coin if you dont know what youre doing)  Roll Eyes
Activity: 374
Hi all!!

We are working now on the source, but we got stucked. Something went wrong but we didn't find the problem yet. We have an other source code what was tested. We are working now to change the whole algo and use the old blockchain. If it's not possible we may do a relaunch with fixed issues and 5% daily pos interest.

What you think about?

Not a relaunch! Fix the problem or pay someone to do it if you cant manage it alone^^
Activity: 478
Merit: 113
Hi all!!

What you think about?

Perhaps that you should hire a developer who knows how to manage a coin?  Grin
Activity: 264
Merit: 252
alt coins trader/miner.
relaunch after alot of ppl spend time and electro to mine ur coin ? a u kidding
Hi all!!

What you think about?
Activity: 264
Merit: 252
alt coins trader/miner.
Activity: 294
I agree that RGB coin would be hell a lot better name for this coin... IF they'll ever fix it. Almost 24 hours have passed since blockchain froze.

@hansolo93 - we already have hell a lot of attention as coin stopped working at block 10000.
Activity: 301
I'm so excited , when we reach bittrex we will catch very much attention , and therefore the price will rise Smiley
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Activity: 12
Activity: 336
Fuck to the yes.

RGB is brilliant.
Bittrex is asking on their twitter what they should make ColorCoins trading symbol instead of CC because colbert coin is already on there.

Good news...meanss they are considering or are about to add us!

Shocked
 Grin
 Cool

I changing the source now we will use RGB
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Dev replied to PM and said COC, but we already got the first COC(K) jokes on twitter.

I really like RGB, it's catchy and unique.
Activity: 52
Yes but we need a quick response from dev.
Activity: 336
Bittrex is asking on their twitter what they should make ColorCoins trading symbol instead of CC because colbert coin is already on there.

Good news...meanss they are considering or are about to add us!

Shocked
 Grin
 Cool
Activity: 178
Some guys still waste hash on pools!?  Shocked
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Wallet seems borked.

Latest exchange not even online.

What is going on? I have users on my pool asking about the staking issues... any idea?

The coin hasn't worked ever since it switched to POS. The developer(s) are working on the wallet to fix the problem.
Pages:
Jump to: