Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CEX] Catena X (Catenax.org) | Bridging Blockchains! - page 9. (Read 3318 times)

legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 2054
I have purchased CEX tokens on Pancakswap for $0.04 and have now redeemed the price of $0.091 which is quite a profit for me but I will wait for bigger prices above $0.1 to take the profits.
You doubled it!. why you take $0.1 to profits even it could be more than that?

We've already applied to Coingecko and we're still awaiting their response. Our goal is to have a Certik audit ready by January 2022.
Better to applying on coinmarketcap also, in my opinion, that site is most popular than Coingecko. and What for Certik audit?.
NFT market is growing up uncontrollable, I know your roadmap: Launch of CEX NFT shop (Mar 2022). I don't know it's the same as other NFT markets or different, can you explain what kind of NFT market?
copper member
Activity: 55
Merit: 23
@OcTradism, we issued a notice to the Catena X community indicating that we will be adding liquidity (BNB/CEX) in the next hours. The cross-chain feature is currently under development and will hopefully be deployed as per the current roadmap.
Cross-chain feature will help the project a lot. The crypto community will be attracted by cross-chain feature.

I read the roadmap and see that your plan to list Catena X on coinmarketcap is in January 2022. I think the team can consider to speed it up or you can list Catena X on Coingecko first.

Have the team make audit contract with Certik?

We've already applied to Coingecko and we're still awaiting their response. Our goal is to have a Certik audit ready by January 2022.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 801
@OcTradism, we issued a notice to the Catena X community indicating that we will be adding liquidity (BNB/CEX) in the next hours. The cross-chain feature is currently under development and will hopefully be deployed as per the current roadmap.
Cross-chain feature will help the project a lot. The crypto community will be attracted by cross-chain feature.

I read the roadmap and see that your plan to list Catena X on coinmarketcap is in January 2022. I think the team can consider to speed it up or you can list Catena X on Coingecko first.

Have the team make audit contract with Certik?
copper member
Just recently discover your project after seeing the signature code on one of your campaign participants, I just want to ask about the listing price on PCS, I didn't see any Presale on your roadmap so it's very hard for me to search about the price, I usually do this to know if the current price is still good to buy or not. And also does team token has schedule for vesting period for unlocking it?

I'm a fan of interoperability project since this is in demand on different blockchain project. I will be interested to invest some on this project.

I just checked the CEX liquidity on pancakeswap, there are around 16 BNB, a relatively small amount if you want to attract more investors, a small liquidity will have a big impact on the price of CEX bought in large quantities.
To increase the liquidity, you can run trading contest.

BSC is a chain with cheaper fee for users and on Pancakeswap, there are hundreds of token so you can swap from BNB to available tokens with cheap fee and easy to use.

Agreed, we are working on adding liquidity on the BSC network, we recently had a discussion on the Telegram group in this regards, please join us there to chat!
What are solutions can be used and what options are chosen by Catena X team?

To increase the liquidity, you can consider to build up cross-chain feature that will be a hot trend in crypto from now on. Swap inside a chain is not enough, in the future, it would be cross-chain swap.

Just recently discover your project after seeing the signature code on one of your campaign participants, I just want to ask about the listing price on PCS, I didn't see any Presale on your roadmap so it's very hard for me to search about the price, I usually do this to know if the current price is still good to buy or not. And also does team token has schedule for vesting period for unlocking it?

I'm a fan of interoperability project since this is in demand on different blockchain project. I will be interested to invest some on this project.

At first I found out after an airdrop was announced in the signature campaign thread after I followed and joined Telegram I knew about this project even though it was still in development.

I have purchased CEX tokens on Pancakswap for $0.04 and have now redeemed the price of $0.091 which is quite a profit for me but I will wait for bigger prices above $0.1 to take the profits.

You have to join their telegram to know the price of this token.

https://poocoin.app/tokens/0x59f2c86cfaa2ec1b07b3d032708220506657c479

@Beparanf, as a project primarily based out of the US, we decided against a presale/ICO to alleviate any concerns related to SEC ruling/press release 2017-131. The price of the token is and will be driven by the community and market dynamics. 20% of tokens will be locked in the near future until December 2024 per the token allocation details on our website.

copper member
Hello everyone,

This a notice to the community that we will be slightly increasing liquidity (BNB/CEX) within the next 12 hours. Please reach out to us via Telegram if you have any questions.

We will address unanswered questions in the thread in a later post this evening (CST).

Thank you!

-Luuk
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/

At first I found out after an airdrop was announced in the signature campaign thread after I followed and joined Telegram I knew about this project even though it was still in development.

You have to join their telegram to know the price of this token.

https://poocoin.app/tokens/0x59f2c86cfaa2ec1b07b3d032708220506657c479
Activity: 2744
Merit: 761
Burpaaa

copper member
Hello Everyone,

Catena X's Airdrop Campaign #1 is now closed.

Thank you to all the participants for their support! Please be on the lookout for new upcoming community incentive programs.

Tokens will be distributed by October 31st, 2021 at the latest.

Activity: 1722
Merit: 801
I just checked the CEX liquidity on pancakeswap, there are around 16 BNB, a relatively small amount if you want to attract more investors, a small liquidity will have a big impact on the price of CEX bought in large quantities.
To increase the liquidity, you can run trading contest.

BSC is a chain with cheaper fee for users and on Pancakeswap, there are hundreds of token so you can swap from BNB to available tokens with cheap fee and easy to use.

Agreed, we are working on adding liquidity on the BSC network, we recently had a discussion on the Telegram group in this regards, please join us there to chat!
What are solutions can be used and what options are chosen by Catena X team?

To increase the liquidity, you can consider to build up cross-chain feature that will be a hot trend in crypto from now on. Swap inside a chain is not enough, in the future, it would be cross-chain swap.
copper member
We are happy to announce that we've reached 150+ community members on Telegram and 100+ followers on Twitter 🙌

Thank you for your support so far!
copper member
I just checked the CEX liquidity on pancakeswap, there are around 16 BNB, a relatively small amount if you want to attract more investors, a small liquidity will have a big impact on the price of CEX bought in large quantities. I hope that you also pay attention to liquidity on the BSC network, not only on the ETH network, because the BSC network has a small fee and this is liked by most people.

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
I just checked the CEX liquidity on pancakeswap, there are around 16 BNB, a relatively small amount if you want to attract more investors, a small liquidity will have a big impact on the price of CEX bought in large quantities. I hope that you also pay attention to liquidity on the BSC network, not only on the ETH network, because the BSC network has a small fee and this is liked by most people.
copper member
I see the rebranding is going well and you guys followed my advice I gave you on Telegram and got rid of some toxic services. Now I see the other suggestion i gave if full fulfilled, team is doxxed which will bring more trust in the project.
Good work.
I'll say it here too, if you have any questions regarding the forum rules, let me know.
Everyone who respecting the rules will be successful.

Thank you TBB! we really appreciate your advice and guidance.

Hello admin, How long liquidity pool will be locked on pancakeswap? Do you have plan to audit your smart contract by trusted third party such as hacken and certik?

Hello, thank you for reaching out! We currently don't have any locked liquidity pool tokens on BSC, we will be locking all of our liquidity pool tokens after we launch on the Ethereum network next month. As per our roadmap, the plan is to have the audit completed in early 2022.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
Hello admin, How long liquidity pool will be locked on pancakeswap? Do you have plan to audit your smart contract by trusted third party such as hacken and certik?
copper member
Hello Everyone,

We are glad to announce that Catena X's Airdrop Campaign #1 is now live.

Please add our bot on Telegram, https://t.me/CatenaX_Bot, or press on the image below to get started! You should initiate the bot by sending /start in the chat.

The rules are simple, you will receive 50 $CEX for completing the following tasks:

1) Follow our twitter @Catena_X https://twitter.com/catena_x
2) Retweet our pinned tweet
3) Join our Telegram group @CatenaX https://t.me/CatenaX

PLEASE complete these steps via the bot. Make sure that you are sharing your BEP20 wallet address. Airdrop Campaign #1 will be limited to 200 participants.

Tokens will be distributed by October 31st, 2021 at the latest.

Thank you for supporting the project, much appreciated!

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 3134
₿uy / $ell
I see the rebranding is going well and you guys followed my advice I gave you on Telegram and got rid of some toxic services. Now I see the other suggestion i gave if full fulfilled, team is doxxed which will bring more trust in the project.
Good work.
I'll say it here too, if you have any questions regarding the forum rules, let me know.
Everyone who respecting the rules will be successful.
copper member
Hello everyone, please see below our core team members! Join us on Telegram to chat with Luuk, Joud, and Maher as well as the rest of our support team.

copper member
The usual challenge of a new entrant in the business of DEX is the liquidity of the exchange. Do you think you are ready to face this bottleneck? How are you going to increase your trading volume at the early stages of your platform's introduction to the public? Do you have private financial investors that can support this project at early stages?

so this was like anyswap platfrom right. Bridging blockchain need lot of money Cheesy/liquidity you need a show your advantage than competitor to gain more user i see cardano smart chain is one example your "+" side

We currently have angel investors who are supporting the project through its upcoming stages. We do not foresee challenges with funding as we'll be allocated additional funding as we hit certain milestones (listings, audit, etc.). We are also personally heavily financially invested in Catena X.
copper member
Activity: 1988
Merit: 905
Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia
so this was like anyswap platfrom right. Bridging blockchain need lot of money Cheesy/liquidity you need a show your advantage than competitor to gain more user i see cardano smart chain is one example your "+" side
Pages:
Jump to: