Author

Topic: [ANN][CFC2]Coffeecoin | This coin is under the RevivalCoinGroup management - page 105. (Read 252874 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor
the exchanges got 1mil.... calculate that too..
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
base on share list on the op :
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6bkrwocdjnzrqon/the%20list.txt

1 - 300,000CFC /person (BTT Sr. Member)   x 37     = 11.100.000
2 - 150,000CFC /person (BTT full member)  x 198     = 29.700.000
3 - 70,000CFC /person (BTT member)        x 349     = 24.430.000
4 - 30,000CFC/person (BTT Jr. Member )    x 288     =  8.640.000
5 - 10,000CFC/person (BTT BTT 20+ posts ) x 118   =  1.180.000

total BTT member that claimed : 990 member.
total coin have been claimed    : 75.050.000
reserved coin                         :  2.000.000
total distributed + reserved       : 77.050.000
Total Coin                            : 100,000,000 CFC

where's the 22.950.000 coin left?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
I am not have any coin,I am too sad..
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Come on up and get your coffeecoins is time to get addicted!

like reddit? http://www.reddit.com/r/Coffeecoin/

Nice, but it could look better
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Nice! I would like some coffee please!  Grin
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
My wallet address is in my signature. Thank you. Grin
Activity: 322
Come on up and get your coffeecoins is time to get addicted!

like reddit? http://www.reddit.com/r/Coffeecoin/
Activity: 112
I still have not received coffeecoin
Activity: 368
received 20k coffeecoin
thank you dev
SmileySmileySmiley
Activity: 31
Merit: 0

DEV.....I SENT YOU A PM. PLEASE READ
I don't receive your message
Hello dev, happy to see that you are still active here, do I still have a chance to get this coin? Am I too late?
Activity: 112

I don't receive your message
Ok guys, can we try to make this roadmap?

First:
we need someone able to make better the official page. Someone that speaks a good english. Dev agrees with this, I spoke with him.
Please, spread the word. I don't know about bounties but I think when someone is able to do something we will find the way to pay him.

PS: About the official page: we need to write that coffeecoin is an experiment, we work forto create little payments by cryptocoins starting with the coffee. ( with better words and we have to talk about this)
Around the coffee we will build ( or at least we will try to do it) to make android app and other developments. Our goal is to bring in the reality crypto payments and our dream is to pay a coffee at the friends that lives in any part of the world ( or something so)

This is my proposal, dev agree but we are a community, I'm not tech skilled and I can just to show you the way ( mayube you'll show me the door???  Grin )

Please, we are waiting for you

I suggest create related projects on http://coffee4commit.com/
such as: CoffeeCoin website , CoffeeCoin android wallet, CoffeeCoin paper wallet, etc...

and donate some CFC in this projects, let the community join this projects and get some tips.

I found the PeerCoin doing well with this way.

how about this.

In my view if you develope this project I'll pledge some coin. If you make an official list, count me
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Ok guys, can we try to make this roadmap?

First:
we need someone able to make better the official page. Someone that speaks a good english. Dev agrees with this, I spoke with him.
Please, spread the word. I don't know about bounties but I think when someone is able to do something we will find the way to pay him.

PS: About the official page: we need to write that coffeecoin is an experiment, we work forto create little payments by cryptocoins starting with the coffee. ( with better words and we have to talk about this)
Around the coffee we will build ( or at least we will try to do it) to make android app and other developments. Our goal is to bring in the reality crypto payments and our dream is to pay a coffee at the friends that lives in any part of the world ( or something so)

This is my proposal, dev agree but we are a community, I'm not tech skilled and I can just to show you the way ( mayube you'll show me the door???  Grin )

Please, we are waiting for you

I suggest create related projects on http://coffee4commit.com/
such as: CoffeeCoin website , CoffeeCoin android wallet, CoffeeCoin paper wallet, etc...

and donate some CFC in this projects, let the community join this projects and get some tips.

I found the PeerCoin doing well with this way.

how about this.
I received this PM, thank you

i see in shibecoin forum, there is a people with skill, goldmann,bitsta

you can PM them, who knows they can help us.

Please, if someone contact them, it could be great

Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.
Downloaded wallet again but zip file now working. Any suggestions?
FROM THE OP

" Coffeecoin (CFC) is about living life and living it well.  Just like that first cup of coffee in the morning breathes new life into so many people, Coffeecoin can bring new life to your finances and your ability to spend money on the Internet the way you see fit.  Securely and anonymously.  It's also about creating a community supported payment system of convenience.  Anyone can become a valuable member of the Coffeecoin community and network, simply by installing a wallet and using Coffeecoins for goods and services.  The community becomes stronger and more reliable as more people join.  As Coffeecoin is a community project, you, the user, have a say in the overall success and features of the Coffeecoin network.  Because Coffeecoin is a Proof-of-stake coin, it creates a kind of symbiotic relationship:  you use and possess Coffeecoins, and the network rewards you with interest on your holdings.  Our team believes in our community and the future of our currency.  We look forward to you joining us; We think you'll be glad you did.  Download a wallet for your computer and get started today."

I'm not english but I can notice that this could look better. Please, someone that can write this in a better way, with more appealing
thank you
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
Wow. When Shibe came out and hit 50+ forum pages in 2 days I tried to find a coin that equaled that and couldn't (although I didn't spend a ton of time) to use this as a gauge for interest. Cfc has 10 more pages than Shibe and is 1 day newer.
I don't know how much of a factor this is, but common sense says it is certainly relevant. I think this coin could be huge.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Any updates on when the coin will be sent?
48 hours without coffee is a long and hard journey
Thanks
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

SECOND:  Please, we need a list of the devs involved in coffee coin and that could have pleasure to help this project. I don't know nothing about bounties. We need to know who can works in android wallet, paper wallet, ext
Guys, help me
Jump to: