Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CCX] CornerstoneCoin * 4 Exchanges * Accepted Via AltAccept! - page 3. (Read 57180 times)

ycz
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
I believe one of the most critical issues for the time being is why the blockchain stopped.
I think, the 2 wallets, who are at the end of the blockchains cannot generate pos blocks (pos diff is large). The other wallets are in "downloading" state, so they dont do anything.

If all wallets use one chain, they can made blocks.

So every wallet sould "redownload" the blockchain from bootstrap.dat.

Agreed. Then asking all wallets to re-download the blockchain from bootstrap.dat seems mission impossible...
Activity: 525
Merit: 529
I believe one of the most critical issues for the time being is why the blockchain stopped.
I think, the 2 wallets, who are at the end of the blockchains cannot generate pos blocks (pos diff is large). The other wallets are in "downloading" state, so they dont do anything.

If all wallets use one chain, they can made blocks.

So every wallet sould "redownload" the blockchain from bootstrap.dat.
ycz
What's your current blockcount ?

Stuck at 284784 for several weeks...
There are 2 forks in blockchain. The block explorer are on the first, and this "284784" walles (and one wallet at 308389) are on the second chain.

This chain is the longer, but personally i vote the first fork as the "good" chain, because the official explorer are on that.

I'm working on a little mod, to made a bootstrap.dat file.

Elbandi

I believe one of the most critical issues for the time being is why the blockchain stopped. It may be caused by some bug(s) in the code or by the insufficient amount of living, active nodes. Bootstrap might not be helpful, because I deleted the blockchain several times, and every time my wallet stopped at the same block count.

There are 2 forks in blockchain. The block explorer are on the first, and this "284784" walles (and one wallet at 308389) are on the second chain.

This chain is the longer, but personally i vote the first fork as the "good" chain, because the official explorer are on that.

I'm working on a little mod, to made a bootstrap.dat file.

Elbandi
ycz
You can now swap your coins against CCB

May I ask the list of peer nodes that your wallet/daemon is currently connecting to? And also the IP of your wallet/daemon? I hope your wallet/daemon accepts incoming connections.

I believe you know that CCX doesn't have a properly synchronized blockchain for the time being. If anyone would like to do the swap, he/she needs to sync the blockchain with you first and connects to your node with the peers that your node connects to. By doing this, your node can "see" the transaction. Otherwise, I don't think there will be any successful transactions...

I am interested in the swap and would like to make my wallet on the same blockchain.

How about staking ?

I turned it off (not unlock it) after finding the blockchain stopped moving...

Maybe you can try to swap 1 CCX ?

Good idea. But I will need to install the CCB wallet and sync the CCB blockchain first.

After finishing sync, I will file the swap and let's see if the transaction gets through. Thanks.
Activity: 664
Merit: 250

May I ask the list of peer nodes that your wallet/daemon is currently connecting to? And also the IP of your wallet/daemon? I hope your wallet/daemon accepts incoming connections.

I believe you know that CCX doesn't have a properly synchronized blockchain for the time being. If anyone would like to do the swap, he/she needs to sync the blockchain with you first and connects to your node with the peers that your node connects to. By doing this, your node can "see" the transaction. Otherwise, I don't think there will be any successful transactions...

I am interested in the swap and would like to make my wallet on the same blockchain.

How about staking ?

Maybe you can try to swap 1 CCX ?
ycz

How about staking ?

How about staking ?
ycz

ycz

ycz
So... blockchain stopped moving now... no matter which branch... right?
Currently yes. But if other client can download the right blockchain fork, maybe they can generate pos blocks.

Can 144.76.100.197 be connected to? (Does it accept incoming connection?)

How do you know which client is on which branch? even it stopped earlier?
I firewalled out everything except one ip from the client list, so the daemon downloaded the blocks from that ip, after it finished, i can examine the blockchain.

It must take you a lot of time to do these tests.
Currently yes. But if other client can download the right blockchain fork, maybe they can generate pos blocks.

I firewalled out everything except one ip from the client list, so the daemon downloaded the blocks from that ip, after it finished, i can examine the blockchain.
Activity: 229
coin died.
there is no reason to resurrect it.
I have about 10 000 000 (

EPIC FAIL with coin was that is using  scrypt for POS (permanent too much processor load)
ycz
The blockchain is splitted into 2 branch at 268522 block height.
One branch is going to 272276 block (and stopped there), the block explore is on this.
The second branch is going 308389 (and stopped there), the 144.76.100.197 client is here. There is other client (106.187.41.34) on this branch, but he is stopped at 284784.

Other wallets are below than 268522.

The blockchain is splitted into 2 branch at 268522 block height.
One branch is going to 272276 block (and stopped there), the block explore is on this.
The second branch is going 308389 (and stopped there), the 144.76.100.197 client is here. There is other client (106.187.41.34) on this branch, but he is stopped at 284784.

Other wallets are below than 268522.
Activity: 229
knows who working nodes with 284784 height?
It looks like there are several blockchains out there. My guess is there are insufficient running nodes and as a result the blockchain cannot appropriately converge.
Which one is the good blockchain? the longest?

this is my current peer nodes:
Code:
        "addr" : "75.145.121.37:42747",
        "startingheight" : 254325,

"addr" : "178.23.119.147:56211",
        "startingheight" : 242434,

"addr" : "106.187.41.34:50558",
        "startingheight" : 284784,

"addr" : "192.99.167.40:36592",
        "startingheight" : 272276,

"addr" : "201.217.52.34:50421",
        "startingheight" : 251494,

"addr" : "144.76.100.197:44308",
        "startingheight" : 301476,

"addr" : "116.231.149.86:60033",
        "startingheight" : 251668,

"addr" : "96.47.226.22:58190",
        "startingheight" : 34557,

"addr" : "176.52.43.173:55888",
        "startingheight" : 254325,
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
i see a thread abandoned and a coin delisted from exchanges.where CCX is going  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

This is a good question. I am still running ccx wallet but do not have any idea.

my wallet don't sync properly!! what are your node list?

Here is my node list. I doubt it is helpful because it's been like this for a long time:
Code:
addnode=184.173.115.98
addnode=119.81.151.106
addnode=159.8.2.42
addnode=54.186.134.64
addnode=23.97.129.104
addnode=mitchellmint.com
addnode=201.217.52.34
addnode=192.99.167.40
addnode=75.145.121.37

You may download my current peers.dat and try to use it:
http://wikisend.com/download/101148/peers.dat

As of now, my block count is 284679 and the block time is kind of long ago: 1412059485 (Tue, 30 Sep 2014 06:44:45 GMT)

It starts to be interesting now.

It seems that the blockchain stops because no one is doing transactions (send/receive) and staking. Many nodes cannot stake because they are not properly sync'ed.

So... it is basically a deadlock situation.

what can we all do to fix it?
Pages:
Jump to: