Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CC][POS][X11] Official Colorcoin thread - BOUNTY FOR HELP: 3.5Million CC - page 9. (Read 48164 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I was thinking about this same issues (as there are actually 3 coins with CC as their symbol).

I think for color coin RGB would be a great market symbol.

+1. We definitely should do this. Seen once, you just can't forget coin with coding RGB.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Bitfarms.io
Wallet seems borked.

Latest exchange not even online.

What is going on? I have users on my pool asking about the staking issues... any idea?
Activity: 18
Hello, I really like the aesthetics of this coin, and incredably make a logo. In the end I have a few versions out. If I like them Use it freely. If you want to change something what you say and what I try.

http://i61.tinypic.com/5zk77a.pnghttp://i58.tinypic.com/261ez5d.pnghttp://i57.tinypic.com/xdfub5.png

Pd: sorry for the English translator
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Hey,

Bittrex might want to add you, I tweeted at them and they're looking into it.

Stupid thing is "CC" is already taken by ColbertCoin. I think right now might still be a good time to change to "CLR".

or "COC"

see waldistons post above

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6728669

and

https://github.com/colordevteam/colorcoin/blob/master/README.md

I was thinking about this same issues (as there are actually 3 coins with CC as their symbol).

I think for color coin RGB would be a great market symbol. From what the acronym stands for (red,green,blue, derrrr), but also for what that represents... And what I 'learnt' in 4th grade science about the spectrum, (RoyGBiv!) or (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet)...
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Wallet is not sync anymore, only me??
Activity: 214
Hey,

Stupid thing is "CC" is already taken by ColbertCoin. I think right now might still be a good time to change to "CLR".

or "COC"

see waldistons post above

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6728669

and

https://github.com/colordevteam/colorcoin/blob/master/README.md
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Hey,

Activity: 56
I have to say again. We are working on the pos we wil lfix it today we will post the new code stop worriing about it

Hi buddy,

can you please give us an update on how things are going?

Thanks!
+1
Activity: 374
Merit: 250
I have to say again. We are working on the pos we wil lfix it today we will post the new code stop worriing about it

Hi buddy,

Thanks!

+1
Activity: 478
Merit: 113

Hi buddy,

Thanks!
Activity: 16
Haven't read that yet but wallet isn't synching anymore, is that normal?
Activity: 294
@CoolGecko - on linux I don't have problems compiling wallets using linux tools. just because code is written with qt creator, I thought it should compile without problems on windows, just opening project file in qt editor and press compile button Cheesy
Guess what first changes were made on github?
Correct - change CC to COC in code.

Also changed only this:
Code:
-unsigned int nProtocolModifierIntervalChangeSwitchHeight     = 14420;
 +unsigned int nProtocolModifierIntervalChangeSwitchHeight     = 10000;

Funny thing that this variable doesn't show up anywhere else in code (According to QT creator)

P.S. Anyone knows how to add boost so QT creator can compile wallets?

When I compiled for Linux I didn't have to do anything except follow the instructions in one of the text files. I've never compiled for Windows so I'm not familiar with that. But if you are having problems with the libraries here's one thing you should check. In the file named "colorcoin-qt.pro" there is a section close to the beginning of the file that needs to be commented out with "#" characters when compiling for Linux and should not be commented out when compiling for Windows. Before the section there is a comment that tells about it.

Guess what first changes were made on github?
Correct - change CC to COC in code.

Also changed only this:
Code:
-unsigned int nProtocolModifierIntervalChangeSwitchHeight     = 14420;
 +unsigned int nProtocolModifierIntervalChangeSwitchHeight     = 10000;

Funny thing that this variable doesn't show up anywhere else in code (According to QT creator)

P.S. Anyone knows how to add boost so QT creator can compile wallets?
Or leave us with worthless coin and tomorrow evening launch new coin. I'm looking at source code now but don't understand what went wrong, it's like looking for needle in haystack...
That can certainly happen. Lately several coin developers just dropped the coins shortly after release. So far this developer has been OK and I'll give him a chance to prove himself.
We are working on the pos, something went wrong...á

and, at the same time, correct pos-model please.
3 per year is ridiculously small.
must be 0.2-0.3 per day (about 100% annually)

I agree.
I think that may be OK for the first year to encourage people to hold onto the coins and not dump them right away. But currencies should be stable and not have high rates of inflation, so I think that after 1 year 3 % is good.

I think that the way interest is given for these coins is somewhat confusing and not clear to people. Well why don't we do it the same way banks do it by specifying an Annual Percentage Rate (APR) and an annual yield compounded daily. People are familiar with that.

Say in the first year we want the coins to basically double to encourage people to hold on:

APR = 70%

Annual Yield = (1+0.7/365)^365-1 = 101%

Yield for n days = (1+0.7/365)^n-1

After one year, say we want about a 3 % increase in coins:

APR = 3%

Annual Yield = (1+0.03/365)^365-1 = 3.045%

Yield for n days = (1+0.03/365)^n-1

When people ask how this coin is distinguished from other coins we can point this out. Whether any other coins do this, I don't know.
Or leave us with worthless coin and tomorrow evening launch new coin. I'm looking at source code now but don't understand what went wrong, it's like looking for needle in haystack...
funny thing - this "glitch" is good way to let everyone know that we reached 10000 block and Proof of work stage is over. Cheesy

// Ha ha, I'm being funny, tip me hard

Another nice thing about this "glitch" is that they'll probably change to the new logo on the wallet.  Cheesy
Activity: 4
We are working on the pos, something went wrong...á

and, at the same time, correct pos-model please.
3 per year is ridiculously small.
must be 0.2-0.3 per day (about 100% annually)

I agree.
Pages:
Jump to: