Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CEX] Catena X (Catenax.org) | Bridging Blockchains! - page 5. (Read 3326 times)

copper member
Activity: 55
Merit: 23
When I click on your profile on the website, it doesn’t go anywhere. No person found on LinkedIn profiles

where it is mentioned that 2 team members left the project, at least not on twitter

My profile link must have been removed in error when we removed the other profiles. I'm on vacation and returning on Monday 27th. Please check Telegram for notice.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
When I click on your profile on the website, it doesn’t go anywhere. No person found on LinkedIn profiles

where it is mentioned that 2 team members left the project, at least not on twitter
copper member
The team has removed from web page, only that fake profile Luuk is there...no devs anymore.. This was rug pull and you can say goodbye to your money.

Great to see a comment from a newbie account with 1 activity, happy to share a state issued ID (USA) with mods if necessary as a counter to the silly and never ending argument of my profile being fake. We've delivered as per the roadmap so far, and two team members have left because of the lack of agreement on the path forward.

-Luuk
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
The team has removed from web page, only that fake profile Luuk is there...no devs anymore.. This was rug pull and you can say goodbye to your money.
Activity: 2422
Merit: 264
Will buy a few thousand at this level as DCA.
Catena x team need to do more marketing, They need to attract new investor. Most of the investors already sold out their tokens and this is the main reason for the dump.

Just found a few updates from their telegram group. Ada deployment will be delayed but the bridge will be starting on time. Waiting for 2022 and hope 2022 will be a great year for the Catena x holder.

Investing is good, but not when you watch your investment down every day. Sad
And I agree with you, we need more marketing but significant planning will be needed.
So that the right marketing is implemented to show the project in front of more people. More people, more investors.
Activity: 986
Merit: 516
Yeah, Lucky for people who buy now.
Wait and see is the best solution to make me calm at the moment

February is time for additional
In February they release CEX's DApp and Additional exchange listings
And I hope February will be a great month for the holders

Will buy a few thousand at this level as DCA.
Catena x team need to do more marketing, They need to attract new investor. Most of the investors already sold out their tokens and this is the main reason for the dump.

Just found a few updates from their telegram group. Ada deployment will be delayed but the bridge will be starting on time. Waiting for 2022 and hope 2022 will be a great year for the Catena x holder.
My $145 worth of CEX is right now $33!! Whats kind of Dump is this?
People selling their coins too fast. Cex in the Solana network is also a big reason for this dump. After the screenshot CEX price dumped and still it's dumping. The current price is only $0.01591!

Is there any plan for Centralized exchange?
another question is: why the price is different? At pancakeswap the price is 0.01591 and at raydium swap $0.27!

Yeah, Lucky for people who buy now.
Wait and see is the best solution to make me calm at the moment

February is time for additional
In February they release CEX's DApp and Additional exchange listings
And I hope February will be a great month for the holders
Activity: 986
Merit: 516
My $145 worth of CEX is right now $33!! Whats kind of Dump is this?
People selling their coins too fast. Cex in the Solana network is also a big reason for this dump. After the screenshot CEX price dumped and still it's dumping. The current price is only $0.01591!

Is there any plan for Centralized exchange?
another question is: why the price is different? At pancakeswap the price is 0.01591 and at raydium swap $0.27!
For instructions on the SOL 1:1, please visit pinned messages in our Telegram channel http://t.me/CatenaX

Fill out the form. So the deadline to fill in the 1:1 distribution form On the 18th of December, right?
I will wait for the Catena X support team to contact me to verify ownership of the BSC wallet and receive my reward in January  Smiley
copper member
For instructions on the SOL 1:1, please visit pinned messages in our Telegram channel http://t.me/CatenaX
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Unbelievable decrease. What happened here?

People dumping their CEX after screenshot for SOL network, that’s insane
Tokens on the new network should not affect the price of tokens on the previous network

Last Nov 28, I recorded the price of CEX at $0.54, and yes, right now, it is about $0.058 - which is reduced to about 9.3x of its value at the time that I snapshot its price. Maybe, it is indeed those holders that were only waiting for the snapshot and they dump. But if this project is strong, which I promoted during their campaign, they can always increase its value again. It will only be a matter of time before they recover. Once they are releasing their updates and progress, it will influence its price. So if you believe their capability, actually, this time is a good opportunity to accumulate their tokens.

People dumping their CEX after screenshot for SOL network, that’s insane
Tokens on the new network should not affect the price of tokens on the previous network
copper member
Hello everyone, we're glad to announce that we've initiated the process of locking our liquidity LP tokens (BSC). We're testing a couple of services, and have now locked around 20% of our LP tokens on http://team.finance (please see here: https://team.finance/view-coin/0x59F2c86CFAa2EC1b07b3D032708220506657c479?name=CatenaX&symbol=CEX ).
Activity: 64
Merit: 16
Has anyone took advantage of buying CEX when it was $0.046 few hours ago?
But it goes up again and is now 13.5 cents. That's a very good opportunity to take profit.
For those who happen to buy this at about 4.6 cents. You are now 3 times in profit.
And since it seems the team is really developing this into something useful to the community, then, high likely that it will go up again.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 588
Has anyone took advantage of buying CEX when it was $0.046 few hours ago?
But it goes up again and is now 13.5 cents. That's a very good opportunity to take profit.
For those who happen to buy this at about 4.6 cents. You are now 3 times in profit.
And since it seems the team is really developing this into something useful to the community, then, high likely that it will go up again.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 167
~~~
Can somebody explain me why this coin had an ATH of 7,59$ an is now about 0,50$? From where comes this high difference?
The same thing also make me reconsidering again about this project. Catena X (CEX) listed on pancakeswap on 5th nov with $0.75 and due to high demand it increase 10x! but after that, it start dumping. That means that was a hype! otherwise it shouldn't dumped 10x within so short time. but this coin is new to market and still developing. Their developing good news or listing on exchange or their work may help price to bounce back again!
~~~
Can somebody explain me why this coin had an ATH of 7,59$ an is now about 0,50$? From where comes this high difference?
The same thing also make me reconsidering again about this project. Catena X (CEX) listed on pancakeswap on 5th nov with $0.75 and due to high demand it increase 10x! but after that, it start dumping. That means that was a hype! otherwise it shouldn't dumped 10x within so short time. but this coin is new to market and still developing. Their developing good news or listing on exchange or their work may help price to bounce back again!

In my opinion, the up and down of a coin price is a natural thing.  but I still believe the price of CATENA X (CEX) coin will go up again and can be even more expensive.
 moreover the CATENA X (CEX) coin is already registered on pancakeswap.
it's too early for prices to improve because we know the team is continuing to develop projects according to the roodmap and the market will change when catena x can be listed in one of the markets and this is the reason why i collect a few cents for catena
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
~~~
~~~

In my opinion, the up and down of a coin price is a natural thing.  but I still believe the price of CATENA X (CEX) coin will go up again and can be even more expensive.

As long as the team is in continuous development and we are seeing actual progress, then they always have the chance to boost their price. Be worried if the project goes silent and no more further updates. But this one, I think, they are actively working on the future of CEX so reaching their ATH is very much possible in the future.
copper member
Announcement: Catena X ($CEX) is now deployed on the Solana (SOL) network and is fully verified on the SOL ecosystem. To swap, please visit RAYDIUM.📢 📢 📢

For additional details on how to swap, please visit our website @ Catenax.org or click on the image below to go straight to RAYDIUM.

Activity: 1386
Merit: 250
1XBit.com
~~~
~~~

Activity: 709
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
~~~
Pages:
Jump to: