Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CCX] CornerstoneCoin * 4 Exchanges * Accepted Via AltAccept! - page 6. (Read 57222 times)

legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

i had to look again - the quote above had an old info, updated in my post now

thanks for the link! i seem to be in synch  Smiley
Activity: 525
Merit: 531
Huh

0-oh
dang, missed that above, sorry

{
"blocks" : 263773,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 1.40193813,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 126719293,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}

There are some forks...
I'm following the block explorer chain, i think that's the longer chain.
legendary

everything wrking OK over here!

Does you block 265205 have the same hash?

Code:
bd45b76b8cf124e0c93d5dc09603e3aadda8e24f3f9d1e2f00e15d72c4ed7d7c

how to get that info?

11:35:24

getmininginfo

11:35:24

{
"blocks" : 265416,
"currentblocksize" : 1000,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : 1.40193813,
"errors" : "",
"generate" : false,
"genproclimit" : -1,
"hashespersec" : 0,
"networkhashps" : 129443463,
"pooledtx" : 0,
"testnet" : false
}
ycz
Activity: 176
Merit: 100

Does you block 265205 have the same hash?

Code:
bd45b76b8cf124e0c93d5dc09603e3aadda8e24f3f9d1e2f00e15d72c4ed7d7c
legendary

ycz
So, our (original) dev has gone?

Just read the ann of the Karma's dev leaving Karma: http://www.reddit.com/r/KarmaTeam/comments/2fvv2f/new_karma_team_needed/

As of now, the block count is 265205
hash bd45b76b8cf124e0c93d5dc09603e3aadda8e24f3f9d1e2f00e15d72c4ed7d7c
time 1410353909

"moneysupply" : 3588883850.13155890

@mitchellmint, you have 120 million CCX, which is approximately 1/300 of the total moneysupply, if I get it correctly. I wonder how those people possessing 299/300 feel about the current situation of CCX.
legendary
Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000
TRUSTplus Dev
I shut my three Super Nodes off, they are creating blocks but the Client Wallets are not keeping pace because of other bad wallets.  When the Version and Checkpoint is added, let me know and I will re Compile and start them back up.

My guy LOLJOSH only takes BTC.
legendary
I found a programmer that will help the coin with checkpoints and wallet upgrades.  0.3 BTC needs to be raised.  Is there any community interest?

.3 btc sounds very reasonable, however i'm in dire straits myself so precious cash has to stay at home, but i will pledge 1 million CCX to the cause

i'm on 3rd day of trying to synch the wallet, started over this AM with an empty roaming folder ...  and it seems to hang shortly on those '57s, but it is moving along
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
I own 120 Million Coins.  I do not want it to die.  My suggestion.  Find a Leader to rally some BTC to re-program PoS to end om CCX.  Create a new Chain CC2, do a one to one transfer.  Move Forward.  Coin Age will start at Zero is the only bad part.

Getting Exchanges to accept CC2 will only happen if you have a DEV.
ycz
I also noticed the xxx57 magic number and stop-restart may help keep pushing the sync forward. Another interesting phenomenon is that it seems "one batch" is 100 blocks. So, sometimes it accepts several hundred blocks and stops at xxx57; sometimes it accepts 100 blocks (e.g., xxx257), stops, accepts another 100 blocks (xxx357), stops, and so on.

I didn't get or notice "ERROR: mempool transaction missing input" though.

I was using Linux and code downloaded directly from github and compiled by myself. Two nodes were used: one Ubuntu 14.04 and the other Gentoo Linux.

In fact, after I synced with the currently longest blockchain, I lost a small portion in my balance. I guess I became on the wrong block chain very recently, and the lost portion was my staking income during this period of time.  (I believe "other block chains" are also moving. So, for the dev, the situation will be very messy and very difficult, if not impossible, to handle.)
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Last night I deleted the blockchain and started re-downloading it.

It would randomly stop syncing. A stop and restart would fix it.

Then I noticed something - it kept dying at xxx57 blocks. I'm not sure if it was just a "We ran x,000 blocks now do something that causes us to freeze" or if xx,x57 was a magic number.

Anyway. Now, I start it, and a while later it completely crashes, with the debug.log full of:
ERROR: mempool transaction missing input

I've spent about 6 hours of time on this coin over the weekend. It's offline until someone provides a solution that works, out of the box, without us wasting more development time on a dead coin. Sorry folks.
ycz
And a better question: With no blockchain movement, how the hell are we still getting tiny 0 confirmation deposits from a bunch of users? We're talking like 100-200 CCX deposits, that appear to be coming from a mining pool?

You can't mine if the blockchain isnt moving.

What is going on?

The blockchain looks moving to me. It's now block 259774.

time: 1410104126 (Sun, 07 Sep 2014 15:35:26 GMT)

hash: 4e98d5c1a4cb223edf63c5c006e41904cde31330544aac164b36676214a82644

Oh good. I'm out. Until a dev provides a SOLUTION CCX is de-listed from AllCrypt. Anyone who has coins on deposit with us, we'd love to let you withdraw them, but we cannot get a blockchain to sync. Without the blockchain on our end moving, coins can't leave. Coins can't confirm coming in.

We make a new wallet and import all addresses - the chain moves. However the wallet is so cluttered with garbage transactions, noting will send out without a transaction creation failed error.

We consolidate them, and the instant the coins LEAVE our wallet (IE: they stop staking) we stop getting blocks.

I'm going to delete the blockchain, once. If that doesn't fix the issue (not sure why it would, this will be the third time), the coin is off AllCrypt.

The blockchain has been really weird for recent weeks. As my previous post indicated, there are different hashes for block 199984 (with timestamps far apart like months). There are a lot of nodes getting stuck on several different specific block counts. I would guess each of that specific blocks actually having the up-to-date timestamps. I am not an expert on blockchain and cannot be sure whether it is merely a messy case under some normal situation (might happen and be resolved automatically by protocol or something) or is an abnormal situation (shouldn't exist at all). Within the two weeks, I don't remember how many times I deleted the blockchain and did the very slow re-sync. With the supernodes provided by @mitchellmint, the blockchain seems "longest" and moving for the moment.

Cluttering with garbage transactions may be another (serious, IMHO) problem which exists in most, if not all, current PoS coins. PoS generates a LOT of blocks with small amount. Given the block size limit for creating a transaction, it is extremely painful to send coins out. I also pointed this problem in this CCX thread sometime ago but was seemingly ignored...

I believe now is a moment to determine whether CCX will live or die. If CCX dies, there is no "long term growth" at all. I've been with CCX since the beginning and sincerely hope CCX not only to survive but also to thrive. However, if for any reason, it cannot happen, I guess letting go may be the only option.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
I found a programmer that will help the coin with checkpoints and wallet upgrades.  0.3 BTC needs to be raised.  Is there any community interest?
And a better question: With no blockchain movement, how the hell are we still getting tiny 0 confirmation deposits from a bunch of users? We're talking like 100-200 CCX deposits, that appear to be coming from a mining pool?

What is going on?

Oh good. I'm out. Until a dev provides a SOLUTION CCX is de-listed from AllCrypt. Anyone who has coins on deposit with us, we'd love to let you withdraw them, but we cannot get a blockchain to sync. Without the blockchain on our end moving, coins can't leave. Coins can't confirm coming in.

We make a new wallet and import all addresses - the chain moves. However the wallet is so cluttered with garbage transactions, noting will send out without a transaction creation failed error.

We consolidate them, and the instant the coins LEAVE our wallet (IE: they stop staking) we stop getting blocks.

I'm going to delete the blockchain, once. If that doesn't fix the issue (not sure why it would, this will be the third time), the coin is off AllCrypt.
ycz

What is going on?

What is going on?
Appreciate your time today.  I have our supernodes cleaning up the ugliness and to move the block forward.  I need the real CCX dev to get a new release with a new version number and a checkpoint to remove the wallets stuck at 42XXX. 

And we've been stuck at 251668 since I made the last 70million of sends out of the wallet.

The block explorer posted is completely broken.

I have a user on my site who barely speaks english submitting a new support ticket every 30 minutes asking me where his withdrawal is - the latest post is linking to something 7 pages back about downloading the blockchain, all the while ignoring every reply our support staff sends him that the problem is on HIS end.

*IF* we are on the right chain, we are the only ones moving it. And now that we have 0 coin age, and a huge number of coins not fully confirmed, we wont be moving the blockchain anytime soon.

Missing coin dev, dead blockchain... Not trying to be negative, but this is frustrating as heck.

On the plus side, I think we just discovered the POS version of a multipool pushing your difficulty through the roof then taking off. All coins that can mine are unconfirmed, thus, cannot mine themselves to push themselves to confirming.
legendary
TRUSTplus Dev
Appreciate your time today.  I have our supernodes cleaning up the ugliness and to move the block forward.  I need the real CCX dev to get a new release with a new version number and a checkpoint to remove the wallets stuck at 42XXX. 
Is no one actually mining this coin? Or rather, since it's pure POS - does no one have enough of this coin to actually move the blockchain?!

Here's why I ask. And I'm starting to get annoyed at this situation.

CCX was cluttered with thousands of micro unspent inputs. It was causing sends to take forever, and CCX was slamming 100% CPU all the time.

So we wrote a script to collect all those microtransactions and batch them up and 'clean up' the wallet. The INSTANT we did this, we died. None of the transactions we sent got any confirmations, and our 500million+ CCX wallet was left with about 2 million coins in it, and no new blocks for a few days.

So tonight, I waste 2 hours of my time deleting all the 0 confirmation transactions. I then dump all the private keys. I then make a new wallet, import the keys, and scan the blockchain.

Suddenly, we're getting new blocks again. Woohoo!

Ok, so, not wanting to lose all the transaction info in the OLD wallet, I load up the old wallet, create a new deposit address, and shut down. Start the new wallet, and in batches, start moving the CCX back into an address in the OLD wallet. After it's all moved out, I shut down, load the old wallet up. Run our auditing, and we're short about 70 million CCX. WTF? When I ran the audit after importing the keys, we were good.

So, shut down.

Bring up the newer, just sent all the coins out wallet.

About 70 million in 0 confirmation sends.

IT STOPPED CONFIRMING BECAUSE I MOVED THE COINS OUT.

So, Apparently, AllCrypt.com owns, I'd imagine, about 95% of the network/POS hash of CCX. Because - the instant I 'sent' all our coins - the blockchain stopped moving.

Best part? The coins that DID make it through? Some of it confirmed. Some is halfway there. NONE OF IT has any coin age so that it's worth crap to stake with.

Moneysupply says there 3.5 billion CCX out there. Whoever has it has their wallet turned off. Because the chain dies when I move the coins. Sure hope the minimum coin age isnt too high, because the amount of confirmed, CAN STAKE coins in our wallet is now miniscule, until someone turns a wallet back on and gets the blockchain moving.

Thats astounding.

legendary

Your TORRENT Link http://tinyurl.com/o8z2r8j  Please use the magnet link until we get seeded.  Have a great day everyone.

got it - seeding and online 24/7/365 click my sig for more torrents!
thanks mitchellmint

No seed for downloading now...

Can anyone help? Thanks!

i am forced-seeding w/vuze, it's showing 2 seeds, but no peers and nothing uploaded  Huh

maybe try the magnet

[edit] i put it on mega

CornerstoneCoinChain9514.zip 216.6 MB
https://mega.co.nz/#!M4xRQIbB!GPZL4GQIZlWk3cvPL8J-UXNL4LWaVegM0zVbY6SGuxc

i'll hash it so it can be confirmed that it is unchanged, brb

@mitchellmint, these are the hashes from the .rar i upped to mega: if you hash your copy it should confirm

Code:
.lock -
 no hash (0kB)

blk0001.dat-
md5=e5bc086955a5a2598e80fe185f0e9526

blkindex.dat
md5=9d5b8bb52bea5793d7addedbf612734a

db.log
md5=38ed9ecdedbeb405e848ef989b7a0f20

debug.log
md5=ee6e5b746e9a0084cec8648e343ce569

peers.dat
md5=87aca8ef1309d00dc51370c00c162044

i used "hash my files" to make the hashes, output in other formats are also available, can up a screencap if need be
Pages:
Jump to: