Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][CFC2]Coffeecoin | This coin is under the RevivalCoinGroup management - page 16. (Read 252840 times)

Activity: 478
Merit: 253
The revival committee does not want coins with premine more than 1% Angry
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Maybe for the revival of the coin is worth to ask for help here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-576714

Now that CoffeeCoin has a decent foundation, (at least better than before) a good, solid team with sufficient manpower is definitely what it needs. I sent their community liaison a PM.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Maybe for the revival of the coin is worth to ask for help here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closed-576714
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
BTer

CFC2's been added to the voting list of BTer. Vote now!

I want to vote CFC2 but it need BTR

yes ,we don't have BTR Lips sealed
Start with the name change. The name "Coffeecoin" itself has no prospects for a serious relationship to the coin. And all sorts of codes 2.3.-1000 generally kill coin.
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
Moving Forward...

All swap phases are complete, and its time to make some progress. I've cleaned up the OP and relocated a couple things. The bounty list has been updated with various decent rewards to satisfy our needs and moved up for visibility. The remaining funds have also been consolidated into the Foundation fund http://chainz.cryptoid.info/cfc2/address.dws?CKTYrLyaHw4cbB64QVKBWUJeJTrvyb85hU.htm As far as the Bittrex situation goes, let's get some community involvement going and tell them how we feel about CFC2! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-potential-markets-de-listed-from-bittrex-635824 In addition to voting on the popular exchanges, if you all want to see your CoffeeCoin holdings shoot to the moon, then let's band together and make that happen!
Activity: 465
any news/update?

All swaps are over, everyone should now be updated to 2.0.1 by now. We've got 15,467,228.46 in the master wallet left unclaimed. As I've pointed out before, even if we were to destroy what's left, they would re-enter the money supply eventually due to the inflationary nature of POS coins. I'd like to get some input on possible uses for the remaining coins i.e. load into faucet, use for bounties, save it in Foundation wallet, etc. I'm not particularly fond of giveaways; that promotes dumping, and we don't want that. Perhaps there are skilled individuals out there that would like to put their talents to use and claim a portion of it. I'd like to put some feelers out there to see what direction the community would like to go.

On the POW/POS front, we're going to have to outsource again as our original coder is difficult to get ahold of. In between work and school, it's been difficult to devote manhours to CFC2 lately, so I'll be getting with some of those sources as soon as I have time.

I still have plans to load Starbucks cards for CFC2 but we need a payment processor to make the process go smoothly (hint: vote here https://coinpayments.net  Wink ). Note that these cards are country specific, and every country doesn't provide the same type of card-based services (eGift, for example), so the options will be limited.

Nice to see that all claims are finished and we can start moving on new plans

Perhaps you should firstly use the money to:

(1) Build a stronger team:

Recruit some skilled individuals to join your team

(2) Use for bounties:

In addition to the existing bounties for payment processor, would you please consider to add bounties for Android wallet, Mac wallet and Linux wallet? We should not limit only Windows users to hold CFC2

And now there is an urgent issue you may want to take care of:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-potential-markets-de-listed-from-bittrex-635824

I remember you did post there once to help save the Bittrex listing. Now I'm afraid you need to do it again, otherwise we will lose a large exchange for CFC2 trading after this Friday
Activity: 840
Twitter: @FedKassad
any news/update?

All swaps are over, everyone should now be updated to 2.0.1 by now. We've got 15,467,228.46 in the master wallet left unclaimed. As I've pointed out before, even if we were to destroy what's left, they would re-enter the money supply eventually due to the inflationary nature of POS coins. I'd like to get some input on possible uses for the remaining coins i.e. load into faucet, use for bounties, save it in Foundation wallet, etc. I'm not particularly fond of giveaways; that promotes dumping, and we don't want that. Perhaps there are skilled individuals out there that would like to put their talents to use and claim a portion of it. I'd like to put some feelers out there to see what direction the community would like to go.

On the POW/POS front, we're going to have to outsource again as our original coder is difficult to get ahold of. In between work and school, it's been difficult to devote manhours to CFC2 lately, so I'll be getting with some of those sources as soon as I have time.

I still have plans to load Starbucks cards for CFC2 but we need a payment processor to make the process go smoothly (hint: vote here https://coinpayments.net  Wink ). Note that these cards are country specific, and every country doesn't provide the same type of card-based services (eGift, for example), so the options will be limited.

1 satoshi here we come... You are a nice guy but picking the wrong developer for this coin killed it. There are people on this forum that would have made a working coin for 0.5-0.7 BTC and deliver without delays and with no need to chase them for weeks. Bittrex will delist it in a few weeks and then that's it.
any news/update?

Activity: 350
Oh man, I didn't make the deadline to swap my CFC1 into CFC2, crap ... is there any way now?

Are my CFC1 coins permanently decaffeinated now  ... forever?

Sent you a PM.
Activity: 1068
Merit: 523
Oh man, I didn't make the deadline to swap my CFC1 into CFC2, crap ... is there any way now?

Are my CFC1 coins permanently decaffeinated now  ... forever?
Any plans to stop the 100 CFC PoW blocks or at least to reduce them? This was meant to be a 100,000,000 supply coin and now we are at 108 mil already. You can go down in history as the first developer to increase the initial coin production. Others usually look for ways to decrease it.

POS coins are inflationary, meaning they never stop producing coins, so no, I wouldn't be the first developer to increase the coin supply, but rather one of many Wink. But to answer your question, yes we do plan to disable POW. I've been trying to get in touch with Orangecoin's dev (the guy who coded CFC2) these past few days to discuss it with him. Take a look here and you'll see why: http://chainz.cryptoid.info/cfc2/#!extraction

POW/POS does, in fact, create coins at a faster rate than just pure POS. An option I discussed with one of our frequent contributors was to destroy however many coins are created through POW once we disable it. To what end, though? As I've mentioned before, POS coins are inflationary so the coins would eventually re-enter the supply in the future. Try this for an experiment: open the wallet of your favorite POS coin, type "getinfo" in the debug command line, wait for a couple blocks, then type "getinfo" again and compare "moneysupply" and you'll see what I mean.

When POS start working?

The first POS block (as far as I know) hit the network on June 30; it's already working Cheesy Now the question is whether it can sustain the network without the help of POW.

CFC just hit 4 Satoshi... it's a shame.

No worries, we've been down there before. It's probably just someone that recently received their claim that wants out of CFC2.

I've hired on some extra help in the marketing department since my schedule has been really busy as of late. I hope to have some good news to you all soon in regards to POS sustainability and POW removal.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
I got my POS 10th of July.

My wallet is unlocked. There's a lot of coins. Shows me - estimated time of generation of coins - 0 second. But I got nothing this week. POS is not working. wallet 2.0.1

I assure you, it is. Have some patience  Cheesy If you check the block explorer here: http://chainz.cryptoid.info/cfc2/#!extraction you'll see that POS blocks are coming in, just slowly in comparison to POW. As I've said before, I'm going to get with the coder about that when I can get ahold of him.

My wallet is unlocked. There's a lot of coins. Shows me - estimated time of generation of coins - 0 second. But I got nothing this week. POS is not working. wallet 2.0.1
Activity: 840
Twitter: @FedKassad
Any plans to stop the 100 CFC PoW blocks or at least to reduce them? This was meant to be a 100,000,000 supply coin and now we are at 108 mil already. You can go down in history as the first developer to increase the initial coin production. Others usually look for ways to decrease it.

POS coins are inflationary, meaning they never stop producing coins, so no, I wouldn't be the first developer to increase the coin supply, but rather one of many Wink. But to answer your question, yes we do plan to disable POW. I've been trying to get in touch with Orangecoin's dev (the guy who coded CFC2) these past few days to discuss it with him. Take a look here and you'll see why: http://chainz.cryptoid.info/cfc2/#!extraction

POW/POS does, in fact, create coins at a faster rate than just pure POS. An option I discussed with one of our frequent contributors was to destroy however many coins are created through POW once we disable it. To what end, though? As I've mentioned before, POS coins are inflationary so the coins would eventually re-enter the supply in the future. Try this for an experiment: open the wallet of your favorite POS coin, type "getinfo" in the debug command line, wait for a couple blocks, then type "getinfo" again and compare "moneysupply" and you'll see what I mean.

When POS start working?

The first POS block (as far as I know) hit the network on June 30; it's already working Cheesy Now the question is whether it can sustain the network without the help of POW.

CFC just hit 4 Satoshi... it's a shame.

When POS start working?

Activity: 546
BTer

CFC2's been added to the voting list of BTer. Vote now!

I want to vote CFC2 but it need BTR
Pages:
Jump to: