Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CFC2]Coffeecoin | This coin is under the RevivalCoinGroup management - page 13. (Read 252840 times)

Activity: 781
Merit: 1000
14 sat now! GOGOGO!!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
I would leave my wallet on all the time, BUT it craps out, sometimes won't load.  FIX the damn wallet!!!
Just chiming it to remind people to stake! Hardly anyone seems to be staking...

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cfc2/#!extraction

that means the PoW is what is making the blockchain move, and the difficulty is very low, so it's quite vulnerable.

It's very few online wallets!
POS generated only 10 wallets - community need more online members!
Let's send your coins to wallet and turn to "ON"
legendary
Any idea when we are going to see a wallet upgrade?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Market is in danger at bittrex... we have to do sthg.

really. on the next btc-hype. cfc will probably raise with it. But if we loose the exchange, it wont...
its badly cheap now. Buy!

I'm buy too!

Let's buy and save trade in Bittrex!

Good effort so far guys in boosting the market today though personally I'm not a fan of it being on Bittrex in the first place.
legendary
Activity: 1100
Just chiming it to remind people to stake! Hardly anyone seems to be staking...

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cfc2/#!extraction

that means the PoW is what is making the blockchain move, and the difficulty is very low, so it's quite vulnerable.

really. on the next btc-hype. cfc will probably raise with it. But if we loose the exchange, it wont...

I'm buy too!

Let's buy and save trade in Bittrex!
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020
expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()

Activity: 433
Merit: 250
legendary
Any news about correct POS?  Wink

same question , any updates regarding that.

why whats up with POS? (mines staking ok).
Activity: 882
Merit: 250

same question , any updates regarding that.
legendary
same threats from bittrex different week  Roll Eyes

I love mining CFC2, but for some reason the wallet has issues.  It will disconnect for the miner for 30 seconds every couple minutes.  Plus now the price is back in the crapper and it's cost more than it's worth!!
legendary
same threats from bittrex different week  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020
expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()
Who would have thought that CFC2 will come back to life after several weeks of low trade volume. But still this coin need more buy support to maintain it's strong momentum.

for sure everyone who sold at this low rates will bite his ass, if we are back at 100 satoshi ;-)
legendary
Who would have thought that CFC2 will come back to life after several weeks of low trade volume. But still this coin need more buy support to maintain it's strong momentum.

Me Smiley compared to its current price its got great potential upside.
several people (including myself) have ideas for this coin. most in the background have busy lives atm, but yeah sooner or later we'll get things moving.

Activity: 774
Merit: 503
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
i just started staking yesterday. my weight is 887728 network is 1048285 and says expected time to earn reward is 23 seconds. i havent got any new coins since then so i was wondering how it works with cfc. do the rewards build up to a certain amount before there sent to your wallet?
People buying now https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CFC2. Stake is working so up to a bright future. Remember these days at price so low  Wink

Agree with you!
legendary
Activity: 952
People buying now https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CFC2. Stake is working so up to a bright future. Remember these days at price so low  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: