Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CEX] Catena X (Catenax.org) | Bridging Blockchains! - page 10. (Read 3325 times)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
The usual challenge of a new entrant in the business of DEX is the liquidity of the exchange. Do you think you are ready to face this bottleneck? How are you going to increase your trading volume at the early stages of your platform's introduction to the public? Do you have private financial investors that can support this project at early stages?
copper member
Activity: 55
Merit: 23
Hello everyone, we are live on PancakeSwap! For details on how to buy, please visit our website Catenax.org or click on the image below to go straight to PancakeSwap.

EDIT: 10/16/2021: Catena X's Airdrop Campaign #1 is now closed.

Thank you to all the participants for their support! Please be on the lookout for new upcoming community incentive programs.

Tokens will be distributed by October 31st, 2021 at the latest.

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518
I have studied your white paper and roadmap, and I do not understand much.
Your token is now available on the Binance Chain ecosystem, and you plan to add it to the Ethereum ecosystem next month. Are you planning to launch DAPP in the Cardano ecosystem in February 2022?
Will your DAPPs work in three ecosystems, or only in the Cardano ecosystem?
Will Binance Chain and Ethereum only have bridges to deposit and withdraw funds to the Cardano ecosystem?

Correct, the DAPP will be launched in the Cardano ecosystem in February 2022. It will be launched in the Cardano ecosystem but will be integrated with the Ethereum, Binance Chain, and potentially other select ecosystems (TBD) by deploying a bridge. The bridges will allow users to transfer their funds from/to the selected ecosystems (Cardano, Ethereum, Binance Chain, TBD).

How does the process of integrating a coin with the binance chain work? Lets say this. Butt chain, multi uterus protocol with urinal fairing crafted around its fuselage are the new dandy tech perks for gung-ho nerds on a mission to put aforementioned goodies to work in time period equal to my closing the gap between the botulism-stricken forehead of the guy above and my fist.
copper member

Hello everyone, we are happy to announce that the signature campaign is now live! Payment in BTC. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/fin-catena-x-experience-the-future-of-defi-signature-campaign-heroleg-5364865
copper member
Your token is now available on the Binance Chain ecosystem, and you plan to add it to the Ethereum ecosystem next month. Are you planning to launch DAPP in the Cardano ecosystem in February 2022?
Will Binance Chain and Ethereum only have bridges to deposit and withdraw funds to the Cardano ecosystem?

Correct, the DAPP will be launched in the Cardano ecosystem in February 2022. It will be launched in the Cardano ecosystem but will be integrated with the Ethereum, Binance Chain, and potentially other select ecosystems (TBD) by deploying a bridge. The bridges will allow users to transfer their funds from/to the selected ecosystems (Cardano, Ethereum, Binance Chain, TBD).
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 4270
copper member
CATENA X IS NOW LISTED ON COINGECKO AND COINMARKETCAP!

BOUNTY CAMPAIGN #1 HAS NOW CONCLUDED

PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THERE ARE MANY SCAMS CLAIMING TO BE CATENA X. OUR ONLY SOCIALS ARE LINKED TO THIS ANN THREAD.

Project's previous ANN thread before rebranding (Cardano Smart-Link): https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annadal-cardano-smart-link-cardano-linkorg-welcome-to-the-future-of-defi-5359311
Thank you all for your continuous support throughout the past couple of weeks.
Pages:
Jump to: